Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭billy few mates

That little protest march they had must have caused traffic mayhem for miles around.
    Shocking lack of Gardai and Stewards there for it too, anything could have happened......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

whippet wrote: »
    Christ a lad I use to work with has his mug in that photoshoot...hubtards everywhere :)

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tom Young

The sign with no dogs allowed airside, really says it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Great news everyone, this thread got a shout out in the comments of a hub post from last night, one that started out with emptying the Kitty for a suicidal lady and promptly turns into a rant about their nemesis Christian morris.

This latest kitty dump (litter tray) comes suspiciously close to their big day out. Hope they still had enough to cover it.

Hope they didn't make the suicidal lady jump out of a plane....

https://www.facebook.com/irishselfhelpzone/posts/480874605402659

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I like the way they call their nemesis out on his cases "going nowhere" when they admit themselves that the best they can get is delay. You look at the procedural history of any of their cause celebrés and you'll find they rarely go beyond lodging the initial paperwork.

I heard the parachute jump was nearly cancelled because one of them discovered that certain laws of physics were different pre-Newton and tried to enforce them, causing gravity to cower in the face of the mighty revolutionaries.

• Advertisement

Robbo wrote: »
    I like the way they call their nemesis out on his cases "going nowhere" when they admit themselves that the best they can get is delay. You look at the procedural history of any of their cause celebrés and you'll find they rarely go beyond lodging the initial paperwork.

I heard the parachute jump was nearly cancelled because one of them discovered that certain laws of physics were different pre-Newton and tried to enforce them, causing gravity to cower in the face of the mighty revolutionaries.

Jaws dropped, heads swivelled, knees shook, knickers dampened...

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

eldamo wrote: »
    Great news everyone, this thread got a shout out in the comments of a hub post from last night, one that started out with emptying the Kitty for a suicidal lady and promptly turns into a rant about their nemesis Christian morris.

This latest kitty dump (litter tray) comes suspiciously close to their big day out. Hope they still had enough to cover it.

Hope they didn't make the suicidal lady jump out of a plane....

https://www.facebook.com/irishselfhelpzone/posts/480874605402659

That post you linked to. Ive been speaking english my whole life, but I think I may need extra lessons, because I could get none of that to make sense.

Oryx wrote: »
    That post you linked to. Ive been speaking english my whole life, but I think I may need extra lessons, because I could get none of that to make sense.

They are just such a great self parody, I love the 911 was an inside job t-shirt on the girl in their skydive side protest.

I honestly can't tell the difference between their own site and the spoof that sent them on a collision course with their nemesis.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭whippet

the lads over at the hub are obviously reading here .. the Hub put up a link to the thread last night with a comment from The Hub 'looks like they haven't been bitten by the terrier' or something like that .. if got a couple of likes but seems to have disappeared at some stage this morning!

Maybe they don't want their followers to actually read here ... i wonder why?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Tom Darcy and his bezzie Brian Reilly have a new alias, Right2Homes which is looking to fund Tom's trip to the Supreme Court (not for profit, y'understand). A more cynical mind than mine would suggest that this latest reinvention is an effort to share some of the attraction of the Right2Water crowd.

Fundraising has gone as well as expected, with €685 is the desired €50 grand raised.

If anyone's around the Supreme Court tomorrow, long running jokefest Freeman & Freeman -v- Bank of Scotland & Others is in for mention at 10 o'clock.

• Advertisement

A chap from Kildare owed a few quid in fines for not having tax/insurance/NCT on his car and for not acting in compliance with the Companies Acts when a liquidator.

His solution was to declare that a company who do some work for the Courts Service actually owed *him* €125,000 and try to wind them up.
    In respect of these fines, the petitioner has sent invoices to the company. These invoices relate to:

1. €2000 for the cost of reading the letters received from Tazbell

2. €4000 for the cost of writing letters to Tazbell

3. €10000 for alleged unauthorised use of his name which he alleges is the subject of a trade mark and is contained in a so called “private trust”.
    Perhaps he didn't use a reliable supplier of name copyrighting services like Ben Gilroy but his petition was dismissed as baseless and an abuse of process. He, most likely, will have some tidy costs awarded against him.

Judgment here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭whippet

Perhaps he didn't use a reliable supplier of name copyrighting services like Ben Gilroy but his petition was dismissed as baseless and an abuse of process. He, most likely, will have some tidy costs awarded against him.

Judgment here.

he's not listed on Gilroy's copyrighting page .. so you are probably right - he must have went with a cheaper option and as they say 'you get what you pay for'

on another note .. unfortunately I was in my brothers house last night and he is mad for VinB's people's debates .. so I had to sit through an hour or so of it .. I am sure Lord Byron's mug what behind the guys on the panel .. unfortunately I didn't see him making any contribution - it would have been a bit of a laugh to have Vinny's take on his musings

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭cobhguy28

Tom Darcy and his bezzie Brian Reilly have a new alias, Right2Homes which is looking to fund Tom's trip to the Supreme Court (not for profit, y'understand). A more cynical mind than mine would suggest that this latest reinvention is an effort to share some of the attraction of the Right2Water crowd.

Fundraising has gone as well as expected, with €685 is the desired €50 grand raised.

This is very suspect case. They says it’s a Supreme Courtcase(Supreme Court Record No. 2014/755P) yet the case number say it is a highcourt case, if you use the high court search function it tells you that case was stuck out in February.

When I asked them this they kept saying the case is “inbeing” and got one great response, it said that the AG brought a motion to strikeout but they brought a motion to strikeout the AG’s montion which was granted and that’s why the high court says there was a strikeout motion granted what bull . On Tom Darcys facebook page it says “lodged in the Court of Appeal on June 5th 2015" So how can a supreme court case be in the appeals court which is under the supreme Court?

Why appeal if there was no strikeout whylie.

Simple looks like case thrown out in highcourt they have refused to tell anyone and are now look to pay costs.

Just looked at court listing from june 5th The only case I saw there was Tom Darcys own appeal against Aib. So some strange things going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

No doubt the Hub & Co. will declare this as the victory of the year but seems to be more a case of the bank's unwillingness to agree to any proposed solution and one of the homeowners having an unfortunately timed accident than any amazing legal feat. That being said I know nothing of the back story to this case.

http://www.thejournal.ie/owens-naas-repossession-2190363-Jun2015/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Chiorino wrote: »
    No doubt the Hub & Co. will declare this as the victory of the year but seems to be more a case of the bank's unwillingness to agree to any proposed solution and one of the homeowners having an unfortunately timed accident than any amazing legal feat. That being said I know nothing of the back story to this case.

http://www.thejournal.ie/owens-naas-repossession-2190363-Jun2015/

No doubt's she crashed the car as some sort of money making scam. I wonder where they came up with such a cunning plan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭HamsterFace

Lord Byron in the Hub is stating that the Ulster bank is gone in September.

He has people everywhere you know, he said so

Bank of Ireland too. Powerful insiders they have.

Given how they usually try to effect "personal service" of their "proceedings" on the most bemused, junior looking person they can find, I'd imagine their insiders are transition year kids on work experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,133 ✭✭✭rameire

I hope he lets ulster bank know so they can prepare.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 4,074 ✭✭✭relax carry on

God it's painful reading that drivel. He throws out this mad statement and doesn't bother to provide anything to back it up. The social media age really has brought the wisdom of "the man in pub told me" to the masses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

And his source is one of their big money players, no less.

henri.jpg

Well it's all been kicking off over in the bustling crime fighting central known as Integrity Ireland facebook page and it's associated website checkpoint.ie. They appear to have publicly named an individual who apparently has waged a 5 year vendetta against Stephen Manning for some reason. Any legal eagle want to comment on the legality of the charges as outlined by Integrity Ireland/Stephen Manning.

http://www.checkpoint.ie/page10.html

https://m.facebook.com/IntegrityIRL

Well it's all been kicking off over in the bustling crime fighting central known as Integrity Ireland facebook page and it's associated website checkpoint.ie. They appear to have publicly named an individual who apparently has waged a 5 year vendetta against Stephen Manning for some reason. Any legal eagle want to comment on the legality of the charges as outlined by Integrity Ireland/Stephen Manning.

It goes all the way to the top!

Enda Kenny revealed as their enemies landlords sister's friend.... I think, I sorta lost my mind after two pages and skipped to the juicy revelations. He might just be their enemies brothers landlords sister's friend though too....

Seeing the behavior of doctor manning in the courtroom video, I am not very surprised that he has enemies (and associated families landlords and heads of government)

eldamo wrote: »
    It goes all the way to the top!

Enda Kenny revealed as their enemies landlords sister's friend.... I think, I sorta lost my mind after two pages and skipped to the juicy revelations. He might just be their enemies brothers landlords sister's friend though too....

Seeing the behavior of doctor manning in the courtroom video, I am not very surprised that he has enemies (and associated families landlords and heads of government)

Fair play for even reading that much. Its like a soap opera. The integrity Ireland the truth facebook page is equally nuts. There must be something in the water where these lads live.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,340 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

The scandal appears to even go to Westminster as the accused apparently managed to get off a drug smuggling charge in the Old Bailey.
    Whole things is mad as a box of frogs (link coming soon).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,520 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Fair play for even reading that much. Its like a soap opera. The integrity Ireland the truth facebook page is equally nuts. There must be something in the water where these lads live.

Flouride.

Probably.

:rolleyes:

Flouride.

Probably.

:rolleyes:

Ha ha. I was waiting for that.

I read through it. Fun read. Made more interesting by the fact that he can't even keep his dates right in the fantasy world he occupies. If you're going to make up stories it's important to give them a basis in reality so that people can relate. This isn't rocket science. I expect better from these types.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

"Link coming soon"

Colour me unsurprised.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

As you know Little CuChulainn integrity irelands lackeys are fighting the good fight for mannings and that other space cadet duncie over in AH.Its fecking gas :)

Advertisement