Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

He's a dope and a total chancer but anyone making jokes about a guy whose kid is sick and he then has a heart attack has lost all sense of perspective.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,336 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

He's a dope and a total chancer but anyone making jokes about a guy whose kid is sick and he then has a heart attack has lost all sense of perspective.

Slightly bothered by this post because 'a guy whose kid is sick' and 'then has a heart attack' are two completely seperate issues.

His kid has been sick for about 18 months and no-one has made any jokes about it on the thread, everyone is doubtless hugely sympathetic about it as its a terrible thing for any parent to have to go through.

The heart attack last week though, for lots of reasons thats a completely different kettle of fish.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,719 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

my friend wrote: »
    Ben Gilroy had a heart attack last weekend

He went to a real hospital and is being treated by qualified medical staff.

Rumour has it he didn't demand oaths, seals or for proof of diplomas, degrees etc. of any medical staff that he encountered
    Moderator:

As per the above posts, this crosses a line, imo. I don't think it's appropriate in any circumstances to joke about anyone's poor health. Please bear this in mind in future.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,074 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Meanwhile in the fortress of truth, those fearless crusaders for justice, Integrity Ireland continue their quest with a letter to Judge Raymond Groarke, President of the Circuit Court.

http://www.integrityireland.ie/page41.html

Could only take so much of the letter, 3 pages of conspiracys. I think these guys might even be beyond the craziness of the Freemen.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Ben and crews antics impacts the health of others, I never mentioned or referenced his child.

As a member of society we don't get to pick and choose that which we use and need versus that which we choose to denigrate and by doing so increase the burden of the taxpayers.

That was my point .

Wishing Ben a speedy recovery to full health and perhaps his experience will have a positive impact on his outlook and actions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Meanwhile in the fortress of truth, those fearless crusaders for justice, Integrity Ireland continue their quest with a letter to Judge Raymond Groarke, President of the Circuit Court.

http://www.integrityireland.ie/page41.html

Could only take so much of the letter, 3 pages of conspiracys. I think these guys might even be beyond the craziness of the Freemen.

This will take a while to decipher.

Love the use of passive voice in the first paragraph, really lends credibility.
    which have given rise to allegations of mismanagement, prejudice, bias and/or serious misconduct on the part of said judges. Indeed, that criminal complaints have been lodged with Gardaí naming you and certain other senior judges

We have alleged, we have made criminal complaints...

feck, the more I read of this the more it sounds like a prelude to ruby ridge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭HamsterFace

Tony Rochford is on hunger strike again. The man is dying in his bed and there's nothing the government are doing about it.

They should obviously just do what he wants (something about debating legislation that he says he proposed, pushed back to the autumn which is why he's killing himself as he wants them to do it now)

Can't they hear how loud he's shouting? Why won't they entertain him!? And can you believe president Higgins is completely unwilling to do something

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Tony Rochford is on hunger strike again. The man is dying in his bed and there's nothing the government are doing about it.

They should obviously just do what he wants (something about debating legislation that he says he proposed, pushed back to the autumn which is why he's killing himself as he wants them to do it now)

Can't they hear how loud he's shouting? Why won't they entertain him!? And can you believe president Higgins is completely unwilling to do something

So he is trying to blackmail the government?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

He needs help.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Dont freeman hunger strikes involve eating?

• Advertisement

Robbo wrote: »
    The other notable event of the week was Finbarr Markey being arrested in Trim Courthouse this week for being too real. This must have been rather inconvenient to him as this weekend he's organising a cake sale / AGM for the Real True Land League.

Question raised in the Senate today about this according to a video in the usual places.

Vaguely interesting to google the Paul Coddington in question just to see who this iteration of The Land League et al are throwing their support behind - seems to be plenty of convictions including one for inviting an awkward bastard garda to come outside the station. Previously described in court as 'the most active drug dealer in Drogheda' though the 5 year sentence that resulted was overturned.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Oryx wrote: »
    Dont freeman hunger strikes involve eating?

Yes but Mars bars have the royal seal so as Derek did Tony may too

• Registered Users Posts: 7,673 ✭✭✭whippet

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

whippet wrote: »

Amazing how a few hours in the clink manages to make these lads see sense. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,895 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

What sort of operation needs half a million worth of machinery anyway? He must have tried to farm half the county.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭billy few mates

Have you seen the price of some of that stuff...? I was chatting to a farmer at a social occasion a while back and he was telling me about some of the machinery he had on his (large) farm and the technology it used, I hadn't really thought much about farm technology before but i was astonished at the level of sophistication involved. He was telling me about one particular computerised module that links to all the machinery and GPS system whereby at harvest time the combine harvester is able to detect when the yield is light from one particular area of the land, it then automatically instructs the unit in the tractor to add a bit extra fertiliser to this area when it comes to that time of year the following season. Someone setting themselves up as a contractor could easily spend this sort of money on a few pieces of equipment.
    Apologies for the thread drift...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

eldamo wrote: »
    This will take a while to decipher.

Love the use of passive voice in the first paragraph, really lends credibility.

We have alleged, we have made criminal complaints...

feck, the more I read of this the more it sounds like a prelude to ruby ridge.

Surely this is the best bit?
    We note that this direction from Justice Kearns came on back of an outrageous series of abuses of due process by George Collins’ criminal brother Paul Collins, who was allowed to masquerade as a supposed ‘attorney’ in the Courts for nearly a year.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Question raised in the Senate today about this according to a video in the usual places.

Vaguely interesting to google the Paul Coddington in question just to see who this iteration of The Land League et al are throwing their support behind - seems to be plenty of convictions including one for inviting an awkward bastard garda to come outside the station. Previously described in court as 'the most active drug dealer in Drogheda' though the 5 year sentence that resulted was overturned.
    Since released after employing proper representation. Shame there was a split in the various Land Leagues as Gerry Beades likes to try his hand at these habeas corpus applications, usually unsuccessfully.

I see Coddington's Facebook has him as a full metal freeman.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,074 ✭✭✭relax carry on

From Integrity Ireland Facebook page. Seems like yesterday's court appearance in Castlebar did not go according to plan. The conspiracy continues.

Integrity Ireland
    2 hrs ·
    Just briefly folks: (1) The Garda Sgt didn't turn up as summoned because of some apparent 'lapse in process' on our part..!? His name wasn't even on the Court list for the day - how surprising! So now, we take a second shot at it and see what they come up with next time? (2) However, we DID manage to secure another summons naming Mayo County Registrar Fintan Murphy for his part in the assaults in Castlebar Courthouse (Thanks CG & FM). Let's see if we can get 'the process' right on THAT one. (3) The Collins debacle continues I'm afraid. Despite being refused audience in the High Court and Court of Appeal, yesterday's Judge allowed the criminal Paul Collins to address her at length; she failed or refused to deal with numerous lies he put to her (the Defendant George Collins wasn't there again); she refused us the opportunity to read out a victim's impact statement; and then spent several hours questioning US as about our personal and private circumstances... and we didn't even get to read our sworn affidavit into the record!? Another bewildering and utterly unsatisfactory experience in our Courts.. matter adjourned (again) for the umpteenth time to October.. giving the opposition even MORE time to come up with more stalling tactics..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭HamsterFace

From Integrity Ireland Facebook page. Seems like yesterday's court appearance in Castlebar did not go according to plan. The conspiracy continues.

Integrity Ireland
    2 hrs ·
    Just briefly folks: (1) The Garda Sgt didn't turn up as summoned because of some apparent 'lapse in process' on our part..!? His name wasn't even on the Court list for the day - how surprising! So now, we take a second shot at it and see what they come up with next time? (2) However, we DID manage to secure another summons naming Mayo County Registrar Fintan Murphy for his part in the assaults in Castlebar Courthouse (Thanks CG & FM). Let's see if we can get 'the process' right on THAT one. (3) The Collins debacle continues I'm afraid. Despite being refused audience in the High Court and Court of Appeal, yesterday's Judge allowed the criminal Paul Collins to address her at length; she failed or refused to deal with numerous lies he put to her (the Defendant George Collins wasn't there again); she refused us the opportunity to read out a victim's impact statement; and then spent several hours questioning US as about our personal and private circumstances... and we didn't even get to read our sworn affidavit into the record!? Another bewildering and utterly unsatisfactory experience in our Courts.. matter adjourned (again) for the umpteenth time to October.. giving the opposition even MORE time to come up with more stalling tactics..

It's the most important thing in the world!!! Where are RTE?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

godtabh wrote: »
    Surely this is the best bit?
    Go on, then. I'll bite. HOW is it 'the best bit'?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

There was a small piece in the Sunday Times yesterday on how MABS want to set up advice booths in courthouse foyers on account of the amount of people being approached (through being targetted as being legally unrepresented) by "groups" (some namechecked) doling out rubbish advice, insane solutions and requests for cash.

interesting the groups that were name checked - Integrity Ireland, Land League and Freemen !

Surprised boys over at the hub were not mentioned.

Interestingly they didn't mention who the other groups are who were soliciting money in exchange for services.

Anyone up the Drogheda direction Thursday evening (whippet?) can pop along to the
    West Court Hotel for what looks like a top notch gathering of Irish freemen, inc Ray Hall, the bould Vinny and representatives from Sovereign Man and We The People. Everything from maritime law to how to turn down offers for toll bridge fees.

Anyone up the Drogheda direction Thursday evening (whippet?) can pop along to the
    West Court Hotel for what looks like a top notch gathering of Irish freemen, inc Ray Hall, the bould Vinny and representatives from Sovereign Man and We The People. Everything from maritime law to how to turn down offers for toll bridge fees.

I am around on thursday evening alright .. but I wouldn't be able to show my face . I had a look at the list of people attending on Facebook and I know quite a few of them, a good few from my gym !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

How might one 'turn down' the 'offer of a contract' to attend via payment of 'gold coin', should my 'fictional identity' with the 'mutual consent' of my 'flesh and blood identity' decide to 'travel' on publicly owned roads to this.

Might my 'strawman identity' simply say in front of other 'sovereign citizens witnesses' "am I free to go" and so enter unmolested as I will not be entering into any 'commercial transactions' and so require no 'contractual license' in order to attend.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Jaysus, I thought you were embellishing for comedic purposes, but no...
    Topics on the night, will include ways to deal with loan debt, rent arrears, parking fines, M50 notices and so forth. We will also be giving you an insight on how law works. Its all by consent. where it comes from and how it is used to take money from you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

Go on, then. I'll bite. HOW is it 'the best bit'?

you and your buddies not being able to spout your bolloxology..thats the best bit;)

On the plus side you did get an honourable mention in the sunday times! well done you...no such thing as bad publicity even if people are warned to stay the fuk away from you:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

you and your buddies not being able to spout your bolloxology..thats the best bit;)

On the plus side you did get an honourable mention in the sunday times! well done you...no such thing as bad publicity even if people are warned to stay the fuk away from you:(
    Sure - don't answer the question that was asked. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

Sure - don't answer the question that was asked. :rolleyes:

I did answer it.First line of my post.

Your comprehension of english is about the same as your comprehension of legal matters.Cant even fill out forms right if your rant from the video you posted in AH is anything to go by.

Advertisement