Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

As you know Little CuChulainn integrity irelands lackeys are fighting the good fight for mannings and that other space cadet duncie over in AH.Its fecking gas :)

It's amusing. One of them is obviously a member of I.I. as they have referred to all the proof being available on the site, obviously not realising you have to sign up and contribute before you can access it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

as they have referred to all the proof being available on the site, obviously not realising you have to sign up and contribute before you can access it.
    well spotted sherlock :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭fxotoole

As you know Little CuChulainn integrity irelands lackeys are fighting the good fight for mannings and that other space cadet duncie over in AH.Its fecking gas :)

Link?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,688 ✭✭✭jd

Moderators over there have literally no idea what they are doing. Not that they're doing a bad job generally but they're trying to handle a thread that has all sorts of loopers and I.I types without knowing what they're really dealings with.

I feels sorry for them honestly

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Finally a judge with a bit of sense. http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/farmer-jailed-for-a-second-time-for-failing-to-comply-with-court-order-and-hand-over-buildings-on-his-property-to-bankappointed-receiver-31362366.html

A FARMER has been jailed for a second time for failing to comply with court orders to hand over buildings on his property to a bank-appointed receiver.
    At the High Court today, Mr Justice Paul Gilligan said he was imposing a punitive order of 100 days imprisonment on Paul O’Shea, of Davidstown, Castledermot, Co Kildare.

The matter has been before the courts on more than 30 occasions after attempts to take possession were met with opposition from Mr O'Shea and other parties including anti-eviction activists.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Tom Darcy funding update: They're claiming over €10k raised, despite their crowdfunding effort showing €1,120. The difference can easily be explained through the use of Paypal and the like, though perhaps not when the taxman's asking. More inquisitive minds than mine might want to consider where this fits in with how we view champerty & maintenence in this jurisdiction.

Most amusingly, Christian Morris (he of suing the Hub fame) donated a fiver just to insult them in the comment bar on the right.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Robbo wrote: »
    Tom Darcy funding update: They're claiming over €10k raised, despite their crowdfunding effort showing €1,120. The difference can easily be explained through the use of Paypal and the like, though perhaps not when the taxman's asking. More inquisitive minds than mine might want to consider where this fits in with how we view champerty & maintenence in this jurisdiction.

Most amusingly, Christian Morris (he of suing the Hub fame) donated a fiver just to insult them in the comment bar on the right.

Christians comment brightened my day (not an endorsement, staying away)!

for posterity
    354797.PNG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

should of read to end of thread before quoting mr morris :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,340 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

DDI's lack of co-operation with SIPO in relation to political donations has been referred to the DPP. I'm sure they'll have their finest legal minds on the case.
    They seem to have admitted that there was an issue here as apparently sorting it was one of the four mandates of the National Executive after the October EGM. The most recent EGM of June 28th (sigh that they never publicise these in advance) has seen the election of a new National Chairman Joe Cunningham. Not a name I'm familiar with. His first statement here.
    Appears to be more of the usual with healthy doses of 'sovereign people', 'unconstitutional bailouts', 'Articles 47 and 48' etc. It is beautifully written though, with some nonsensical sentence structures that hark back to their glory days when Rudd had this role.

Also if any members are reading here you should be aware that your yearly fees are due.

CAPSLOCK and friends from EverybodySaysNo seemed to have an absolutely spiffing bit of Sunday fun, as they happened upon Brendan Howlin eating lunch in a restaurant near the Halfpenny Bridge.
    Has caused a slight stir on the Hub as even some of their followers see that this was out of order, though Lord Byron is telling them to fcuk off and that he'd have done worse if it had have been him there.

Video link, but can't post directly as its not youtubed.
    https://www.facebook.com/damian.gibney/posts/452576524923591?pnref=story

CAPSLOCK and friends from EverybodySaysNo seemed to have an absolutely spiffing bit of Sunday fun, as they happened upon Brendan Howlin eating lunch in a restaurant near the Halfpenny Bridge.
    Has caused a slight stir on the Hub as even some of their followers see that this was out of order, though Lord Byron is telling them to fcuk off and that he'd have done worse if it had have been him there.

Video link, but can't post directly as its not youtubed.
    https://www.facebook.com/damian.gibney/posts/452576524923591?pnref=story

jaysus, the comments on the hub

classy folks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,898 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Got any links?

Thargor wrote: »
    Got any links?

https://www.facebook.com/irishselfhelpzone/posts/488188518004601

all the replys are classic, but specifically the dissenting voices getting screamed out

Damian Curley & Johnathon Squire are both officially banned from cork....

Longtime stalworth of the freeman megamerge thread Paul Codd is back in a jail cell this morning.
    "Mr Codd who wanted the matter adjourned so he could obtain representation said he was not consenting to being sent to prison."

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

DDI stalwart and general loon Ray Hall has a blog. And it's proper mental.

Ray believes in *anything* that the Freemen are selling. He knows the *real* Constitution, all our unborn souls are heavily mortgaged to the Euroverlords for €47,000 and that you can make your own money with magic promises and there's not a thing the other side can do but accept it.

His recent account of assisting a friend is all kinds of bat****.
    Anyway, There were 47 seven family homes coming under the hammer, I sat there and watched the proceedings, I watched the barristers communicate with the Registrar through secret hand signals (a ploy used in all courts to make sure the barristers get what they want) to manipulate the defendants into unwinnable positions.
    All I can think of here is a module in the Inns where John McCrirrick comes in and teaches all the younglings Tic-Tac.

DDI stalwart and general loon Ray Hall has a blog. And it's proper mental.

Ray believes in *anything* that the Freemen are selling. He knows the *real* Constitution, all our unborn souls are heavily mortgaged to the Euroverlords for €47,000 and that you can make your own money with magic promises and there's not a thing the other side can do but accept it.

His recent account of assisting a friend is all kinds of bat****.

All I can think of here is a module in the Inns where John McCrirrick comes in and teaches all the younglings Tic-Tac.

Recent judgment concerning secret codes between the barristers and the judges here

I am deadly serious too, have a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 trueblueterry

Recent judgment concerning secret codes between the barristers and the judges

I am deadly serious too, have a look.

I would love to know who that Barrister was.

According to the Hub, Ray Hall's "Official Offer" method didn't fare so well this week.

The other notable event of the week was Finbarr Markey being arrested in Trim Courthouse this week for being too real. This must have been rather inconvenient to him as this weekend he's organising a cake sale / AGM for the Real True Land League.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

According to the Hub, Ray Hall's "Official Offer" method didn't fare so well this week.

The other notable event of the week was Finbarr Markey being arrested in Trim Courthouse this week for being too real. This must have been rather inconvenient to him as this weekend he's organising a cake sale / AGM for the Real True Land League.

Doesn't it take about a day for a bruise to go black and blue?

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Fred Cohen

I would love to know who that Barrister was.
    From the IT
    He described as “offensive nonsense” a suggestion by Frank Callanan SC, for the woman, that the judge indicated to lawyers via a “secret code” involving non-verbal conduct including allegedly stopping listening to the woman while she was giving evidence and looking at his mobile phone, that he disbelieved her or had prejudged the case against her. .

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/high-court/judge-rejects-offensive-claim-of-bias-against-woman-in-family-row-1.2251712

• Registered Users Posts: 22 trueblueterry

Thanks for that Fred.

Surprised at that. I had thought it would have been an unknown saying those sorts of things to a Judge.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Peppa Pig

The other notable event of the week was Finbarr Markey being arrested in Trim Courthouse this week for being too real.
    The footage of said incident popped up on my facebook this morning Meath Land League Video
    A man arrested and beaten in Trim court house, he was Brought back up before the judge black and blue, finbar of the louth national land league was then arrested for questioning why the man had been beaten!
    I'm worried about my eyes. All I see is someone shouting at a guard. I can't see anyone being beaten black and blue, nor can I see a judge. One comment calling this out but no back up as usual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭galljga1

Reading through only a couple of pages of this thread, I have to ask: has the country gone nuts? From where have all these groups sprang forth?
    The peoples front of judea, the judean peoples front etc. I was aware of the whole freeman/abdication of responsibility nonsense but I was not aware of how pervasive it has become. Social media has a lot to answer for, giving these people a platform.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,520 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

galljga1 wrote: »
    Reading through only a couple of pages of this thread, I have to ask: has the country gone nuts? From where have all these groups sprang forth?
    The peoples front of judea, the judean peoples front etc. I was aware of the whole freeman/abdication of responsibility nonsense but I was not aware of how pervasive it has become. Social media has a lot to answer for, giving these people a platform.

Empty vessels, most noise and all that...add to that, there's only a small number of them, but they're involved in multiple (tiny) groups at the same time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Ben Gilroy had a heart attack last weekend

He went to a real hospital and is being treated by qualified medical staff.

Rumour has it he didn't demand oaths, seals or for proof of diplomas, degrees etc. of any medical staff that he encountered

• Registered Users Posts: 13,048 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

my friend wrote: »

Rumour has it he didn't demand oaths, seals or for proof of diplomas, degrees etc. of any medical staff that he encountered

I wonder if he will get a Promissery Doctor's Note to say that he was sick :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,520 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

my friend wrote: »

Whatever of his legal escapades, on a human level I'm sure he's been under a lot of pressure, hasn't one of his kids been seriously ill over the last year?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭micosoft

galljga1 wrote: »

It used to be the local village idiot was isolated. On their own they were dismissed by the community and sat quietly in the corner of the local mumbling away. Unfortunately the internets and in particular social media have allowed the village idiots to coalesce into something resembling a movement. Stupidity is now spreading at the speed of light instead of being contained locally. It's a tragic unanticipated outcome of the Internet age....

Advertisement