Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

from Tom's own Facebook page

Originally in fuel business until government introduced legislation, then in Taxi business until government introduced legislation, then in construction until Banks, & government failed to recognize legislation, after Taxi deregulation had to sell home to pay debt, bought site and built family home, planning issue and Judge ordered me to knock down part of my family home, had no job, minus credit rating and banks offered me finance to fund a construction project, bought sites and three months later the banks asked me to sign documents just twenty four hours on Face Book and not totally accustomed to standard practice or etiquette, I was granted full planning from Fingal County Council to which I down loaded listing contributions, planning fees, social housing etc. next day refused, planner changed, resulted in Judicial review which I was forced to withdraw along with Investigation by the Irish planners association by my Bank.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

whippet wrote: »

Originally in fuel business until government introduced legislation, then in Taxi business until government introduced legislation, then in construction until Banks, & government failed to recognize legislation, after Taxi deregulation had to sell home to pay debt, bought site and built family home, planning issue and Judge ordered me to knock down part of my family home, had no job, minus credit rating and banks offered me finance to fund a construction project, bought sites and three months later the banks asked me to sign documents just twenty four hours on Face Book and not totally accustomed to standard practice or etiquette, I was granted full planning from Fingal County Council to which I down loaded listing contributions, planning fees, social housing etc. next day refused, planner changed, resulted in Judicial review which I was forced to withdraw along with Investigation by the Irish planners association by my Bank.

A lot of gibberish there

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭moyners

whippet wrote: »

Poor guy - everybody's against him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭RecordStraight

moyners wrote: »
    Poor guy - everybody's against him!
    I wonder at what point during the outlined series of calamities did his mind finally crack?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,006 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

I wonder at what point during the outlined series of calamities did his mind finally crack?

Probably about the time when he figured that he could make money out of it all :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

Probably about the time when he figured that he could make money out of it all :)

he's desperate to catch up with O'Donnell and his 82 straight losses in court

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Hadn't heard of Integrity Ireland before. Freeman related?

http://www.mayonews.ie/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=22134:lay-litigant-takes-private-prosecution-against-garda&catid=23:news&Itemid=46

Also from the same paper.

TUESDAY, 09 JUNE 2015 13:01
    Judge challenged and Ballina court branded a ‘farce’

Local man fails in bid to have property returned in heated district court sitting

A man who has been interviewed as part of an investigation into the alleged sending of a threatening email to two district court judges and a high ranking garda yesterday failed in an attempt to have seized property returned to him.
    Joe Doocey of Knocksbarret, Ballina, made an application before Ballina District Court yesterday (Monday) for the return of property seized by gardaí earlier this year.
    However, in a very heated hearing, Judge Kevin Kilraine ruled against Mr Doocey, stating that as the matter in question is still being investigated by the Director of Public Prosecutions, he would allow matters to ‘take their own course’.
    The court heard gardaí are investigating the sending of a threatening email from Mr Doocey’s account last December to two district court judges and a high ranking garda. These three people cannot be named at the order of the court.
    Mr Doocey denies sending the email and intimated that gardaí could have accessed his email and sent it.
    Yesterday he was seeking the return of items such as computers and mobiles phones seized from him. Seán McHale, counsel for the State, said some items may be returned but others were being kept to be made available for the DPP to assist with the decision as to whether or not charges will be preferred against Mr Doocey.
    Detective Sergeant John Colgan from the National Bureau of Criminal Investigation (NBCI) gave evidence to the court in relation to the property at the centre of the application.
    Mr Doocey, who was representing himself, claimed the search warrant for his home was flawed and that the raid on his home was ‘an illegal and unlawful entry’.
    Mr Doocey said the NBCI would go to any length to stop people exposing garda whistleblowers and said there was ‘so much more’ information that was going to come out and made allegations of corruption against several high ranking garda officers.
    He put it to Det Sgt Colgan that the real reason he was arrested was ‘to get information’ about Integrity Ireland, a group Mr Doocey is a member of, who he said ‘are exposing corruption in the NBCI’.
    Det Sgt Colgan replied that Mr Doocey is ‘trying to give everyone the impression that we are worried about Integrity Ireland, I’m certainly not’.
    Several members of Integrity Ireland were present in court for the hearing.
    There were several interruptions to the hearing from people in the public gallery, including one claim that a garda detective had got Anne Edwards, Mr Doocey’s partner, sacked from her work.
    At the outset of the court Joe Doocey asked for permission to record proceedings. He claimed that the court’s digital audio record is ‘tampered with on a regular basis’.
    Dismissing this application, Judge Kevin Kilraine said he deals with all litigants ‘fairly and with courtesy’.
    However Joe Doocey replied ‘I disagree on all counts’ and later asked the judge was he ‘working without fear or favour’ in his role. Judge Kilraine said he would consider recusing himself from the case if Mr Doocey wanted to make an application. Mr Doocey did not make such an application.
    Judge Kilraine dismissed the application, saying he cannot ‘trespass’ on the matter as it is now with the DPP.
    He said he would allow the matter to be re-entered in November if no prosecution is brought by the DPP.
    At the conclusion of the hearing matters in the court got very heated. Ms Edwards stated that she lost her job because of the investigation while Mr Doocey, pointing at gardaí, said ‘these people are criminals’.
    He addressed the judge and said ‘this is a farce of a court and you are in breach of your oath’.
    Many of Mr Doocey’s supporters were on their feet expressing their dissatisfaction with proceedings while one woman repeatedly asked the judge ‘why do we take the oath?’ when giving evidence, claiming that the garda witness had lied.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭fxotoole

fxotoole wrote: »
    TLDR version?
    There's a massive conspiracy in the Gardaí, the NBCI and the judiciary to nail Joe Doocey.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

There's a massive conspiracy in the Gardaí, the NBCI and the judiciary to nail Joe Doocey.

because of his political affiliations to a party nobody has ever heard of.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 mylud

Graham wrote: »
    because of his political affiliations to a party nobody has ever heard of.

Joe on run after hit and run Garda injured.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭BornToKill

This just keeps getting crazier. Stephen Manning is saying that Joe is on the run after hitting a Guard with his car.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2015/0609/706848-garda-hit-and-run/

Manning has made a YouTube video where he tells the world how he has been on to the President and also the army seeking to have them negotiate a surrender but no-one will help. He wonders if it can be just coincidence that the gardaí approached Joe (and so somehow provoked the incident) soon after Doocey took on the role of campaign manager for Manning.

I'm going to call it and say 'yes, it is just coincidence'.

BornToKill wrote: »
    This just keeps getting crazier. Stephen Manning is saying that Joe is on the run after hitting a Guard with his car.
    Who is Stephen Manning?

Are we looking at the first serious Sovereign Citizen/Freeman incident in the country?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭BornToKill

Are we looking at the first serious Sovereign Citizen/Freeman incident in the country?

I have no idea, though I would have thought that first serious Freeman incident was an oxymoron.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭relax carry on

BornToKill wrote: »

http://www.rte.ie/news/2015/0609/706848-garda-hit-and-run/

Manning has made a YouTube video where he tells the world how he has been on to the President and also the army seeking to have them negotiate a surrender but no-one will help. He wonders if it can be just coincidence that the gardaí approached Joe (and so somehow provoked the incident) soon after Doocey took on the role of campaign manager for Manning.

I'm going to call it and say 'yes, it is just coincidence'.

That's nuts. Anyone know anything about this integrity Ireland crowd that this guy Doocey is connected to? Had a quick look and while they seem to be squarely in the conspiracy theorists realm, would they qualify as Freemen?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭billy few mates

Well he won't be free for very much longer once the Gardai get hold of him....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Part of Doocey's beef with society is that he claims the entire Gardai and Revenue are after him because he got together with the ex-ladyfriend of a Garda.

As I've previously noted on this thread, it's much like Pat Mustard in that they want to put him under arrest as he's so gorgeous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

A commenter on the Journal outlined what he thought allegedly happened.
    I’ve seen a video online where the individual concerned was asked by these 2 Gardai to stop which he did, they then asked him to pull into a quiet private car park which he refused, he drove on and stopped at the next set of lights with the 2 cops giving chase on foot with batons drawn and began to batter this chaps car, in a panic to get away apparently he hit a car and the garda in question , this is all online and I’m simply quoting what was said there, I would add that this guy has had 15 years of hassle from the cops including many members of his family, it to me seems very very suspect what’s going on , to finish this is online and only what I’ve seen and heard on the many online videos

A commenter on the Journal outlined what he thought allegedly happened.
    That word again: 'online'.

I've no doubt that is coming from one of the august members of Integrity Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

That word again: 'online'.

I've no doubt that is coming from one of the august members of Integrity Ireland.

I think they would have too much integrity for that....

there was actually a beautiful review of a garda station (ballina or castlebar or somewhere around there) left on yelp.ie or some equivalent by some impartial concerned citizen accusing named gardai of dealing drugs from the premises,

It came up the last time Joe "Big Sexy" Doocey was mentioned, but I can't for the life of me find it now.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

The must be making money through youtube hits

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

godtabh wrote: »
    The must be making money through youtube hits

Nothing compared to what he charges the ladies per minute to access his webcam shows.

He can blow out a candle from across the room.

eldamo wrote: »
    He can blow out a candle from across the room.
    Facing away from it, presumably.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

a measure of Joes man magnetism, this is his partner of almost 8 years, perhaps you can now understand the envy of the Gardai.

@my _friend
    That's remarkably unsound on many levels.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

my friend wrote: »
    a measure of Joes man magnetism, this is his partner of almost 8 years, perhaps you can now understand the envy of the Gardai.
    I like how he has his Integrity Ireland membership card on display, as if anyone would doubt his credentials. I'd imagine it comes into it's own, however, as a swipe card when they're entering their secret underground base like at the start of Get Smart.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,314 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Who is Stephen Manning?

checkpoint.ie is a good starting point - its a fairly unique website in that its both a business portal of sorts (organise a tour of Connacht, get your book published, buy a 'ye olde' map) and also an amazingly long list of Mr Mannings exploits in the courts and general musings on all that is right and wrong in Ireland.
    Has to be said firstly that he does appear to have been very wronged when he first came to Achill, he got accused of heinous stuff to do with kids, he sued for defamation, won (though it got successfully appealed and later settled).
    http://checkpoint.ie/SBP%20May%2011th%202014%20-%202.pdf

Since then however he seems to pass his time with Integrity Ireland, interrupting court cases, being there when court cases are filmed, and getting into amusing (and eventually tedious) back and forths on blogs and journal articles.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,494 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

checkpoint.ie is a good starting point - its a fairly unique website in that its both a business portal of sorts (organise a tour of Connacht, get your book published, buy a 'ye olde' map) and also an amazingly long list of Mr Mannings exploits in the courts and general musings on all that is right and wrong in Ireland.
    Has to be said firstly that he does appear to have been very wronged when he first came to Achill, he got accused of heinous stuff to do with kids, he sued for defamation, won (though it got successfully appealed and later settled).
    http://checkpoint.ie/SBP%20May%2011th%202014%20-%202.pdf

Since then however he seems to pass his time with Integrity Ireland, interrupting court cases, being there when court cases are filmed, and getting into amusing (and eventually tedious) back and forths on blogs and journal articles.

Busy man is Mr Manning...

Wasting garda time:

Masquerading as a politician: http://checkpoint.ie/page8.html. Although unsurprisingly the links to Academic Background, Sporting Qualifications and Work and Business History don't work, but "Letters To The Authorities" does. Gotta have priorities.

And here's his manifesto, as with most of these half baked ones, there is of course no mention of how one would actually fund or implement their ideas, but plenty of soundbites:
    Areas of immediate concern to Stephen are:

Rescuing politics from the grasp of career opportunists by derailing the proverbial ‘gravy train’ and linking TDs wages to the average working wage.

Ensuring the restoration, protection and development of rural Ireland.

Ending widespread waste and incompetence in the public sector.

Enforcing public ownership of the banks and introducing real accountability for reckless management in all of our publicly-funded bodies.

Keeping people in their homes by implementing humane solutions to the mortgage arrears crisis, and by removing or radically modifying the bank veto.

Respecting the ownership of our national and natural resources and returning the profits to the Irish people – not to outside corporations.

Reforming the justice and policing systems by ending political appointments.

Establishing a genuinely independent ‘statutory oversight body’ staffed by credible, qualified professionals, to deal with the historical problem of corruption, cronyism and criminal cover-ups in Irish State agencies.

Establishing an independent Judicial Council to deal with judicial misconduct.

Revoke State funding for political parties; to be redistributed to individual TDs.

Abolish the party whip system & restore real democratic process to the Dail.

Also behind Integrity Ireland, 1st Independent Mayo, Checkpoint.ie as mentioned above and lord only knows how many other groups. Although they seen to be more anti-Garda than true Freeman.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

linking TDs wages to the average working wage.

Why would anyone want that? We should be encouraging well paid, well educated, experienced people to run for office.

Linking a TDs wage to the average working wage is going to limit candidates to either the unemployed or those of independent means.

If anything I'd rather see TDs paid more. It might act as an incentive for more experienced candidates from private industry.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement