Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Oh and I think I missed an update on the rated value thing.

Last I saw it was the circuit court that said it did not have jurisdiction based on this.

Now a lot of their facebook posts seem to be quoting this as being a high court judgement.

Did I miss something or is this just Chinese whispers?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭billy few mates

WYFC is a club dedicated to social inclusion and the very nature of involvement and participation in sport for those with fewer opportunities. It is a club run by people who understand what it is like to feel left out due to social or financial difficulties....

...while WYFC is a football club, it is more concerned with fostering community development and the well-being of its members by creating a safe environment for children and parents to participate socially as well as physically, rather than concentrate on competitive football.

Sounds absolutely terrible, destined to be withdrawn halfway through the season when the 3 good players leave to join serious outfits.

I don't know anything about this club or who's behind it but there is some merit in having something like this. I was involved with a football club a few years back and it was sad to see the number of kids that could no longer play because their parents couldn't afford to pay the annual membership (which covered the insurance, team gear, club expenses, ref's fees etc) or the weekly payment for training to hire of the ground, floodlights etc. It was heartbreaking to see them standing on the sidelines watching their mates play football when they should have been out there themselves but their parents couldn't afford it. Apologies for the thread drift.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

eldamo wrote: »
    Oh and I think I missed an update on the rated value thing.

Last I saw it was the circuit court that said it did not have jurisdiction based on this.

Now a lot of their facebook posts seem to be quoting this as being a high court judgement.

Did I miss something or is this just Chinese whispers?

A decision of Ms. Justice Murphy in the High Court last week. It was an appeal from the Circuit Court. There may already be ways around it as I understand it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

eldamo wrote: »
    Had a distinct similarity to homer Simpsons haemophilia...
    I thought a bit more Withnail & I: "I have a heart condition. If you hit me it's murder."

The bit at the end where the all sway from side to side, waiting to get their spake in also reminded me of the traveller fight videos on Youtube.

On the whole, that 5 Gardai are needed to keep order at a County Reg's court speaks volumes of the level of idiocy from these charlatans.

I see Joe Doocey was there with them as well. The man who claims there's a vast Garda conspiracy against him because he's too sexy and the wrong woman found him irresistible.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

All these goings on at the farm in Kildare (the live cow burning and pipe bombing) which are totally unconnected with certain "activists" have coincidently resulted in the receiver being unable to sell the lands in question.

Funny that.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Robbo wrote: »
    All these goings on at the farm in Kildare (the live cow burning and pipe bombing) which are totally unconnected with certain "activists" have coincidently resulted in the receiver being unable to sell the lands in question.

Funny that.

Eventually the land will be sold for a knockdown price leaving the original borrower in a deeper hole than necessary.

Graham wrote: »
    Eventually the land will be sold for a knockdown price leaving the original borrower in a deeper hole than necessary.
    I'm sure the thinking with the debtor is that when it's value is a pittance, an "agreeable" person will swoop in at a rock bottom price and shure aren't we all cure hoors.

The Hub, not resting on their laurels from their Phyrric victory, are on a promotional blitz. Fliers, posts by the new time and the promise of riches beyond your wildest dreams (plus no mortgage and a free house) if you follow their advice (for entertainment purposes only, y'understand).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

The Hubsters must have had the same english teacher as Jeff .. the grammar, spelling and overall lack of basic english on their Flyers which they will be throwing around like confetti at the courts is pathetic !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

whippet wrote: »
    The Hubsters must have had the same english teacher as Jeff .. the grammar, spelling and overall lack of basic english on their Flyers which they will be throwing around like confetti at the courts is pathetic !

Their recent Pyrrhic victory does seem to at least have gotten their main page on message again though.

They had been joining every loony cause out there and almost forgetting about the evictions they had been set up for. (one of the people who post as The Hub(so not a visitor) was trying to organise mass rebellion over a 50 euro secondary school registration fee, EDUCATION IS SUPPOZED TO BE FREE YIS FECKERS!!!)

Their youth page however.....

oh dear,

they had chemtrails posts up there the other day.

really does make them relevant to this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Brian Lighthouse

Food for thought.
    There is a direct correlation between the amount of weed smoked and beliefs held. I have provided the following formula so that people can check on what scale they lie.

X = no of joints smoked per day.
    Y = No of days in the week joints are smoked.
    Z = No of years weed smoked.

Perform this simple calculation and plot the resulting number on the scale below.
    X times Y times Z =

365 – 729 – You really haven’t many beliefs at this stage, you’re still enjoying yourself. However you are becoming susceptible to suggestion and find yourself agreeing with everyone except the establishment.
    730 – 1094 – The existence of the Illuminati is one of your core beliefs and you wonder why you are working at all because all you’re doing is making more money for them – The Rothschilds etc. You’re beginning to feel outraged at what America is doing.
    1095 – 1824 – Chemtrails is a hot issue at this point. You stay up late at night wondering why are they doing this to us? You might be still working at this point, but promotion seems to pass you as the floor sweeper who started three years behind you is now your boss. But that’s because they know you know about what they’re up nothing to do with your performance.
    1825 – 2919 – Aliens, Roswell, Lizard people, Gold mining armies from space, and The fact that how is it we were around for thousands of years and it’s only in the last 100 years that we have airplanes etc It had to be aliens like. You also believe that the Sphinx has weathered in our image and was built by the slaves of the gold mining aliens.
    2920 - 5474 – It’s all persecution of you and anyone else who likes a smoke. Problem is you’ve been smoking a minimum of a joint a day for the last eight years and your brain has gone to mush, just be thankful you haven’t graduated to the opiates.
    Greater than 5475 - If you've had the same dealer for the last fifteen years, he or she is a very wealthy person thanks to you and they'll listen to anything you rant about.

Seriously though, I know there are arguments for the benefit of cannabis and the above figures are more humorous than based on scientific fact, in saying that all the card carrying freemen I know have been smoking dope for years.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

Food for thought.
    There is a direct correlation between the amount of weed smoked and beliefs held. I have provided the following formula so that people can check on what scale they lie.

X = no of joints smoked per day.
    Y = No of days in the week joints are smoked.
    Z = No of years weed smoked.

Perform this simple calculation and plot the resulting number on the scale below.
    X times Y times Z =

365 – 729 – You really haven’t many beliefs at this stage, you’re still enjoying yourself. However you are becoming susceptible to suggestion and find yourself agreeing with everyone except the establishment.
    730 – 1094 – The existence of the Illuminati is one of your core beliefs and you wonder why you are working at all because all you’re doing is making more money for them – The Rothschilds etc. You’re beginning to feel outraged at what America is doing.
    1095 – 1824 – Chemtrails is a hot issue at this point. You stay up late at night wondering why are they doing this to us? You might be still working at this point, but promotion seems to pass you as the floor sweeper who started three years behind you is now your boss. But that’s because they know you know about what they’re up nothing to do with your performance.
    1825 – 2919 – Aliens, Roswell, Lizard people, Gold mining armies from space, and The fact that how is it we were around for thousands of years and it’s only in the last 100 years that we have airplanes etc It had to be aliens like. You also believe that the Sphinx has weathered in our image and was built by the slaves of the gold mining aliens.
    2920 - 5474 – It’s all persecution of you and anyone else who likes a smoke. Problem is you’ve been smoking a minimum of a joint a day for the last eight years and your brain has gone to mush, just be thankful you haven’t graduated to the opiates.
    Greater than 5475 - If you've had the same dealer for the last fifteen years, he or she is a very wealthy person thanks to you and they'll listen to anything you rant about.

Seriously though, I know there are arguments for the benefit of cannabis and the above figures are more humorous than based on scientific fact, in saying that all the card carrying freemen I know have been smoking dope for years.

wha dafuq :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,006 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

wha dafuq :p

Still it makes a lot more sense than most Freeman theory does.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭johnciall

found this on reddit thought some of you might get a giggle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoBgkAmJUn0&ab_channel=SNAFUradio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭RecordStraight

johnciall wrote: »

"You have busted my vee-hickle up".

it is quite clear that cop is only a minion for the bilderberg group. You can tell by the unusual colour of the frame on his shades. Clearly this sovereign man was targeted..

Another defeat for the Freemans, longtime favourites of this thread.

Of course everything is under appeal. Possible grounds of appeal may include disputing the existence of a house, a bank or themselves.

Village also have a piece on "man of the people" Jerry Beades and his shoddy treatment of his workers.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,885 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Of course everything is under appeal. Possible grounds of appeal may include disputing the existence of a house, a bank or themselves.

Village also have a piece on "man of the people" Jerry Beades and his shoddy treatment of his workers.
    He said this had been financed by First Active Building Society and later re-mortgaged with Bank of Scotland for €1,406,000. When the First Active debt had been paid the couple had been left with a surplus in excess of €546,000 which they had spent on themselves over a period of 16 months.
    :eek:

I would have got 16 years out of that!

i'm quite surprised that Jerry himself wasn't hanging around at this one .. I know this was a pet project for DebtOptions until they seemed to disappear in to the ether - but it would have been a classic follow on from Gorse Hill .. just a 'bog standard' lifestyle being funded.

The Hub have the begging bowl out again .. seriously low on funds; the 'lip syncing' fund raiser must not have been as lucrative as they expected - very little bluster or banter about it on the usual pages.

Worth reading the second Freeman judgment in the High Court to see how insane the level of debt they racked up on the never-never was.

€1.4m for 20 years on an interest only basis was how they refinanced their property portfolio and a further €460,000 on the family home. Loan applications based on "grossly inflated" earnings figures and generally treating houses as cash machines that spewed out money in an unsustainable manner.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭blackwhite

$60k whilst on holidays in the US? F*** me that must have been some holiday

The indo really is some rag all the same.....

"Dublin’s posh Navan Road"

I've lived on the Navan Road - it's a nice area, but posh? FFS

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,714 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

The Independent has given up any and all aspirations to be anything other than the Daily Mail.

Tom Darcy's crusade against the banks about securitisation must be dead in the water with this ruling?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Are they Freeman on the Land?

YFlyer wrote: »
    Are they Freeman on the Land?
    Supported by Debtoptions / Cllr Claire Cullinane and Ben Gilroy et al.

whippet wrote: »
    Tom Darcy's crusade against the banks about securitisation must be dead in the water with this ruling?
    Alas, Tom has more of a bluderbuss approach than fixating on one particular issue. His latest invective is apparently heading to the Supreme Court to have the Land and Conveyancing Reform Act (2013) struck down as retrospective legislation.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Ah ok cheers. Thought it was just a coincidence with their surname.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Brian Lighthouse

johnciall wrote: »

I might have stumbled on a theory (Post #3971).

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

blackwhite wrote: »
    The indo really is some rag all the same.....

"Dublin’s posh Navan Road"

I've lived on the Navan Road - it's a nice area, but posh? FFS
    In fairness, I have relatives on the road where their house is and it's much "older" (which could be seen I suppose as "posher" by some) than most of the other areas on the NR.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭cobhguy28

Alas, Tom has more of a bluderbuss approach than fixating on one particular issue. His latest invective is apparently heading to the Supreme Court to have the Land and Conveyancing Reform Act (2013) struck down as retrospective legislation.

Well it look like he lost against Aib on friday. AIB PLC -V- DARCY & ANOR 2014/44 SP According to the high court search page

Dated
    Result
    Perfected
    03/06/2015Possession Order for 05/06/201511059NoJFN

• Advertisement

cobhguy28 wrote: »
    Well it look like he lost against Aib on friday. AIB PLC -V- DARCY & ANOR 2014/44 SP According to the high court search page

Dated
    Result
    Perfected
    03/06/2015Possession Order for 05/06/201511059NoJFN

Tom Darcy the man who can't accept his failings ... He has a great track record in blaming everything and anyone when his ventures fail

Advertisement