Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

This post has been deleted.

All captains of industry well versed in multi-billion euro organisations. I'm not sure serving pints or taking assembly qualifies someone as international statesman material.

Don't forget the hereditary deputyships, they're my favourite.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 mylud

Graham wrote: »
    All captains of industry well versed in multi-billion euro organisations. I'm not sure serving pints or taking assembly qualifies someone as international statesman material.

Don't forget the hereditary deputyships, they're my favourite.

That Manning guy is an ex teacher he already half qualified to be a TD.Any sign of the last of the red hot lovers?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Debt Solutions in Waterford are still pushing the the securitisation line. IIRC, they're an offshoot from Cllr Claire Cullinane's Cork-based operation that was promising free houses plus €1 million for your trouble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

The Hub had to issue a wonderful correction today to one of their regular (and totally factual) tales of helping people off their feet and putting pep in their step.

Even their own members thought a story about a family who couldn't afford ESB bills was a little bit embellished when the impossibility/stupidity of watching TV by candlelight was pointed out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

Robbo wrote: »
    The Hub had to issue a wonderful correction today to one of their regular (and totally factual) tales of helping people off their feet and putting pep in their step.

Even their own members thought a story about a family who couldn't afford ESB bills was a little bit embellished when the impossibility/stupidity of watching TV by candlelight was pointed out.

no doubt the 'donations' jar was tipped out in to a purse to pay for the generator to keep the TV going.

I see on Ben's Facebook page he was in court yesterday .. he was going up against receivers .. no update today as to how he ripped new ones or schooled the legal profession. .. anyone have any insight as to what he was actually doing or done?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 JimmytheTurk

Manning is NOT an ex-teacher. He is a real Walter Mitty. He has no idea of reality. He has told so many lies, he no longer knows the truth! He has just been expelled from 1st Independent Mayo. See their Facebook page - 10th June, 20.54.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 mylud

Manning is NOT an ex-teacher. He is a real Walter Mitty. He has no idea of reality. He has told so many lies, he no longer knows the truth! He has just been expelled from 1st Independent Mayo. See their Facebook page - 10th June, 20.54.
    Wow Dr Manning not a teacher cant wait to see what he comes up with next.Seems to have a cult mentality with him as God of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,494 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Interesting.

1st Independent MAYO
    10 June at 20:54 ·
    ‪#‎1nd‬ Candidates update.

1st Independent MAYO’s sole objective is to help facilitate the election of better quality candidates to Dail Eireann in order to improve the quality of representation of the Mayo electorate and also to help improve the quality of government in Ireland. It exists to provide a forum for aspiring Independent Candidates to interact and speak with the Mayo electorate and also to give the Mayo electorate a voice in deciding what candidates they prefer to see contesting the next election.

It has been brought to our attention that one of the candidates taking part in this process Mr. Stephen Manning is the subject of a Health Service Executive investigation, is involved with people who are the subject of Garda enquiries, through Integrity Ireland, and has continuing activities which could be viewed as disruptive to the lawful activities of An Garda Siochana and those of the Court Service. He also continues to have unresolved issues arising from a Defamation Court case in Achill from 2009, involving mutiple state organisations and public figures.

As a result of this 1st Independent Mayo has advised Mr. Stephen Manning that it is not appropriate that he continues to be part of the 1st Independent MAYO candidate selection process. 1st Independent MAYO considers that until such time as Mr. Manning resolves his personal issues with the various state agencies and that the people who he is involved with through Integrity Ireland do likewise they will be a distraction to its candidate selection process.

We hope that the electorate of Mayo understand and accept our logic in not allowing this candidate to proceed any further in our process
    Finally, The First Independent MAYO logo, and images of the organizers, founders, and other candidates and their details, have been used without our permission on websites with whom we have no association, and it is incorrect that one of these sites state that “Stephen Manning is selected as one of the prospective candidates for the 1st Independent Mayo political initiative” Nobody will be selected until final convention is held when the Mayo Electorate will make their choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Interesting.

Stranger and stranger. There's an Integrity Ireland Truth page.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=346901485499320

Also looks like Joe Doocey has done a runner.

https://m.facebook.com/IntegrityIRL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,316 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Integrity Ireland and Integrity Ireland - The Truth have been continuing their cripple fight for the last week.
    Looks like things may come to a head tomorrow night in Belmullet with the meeting of the 1st Mayo Independent process at the Broadhaven Hotel Bar.
    'Not quite a Doctor' Stephen Manning has been excluded from the process but is going to turn up anyway, and is looking for his supporters to back him up.
    This centurys first beer hall putsch maybe.

https://www.facebook.com/IntegrityIRL/posts/515653705248283

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Integrity Ireland and Integrity Ireland - The Truth have been continuing their cripple fight for the last week.
    Looks like things may come to a head tomorrow night in Belmullet with the meeting of the 1st Mayo Independent process at the Broadhaven Hotel Bar.
    'Not quite a Doctor' Stephen Manning has been excluded from the process but is going to turn up anyway, and is looking for his supporters to back him up.
    This centurys first beer hall putsch maybe.

https://www.facebook.com/IntegrityIRL/posts/515653705248283

The Blurb on that page reads
    Encouraging openness, transparency and justice in the institutions of the Irish State, and serving as a support network for wronged citizens.
    Second post down from 22 hours ago about his business cards and removing 1st mayo from them,
    View 14 comments?

2 Comments

:pac:

eldamo wrote: »
    The Blurb on that page reads
    Second post down from 22 hours ago about his business cards and removing 1st mayo from them,
    View 14 comments?

2 Comments

:pac:

I noticed that myself !!! These groups have a massive habit of self-imploding very quickly!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

whippet wrote: »
    I noticed that myself !!! These groups have a massive habit of self-imploding very quickly!

I think a lot of our local crazies are scrabbling for their last bit of air before the Greek crazies fully explode and no one (even the chancers) can pay them the blindest bit of attention any more

eldamo wrote: »
    I think a lot of our local crazies are scrabbling for their last bit of air before the Greek crazies fully explode and no one (even the chancers) can pay them the blindest bit of attention any more

most of the crazies haven't a notion of what is going on in greece ... it's a real power play for who can be the craziest.

DDI's lack of co-operation with SIPO in relation to political donations has been referred to the DPP. I'm sure they'll have their finest legal minds on the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭relax carry on

DDI's lack of co-operation with SIPO in relation to political donations has been referred to the DPP. I'm sure they'll have their finest legal minds on the case.

But shur it's part o the conspiracy to keep them down! Shur isn't SIPO one o them kangos I hear so much about.

DDI have form in this sort of thing .. remember Gilroy during his first election didn't bother with his obligations regarding spending

• Registered Users Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭blackwhite

As a complete aside, I find it impossible to believe that FF didn't get any donations that required disclosure.

Likewise, SF's numbers don't make a whole lot of sense, implying that there's bog all money flowing in or out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭RecordStraight

Joe's statement is up on the II Facebook page now - there was no hit and run, the Gardaí were out to get him, and he names four senior Gardaí and two judges and accuses them of corruption. Faceplant might actually want to remove the video so as not to be involved in libel proceedings...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,316 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Not particularly freemanish, but I'm wondering if anyone of the legals here know how the 'rateable valuation' ruling mentioned a few pages ago is going down in reality. It appears to be leading to an unprecedented amount of wins in court for The Hub and LLI, thought that is according to the The Hub and LLI.
    Only tonight the Hub are talking of having 'changed the course of Irish history' and are trumpeting a major win today.

Interestingly for once there is actually a case reported independently which may fit the details (The Hub rarely give enough information to enable one to hunt an actual case) with a Mr Gerard Cosgrave up against the Sheriff today and using 'circuit court lacked jurisdiction because of rateable valuation' to form his case and prevent the family home being taken. Adjourned for a month.
    http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/businessman-starts-court-proceedings-to-stop-bank-seizing-his-family-home-31327839.html

The property has an interesting address between Shrewsbury and Ailesbury, but sadly this gated block doesn't seem to have allowed google maps go gawp at it and take a photo for voyeurs like me. One would wonder is the Gerard Cosgrave who the Hub are supporting this guy who is partial to million euro weddings and an €80M property business? Probably not as the Hub is all about the little guy really.
    http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/wolves-at-the-door-three-years-after-the-million-euro-wedding-26775340.html

Not particularly freemanish, but I'm wondering if anyone of the legals here know how the 'rateable valuation' ruling mentioned a few pages ago is going down in reality. It appears to be leading to an unprecedented amount of wins in court for The Hub and LLI, thought that is according to the The Hub and LLI.
    Only tonight the Hub are talking of having 'changed the course of Irish history' and are trumpeting a major win today.

Interestingly for once there is actually a case reported independently which may fit the details (The Hub rarely give enough information to enable one to hunt an actual case) with a Mr Gerard Cosgrave up against the Sheriff today and using 'circuit court lacked jurisdiction because of rateable valuation' to form his case and prevent the family home being taken. Adjourned for a month.
    http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/businessman-starts-court-proceedings-to-stop-bank-seizing-his-family-home-31327839.html

The property has an interesting address between Shrewsbury and Ailesbury, but sadly this gated block doesn't seem to have allowed google maps go gawp at it and take a photo for voyeurs like me. One would wonder is the Gerard Cosgrave who the Hub are supporting this guy who is partial to million euro weddings and an €80M property business? Probably not as the Hub is all about the little guy really.
    http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/wolves-at-the-door-three-years-after-the-million-euro-wedding-26775340.html

It's a very limited decision in reality. It's effect is quite narrow and a lot of arguments weren't raised before Murphy J. It'll be a cause celebre for a while and then it'll be relegated to nought.

looking after the small fella like Jerry Beades and Ben Gilroy do !

That Cosgrave chap has real solicitors on record.

There's a recent judgment that has all the hallmarks of our favourite groups about it. As it leans on a family law case, names/places are redacted (but not exactly in an impregnable fashion) but it involved a multi-million euro property empire and the same tired issued being ventilated:
    • The bank employee wasn't in a position to give evidence
    • Every piece of paper is defective, somehow
    • A poor understanding of how land is registered
    • Law Dictionaries being used
    • Rent monies going to placed other than they should
    • Servants/agents being kindly asked to stop interfering with the work of the Receiver.

Meanwhile, in Waterford, the same old defeated arguments about securitisation and the right to enforce are being peddled by Debt Solutions who are represented by Noel Brophy (formerly of Charlie Allen's cash-for-paper scam and one of Ben Gilroy's magic copyrighted names). These are the crowd who are making their own totally legit promissory notes and pretending that the bank have to accept them as full payment.

our good friends from The Hub had a summer jolly fund raising event yesterday .. looks like a barrel of laughs.

after all expense i'm sure the donations jar in little mary street will be full to the brim of copper ready to be tipped in to the next desperate purse to walk through the door

https://www.flickr.com/photos/123547344@N05/sets/72157655153126266

The Hub Ireland = Great bunch of lads

• Registered Users Posts: 17,885 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Parachute jumps last all day, I hope that poor dog wasn't tied to the gate for the whole thing in this weather.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Thargor wrote: »
    Parachute jumps last all day, I hope that poor dog wasn't tied to the gate for the whole thing in this weather.

The walk of them, you'd swear they had just climbed out of a returned from space Apollo capsule

my friend wrote: »
    The walk of them, you'd swear they had just climbed out of a returned from space Apollo capsule

but they are changing the world one affidavit at a time ... absolute hero each and every one of them.

Giving up their free time on a sunday to raise money for ?????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭HamsterFace

Patriots.

Impressive stuff.

Advertisement