Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

If you look at the address, that Mick O'Riordan character is from the part of Cork where reality runs backwards, Ballyphehane.

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Uno my Uno.

Robbo wrote: »
    If you look at the address, that Mick O'Riordan character is from the part of Cork where reality runs backwards, Ballyphehane.

BallyFREEhane surely!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,006 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Moderator: Please don't quote that wall of text in full. It makes things very difficult for anyone on mobile. Plus, no one is ever going to read that twice.

Don't you mean once? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭rameire

Pat Kenny show starts at 10am on newstalk,
    he has the two muppets on,
    Jerry Beadie Eye and Brian O Gorsehill.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭moyners

I'm no expert by any means, but there seems to be a lot of bending of truths here? (by O'D in the newstalk interview)

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭cobhguy28

moyners wrote: »
    I'm no expert by any means, but there seems to be a lot of bending of truths here? (by O'D in the newstalk interview)

He seems to forget that the directors of vico gave the house as security for a lone and that was stated by the supreme Court. Also that the directors stated that no one had a right to residents in the house. Now who where the directors.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

it was very hard to listen to. While O'Donnell is obviously educated and articulate he really is just clutching at straws .. his whole premise that BoI just wanted cash and only moved on him as a cash call is total nonsense .. as he wasn't liquid at the time and BoI would have known this .. why try make a cash grab when you know there is no cash to grab.

It was interesting to note his quick deflection of the question as to the tax liabilities on the other assets that were transferred to the son's name in london .. just like Fr. Jack .. that would be an ecumenical matter!!

As for the side kick Beades .. he really had nothing to add to the conversation .. a bit like the useless little brother hanging off the coat tails of the smarter bigger brother. He just kept trying to interject to spout the same rehearsed nonsense about him and his Land Leaguers.

As for the parting anecdote from O'Donnell about his ability to change the life of others through the interviews he did was particularly sickening and call me cynical ... I don't believe a word of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭moyners

whippet wrote: »
    it was very hard to listen to. While O'Donnell is obviously educated and articulate he really is just clutching at straws .. his whole premise that BoI just wanted cash and only moved on him as a cash call is total nonsense .. as he wasn't liquid at the time and BoI would have known this .. why try make a cash grab when you know there is no cash to grab.

It was interesting to note his quick deflection of the question as to the tax liabilities on the other assets that were transferred to the son's name in london .. just like Fr. Jack .. that would be an ecumenical matter!!

As for the side kick Beades .. he really had nothing to add to the conversation .. a bit like the useless little brother hanging off the coat tails of the smarter bigger brother. He just kept trying to interject to spout the same rehearsed nonsense about him and his Land Leaguers.

As for the parting anecdote from O'Donnell about his ability to change the life of others through the interviews he did was particularly sickening and call me cynical ... I don't believe a word of it.

All their sulky comments about the supreme court not hearing their case made me glad I voted to bring in the appeals court. A country's supreme court should not be dealing with silly stuff like this!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,314 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Missed it a couple of weeks ago but there was a weekend piece in the Times profiling the Land League West and their glorious leader Gerry O'Boyle. One time helicopter-ownin', BMW-drivin', insurance-defraudin', driving-licence-forgin' Gerry O'Boyle, man of the people that is.

Some of the branches of the Land League aren't happy with Mr O'Boyles 'political ambitions' and they have clarified* that his Land League West is nothing to do with Land League Mayo or Land League Galway etc.

https://www.facebook.com/thenationallandleague/posts/1469479436677187

* 'clarified' may be the wrong word because I'm more confused than ever.

• Advertisement

they should just have a Land League Table .. posting up results and victories and at the end of the season the top two land leagues will duke it out in a decider.

What a bunch of incoherent nutters!!!

That O'Boyle lad has some colourful history ..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I see the Christian Morris / Hub war still rages, with water protesting messiah Derek Byrne wading in in an unsavoury manner about one of Morris' supporters.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,885 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Damian Gibney I HAVE OFFERED TO MEET THIS CHAP AND DRIVE TO DUBLIN TO BUY HIM A PINT ,,HE REFUSED TO MEET ME ,,,HE NEEDS HELP I FEEL SORRY FOR HIM ,
    I think you need to work on how you approach people online if you want to successfully arrange any meetups Damian...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

I see the Christian Morris / Hub war still rages, with water protesting messiah Derek Byrne wading in in an unsavoury manner about one of Morris' supporters.
    take your hate lust, take your abuse of the judicial process, your intimidation and get an enlargement, it can be done
    Source: The Hub

I wonder if they're talking from experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,849 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Some of the branches of the Land League aren't happy with Mr O'Boyles 'political ambitions' and they have clarified* that his Land League West is nothing to do with Land League Mayo or Land League Galway etc.

https://www.facebook.com/thenationallandleague/posts/1469479436677187

* 'clarified' may be the wrong word because I'm more confused than ever.

Splitters! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Thargor wrote: »
    I think you need to work on how you approach people online if you want to successfully arrange any meetups Damian...

Mr Gibney has made a couple of posts lately without his CAPS LOCK, I really thought he had made a break through, alas, it appears not.

I find it ironic the spat the hub have with that lad .. all about how my summons and affidavits he has served ... from what I recall the hub pride themselves on how much legal nonsensical paperwork they can get through. They claim that Morris can't serve a summons properly while only recently they were celebrating how someone served Irish Water by flinging a piece of paper at a randomer on the street. Clowns

mind you the tone of their language online is really scraping the bottom of the social barrel, if that is how they conduct themselves in public imagine being in their private company.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭mrs vimes

One of Ben's "clients" up again today - looking like a weekend away in the midlands if he doesn't cop on.
    Always hate linking the Indo, but,
    http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/farmer-warned-he-will-be-returned-to-prison-unless-bankappointed-receiver-able-to-take-possession-of-land-31203833.html

I particularly liked the end:
    "The Judge said the receiver and one other person were to meet Mr O 'Shea and one other person, but not Ben Gilroy, on the lands at 12 noon Friday when possession of the property is to be given to Mr Maloney.
    If that did not occur, an order for Mr O'Shea's committal to prison for contempt of court orders is to be given to the gardai, he said."

Looks like Ben might be in trouble too:
    "Proceedings seeking the committal to prison of others including Mr Gilroy for alleged contempt were adjourned to next week."

• Registered Users Posts: 11,494 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

mrs vimes wrote: »
    One of Ben's "clients" up again today - looking like a weekend away in the midlands if he doesn't cop on.
    Always hate linking the Indo, but,
    http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/farmer-warned-he-will-be-returned-to-prison-unless-bankappointed-receiver-able-to-take-possession-of-land-31203833.html

I particularly liked the end:

Looks like Ben might be in trouble too:

Here is BenTMs take on things.... :rolleyes:

2zxwmj6.jpg

mwcpw8.jpg

The Hub are now advising "high ranking bankers" in a highly plausible set of circumstances. Chances are it's the guy who tells the intern to bag up the coins in a rural AIB but this could go all the way to the top...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

The Hub are now advising "high ranking bankers" in a highly plausible set of circumstances. Chances are it's the guy who tells the intern to bag up the coins in a rural AIB but this could go all the way to the top...

Could be the ex-Anglo guys, following the triumph at Vico Road.

Some great victories to spin now for these lads .. vico road, the farm in kildare, Beades and gilroy more or less been told they had no relevance to proceedings in court

• Registered Users Posts: 17,885 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

A Black Rat is the only species that will eat its own.
    Errrr... no. Stick to the dayjob if you have one Mr Hub :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,006 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Top of the queue for the Bureau de Change perhaps :)

In other news Beades isn't just limiting his lawful talents to the High Court... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭fxotoole

Anyone else read this as high w*nking bankers???

our friends at The Hub have reported that they actually lost a case; this is the one against KTech ..obviously the Hub's official report is scant on detail but it seems the Mackenzie friend wasn't permitted . wonder who that particular friend is.

It seems strange that there wasn't any jaw dropping from legal eagles in the courts or barristers getting a new one ripped in this case as The Hub / Lay Litigation Ireland tend to always be able to educate the former Kings Inns people.

The Hub have decided that if you suffer from anxiety, you'll need them to represent you by way of power of attorney. This is a line Gilroy's been selling a while now.

The Hub have decided that if you suffer from anxiety, you'll need them to represent you by way of power of attorney. This is a line Gilroy's been selling a while now.

I am in the process of looking in to getting an enduring power of attorney over an elderly relative - it is not a simple process and involved doctors etc.

The hub somehow are making it sound like to can rock up to court with your Ben Gilroy (tm) or other such clone and tell the judge that you are anxious and this Lay Litigation Ireland trained legal eagle can do all your talking !!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 mylud

whippet wrote: »
    our friends at The Hub have reported that they actually lost a case; this is the one against KTech ..obviously the Hub's official report is scant on detail but it seems the Mackenzie friend wasn't permitted . wonder who that particular friend is.

It seems strange that there wasn't any jaw dropping from legal eagles in the courts or barristers getting a new one ripped in this case as The Hub / Lay Litigation Ireland tend to always be able to educate the former Kings Inns people.

Looks like their senior council was in Trim today.

• Advertisement

mylud wrote: »
    Looks like their senior council was in Trim today.

that was the jaw dropping incident alright .. it's only a pity we can't be privy to the actual events or that the Hub don't really like sharing these bombshells.

Just like me reporting that over the weekend I blagged my way in to the playboy mansion and my performance and activities warranted a plaque of honour on the wall. And as none of you were there .. I expect a load of thanks and back slapping from everyone !!

Advertisement