Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Lucutus wrote: »
    I use drippers mostly.

Found Puros to be closer to the Guevara for flavour, but only a little less quick to gunk up the coil.

Cigarillos goes much easier on your coils, but a different flavour to the other two, imo.

Thanks. It must have been cigarillos I tried before. I think i will give puros a go anyway, if it doesnt work out in a fogger suppose i could try a carto tank.

VMist Classic Coconut

Eh classic biscuit would be a more appropriate name. Rather disappointing, but this doesnt seem unusual. Any description that has "(main flavour) with a hint of biscuit" usually turns out to be lots of biscuit with a hint of coconut in this case.
    Shag all vapour, harsh throat hit. Fairly terrible juice overall.

VMist are usually fine. But this is a bad one.

Does anyone know of a nice coconut juice?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

BeansBeans wrote: »
    Does anyone know of a nice coconut juice?

I have tried Highbrow Vapor's coconut and found it nice enough. Not an all day vape though.

HTH

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Got over 50 ml of 6 mg Pina colada taste if anyone wants it, it's not bad but just not for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Calm Down Brah

JH_raheny wrote: »
    Got over 50 ml of 6 mg Pina colada taste if anyone wants it, it's not bad but just not for me

I'll take it off you :D love Pina Colada.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Calm Down Brah

Some new juices I got!

Hangsen Vanilla Custard (5ml sample)

I don't know if it was because I was sick at the time or if it's just awful but this stuff smelt amazing, just like the real thing, but it tasted like vomit? I vaped this in an iClear 30B which also makes my Mint Strawberry taste bad. So could have been the tank, if anyone can let me know about that! (it didn't taste like vomit literally, it was WAY too sweet and overpowering, and had a crappy flavour to it)

Halo VooDoo (7ml)
    This was also pretty bad. It tasted like chocolate.. Maybe? Which is fine, IF it was supposed to. But it's described as something completley different on their website, so again has anyone else tried this, because I vaped it in my iClear 30B (which at the time I had no idea made juice taste crap) but the bottles were so small and tastless I'd none left to try in my other tanks!!

Hangsen Pina Colada (100ml)

Very good, really, very good. it's got a strong taste of pineapple, which taste just like pineapple. It's in fairness, a little harsh on the inhale, and exhale, but I tried it straight away so it hasn't steeped just yet, but after it has a week or two to settle, I'll come back and give more impressions, but straight off the bat, flavour gets no complaints from me.

Halo Belgian COCO. (30ml)

For a juice that cost me 16 euro, it had better impress me.. And Belgian coco, didn't impress me. It's just, sickly. It tastes disgusting, Nothing like chocolate, again I'm steeping it and hoping it improves. If it doesn't, at least I have a pretty bottle.

Zeus E-juice Aphrodites Affair (12ml)

Not something I can take too much of, similar to Snake Oil it's very sweet (to me) and if I vape too much it makes me a little sick. It's defintley got the flavours there, maybe a bit of an Orangy taste as well, but not an all day kinda juice. Would I buy it again? Probably not. Would I use it in my Cartomiser for dripping? Sure.

Snake Oil, by T-max

For a juice to cost as much as it does, (mine was actually a free sample) it's good. It's god damn good. Rare do I find a juice that can balance and push through all the flavours they say they can, and this juice does it. It's EXACTLY as described, and delivers great throat hit and taste. Only problem is, if I vape too much I WILL get a bit of a sickly feeling, so it's probably another one for the cartos.

All of these juices were purchased from

bargainvapour . com
    vapefreaks . com
    e-cigarette. eu
    and tmax-juices . com

can't post links YET. but will edit with real links when I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

I'll take it off you :D love Pina Colada.

PM me an address and I'll post it to you

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

BeansBeans wrote: »
    Not a review, but wanted to ask a question and just not sure where to put it.

El Toro Guevara - Absolutely love this stuff now my favourite tobacco flavour, but it just destroys coils at an incredible pace, never seen anything like it. Aerotanks last about 2 hours then start getting a burning taste. My Fogger will last 6 hours or so, then I need a rewick. The Nautilus with BVC coils amazing works out the best, never gets a burning taste, no dry hits, but the coil is dead within 9 hours or so.

So anyway to get to the point, I assume this will only really work with a dripper. So which would be closer to flavour Cigarillos or Puros. I have tried one of them before cant remember which and do not remember these issues. Even if i get just 2 days out of a coil I dont mind. But I cant deal with Guevara and dont use drippers.

Do what I do and buy both. I put in some cigarillos then top it off with Puros to enhance the flavour.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Gold Tobacco; Vaping Dog.
    Same stuff as you get in Dealz for 1.49 a 5ml bottle. Muck.
    In Dealz it's called clowd9 but the flavor is the same sickening Gitanes taste.
    Havn't tried any other flavors but this is not promising.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Oh man... I've been smoking Flavourless DIY for over a month now - 60/ 40 (PG/ VG) and just made my first mix of VG heavy liquid earlier at 25/ 65 w/ 10 % water... This **** is just lovely. It's so nice :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Oh man... I've been smoking Flavourless DIY for over a month now - 60/ 40 (PG/ VG) and just made my first mix of VG heavy liquid earlier at 25/ 65 w/ 10 % water... This **** is just lovely. It's so nice :)

Nah don't believe you, your gonna have to send me a sample :D
    It would be a first for me, never tried 'flavourless' before :o

Do you know what, this forum really helped me to change to vaping and I really enjoy contributions here. If you want, i'll send you 10ml of it (won't be making a habit of it though)!

I reviewed Frankenvape a while ago here and found it to be crazy intense, super sweet, artificial and sickly. But, as Ive mixed a fair batch of Flavourless, i threw maybe 8 drops of the Frankenpape into a 10ml of Flavourless using a pipette.

Really nice. Super melllow, sweet but really good. ADV. Also, as I have 30mls of Frankenvape, so should last ages!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

Do you know what, this forum really helped me to change to vaping and I really enjoy contributions here. If you want, i'll send you 10ml of it (won't be making a habit of it though)!

Sorry, just got your post.(I work strannnnge hours)
    I'll gladly accept your offer.
    I will P.M you now with my details and make you an offer;)
    Thank You.

God it must be their marketing but i've gone for another Halycon Haze - Gin's Addiction - and its not for me really. Not bad but too menthol/ toothpastey whereas had been hoping for something lemonadey or more like Gin and Tonic.

Flavour is a like mix of yellow gummy bears, sprite, gin and spearmint (toothpaste) with a menthol overtone.

Vapour production is very impressive. Using it in my Kayfun L+V2 on MVP2.

Throat hit is impressive at just 6mg (whereas would normally look for 16/18mg).

If you like menthol you will probably really like this, even at low nic levels.

Oh.. bit of aniseed going on there too. Changed liquids but didnt bother change wick.

Long Bottom Leaf - very dissapointing, tastes pretty weird.

Haha... So... Basically i've used the Long Bottom Leaf to create a tastly liquid here. I'm being called an alchemist, which is nice, but a bit misguided.

The point though is.. Almost any eliquid can be salvaged (and be worked into something really nice).. Most shop bought seem to me to be too intense in one way or another but can really be great if mixed with another liquid - usually something way more subtle (generally a DIY).

Ya I agree with you on that one. Very strange taste off it. Even after steeping.

Their other juices are nice though, the Peach tobacco and another i cant remember the name of, possibly an apple tobacco or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

Disagree completely - love it! and Shire Sauce :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

thebullkf wrote: »
    Disagree completely - love it! and Shire Sauce :D

Have to say I'm very partial to it. Only problem for me was lack of throat hit. Mixed in some Hangsen Desert Ship for a little extra bite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I'm thinking of trying some mbv from cloud house.

Has anyone tried Dutch Apple pie, sticky bun or rum tobacco

Another question, the best shop own brand juices, are they any good?

God it must be their marketing but i've gone for another Halycon Haze - Gin's Addiction - and its not for me really. Not bad but too menthol/ toothpastey whereas had been hoping for something lemonadey or more like Gin and Tonic.

Flavour is a like mix of yellow gummy bears, sprite, gin and spearmint (toothpaste) with a menthol overtone.

Vapour production is very impressive. Using it in my Kayfun L+V2 on MVP2.

Throat hit is impressive at just 6mg (whereas would normally look for 16/18mg).

If you like menthol you will probably really like this, even at low nic levels.

Hmm.. Well, I came back to this a few days ago and starting to really like it. Funny.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 fayvirtue

I am vaping naturalseliquid : caramel
    blackberry
    cappuccino
    lime
    mango

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Black Label Peach Perfect.
    A brand from LA, €13 for 15ml (6mg) in ecirette Talbot St.
    First impressions are:
    Sturdy glass bottle and dripper cap, child safety, shrink wrap seal.
    Juice smells amazing. Like real peaches.
    Put it in Kayfun lite plus clone on a stingray x clone with koh-gen-do wick.
    Flavour is nice fairly natural Peach but not too strong. No throat hit to speak of.
    I'll try it in a dripper later, but I have a feeling this would be better for me at 12mg.
    Still, its easily an all day vape and leaves a nice aftertaste, kind of mandarin flavour weirdly. I'd certainly recommend this juice but like I said if you like a throat hit, go for stronger nic.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 fayvirtue

My favorite is Black Cherry Tobacco from Juiceyejuice.

fayvirtue wrote: »
    My favorite is Black Cherry Tobacco from Juiceyejuice.

That sounds really nice... Where do you get that?

Hmm.. Well, I came back to this a few days ago and starting to really like it. Funny.
    I got a bottle of 12mg at Vapefest and have it in a Kayfun.
    Its a funny one, some hits are spot on Gin & Tonicy flavour, some are sh1t.
    Maybe I'll try it in a dripper and see whats what.
    Whens its good its good, but when its bad.......

Evolution Vaping Dragons Blood.
    Its purple, purple is a fruit right?
    Tried this juice at vapefest and bought 6 10ml bottles after one drag.
    Its insanely fruity, Blackberry or something, and very very menthol, like, clear your entire nasal passage menthol.
    I have it in an Orchid at .9 and by jeebus this is unreal. Two thumbs and two big toes up!

Kings Barrel Archer
    Got this is ecirettes new store on Talbot St.
    Tried all 6 KB flavours and while they are all nice, really nice in fact, this is the one I wanted most.
    Its cinnamon heavy and tastes like Christmas. Perfect for these cold mornings, it just gives me that ready brek glow, which is probably not good for an eliquid right? Two thumbs up.

• Advertisement

Didihno wrote: »
    I got a bottle of 12mg at Vapefest and have it in a Kayfun.
    Its a funny one, some hits are spot on Gin & Tonicy flavour, some are sh1t.
    Maybe I'll try it in a dripper and see whats what.
    Whens its good its good, but when its bad.......

Yeah, it's an odd one, you really get different flavours and notes as you vape. Didnt like it at all at first but ready to order another bottle now. Starting to move away from the tobacco's a little bit and this is something I like. Who would have thunk an aniseedy flavour would be a good vape. Using a Kayfun for it too.

Advertisement