Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

If you like the gin & tonic vapouriz in the UK do a really good one, just a shame they are so expensive on shipping

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Dubba

Really nice Hangsen Peach - only €14.49 for 100ml. Great flavour and wack of a throat hit at 18mg nic!

Maybe the clear juices work better with the Nautilus, as I found my Wingnuts VC cloggs up the coils a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Long time since I seen someone recommend hangsen!

jamie72 wrote: »

Their Strawberry Mint is nice too, but I found the strawberry flavour a bit muted.

Can't argue with the price tho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

jamie72 wrote: »

Hangsen and Dekang get a lot of bad press. The're actually good juices, well produced and depending on your personal tastes have a few flavors to please everyone. Mass produced isn't the same as bad, it just means it should be a lot less expensive.
    Oh and a word for Liqua juices, my personal favorite of all the big name juices, their French Pipe is only gorgeous for a tobacco flavor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Hangsen and Dekang get a lot of bad press. The're actually good juices, well produced and depending on your personal tastes have a few flavors to please everyone. Mass produced isn't the same as bad, it just means it should be a lot less expensive.
    Oh and a word for Liqua juices, my personal favorite of all the big name juices, their French Pipe is only gorgeous for a tobacco flavor.

Agree with you on the Liqua. French Pipe is nice. Turkish is even better

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Not sure if its mentioned already but Liqueen apple mint is a nice refreshing vape.
    Using a protank 3 @ 1.8ohm, 8 watts seems sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Neon_Lights

Hi, i'm new enough to vaping but definitely is a better experience getting off the cigarettes than all my previous attempts. Havent smoked since i started.

Bought a few bottles to try out but the one i'd recommend is the nicofresh red energy 24mg, tastes really like red bull if you like the taste.

Still a good throat hit it appears too from my limited knowledge of vaping. Definitely would give it the thumbs up.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

tommy2bad wrote: »

French Pipe is lovely, I love their Turkish as well, but it smells incredibly bad, so its not worth buying considering the annoyance to other half :p

On another note does anyone know if Wingnuts are doing the Rudolph Sparkle Juice again this christmas? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

My all day vape for the last few months has been Wingnuts Nut Juice. Converted a couple of smokers to it in that time as well. I recommend it v highly.

Second juice Id highly recommend is an Italian ejuice called Dea and specifically their Hazelnut variety.

Both probably sound similar but they're actually not at all. there's enough of a difference to alternate between the two as I regularly do.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Bought a 12mg passionfruit bt Vaping Gold in purplebox last week. It's lovely! Just enough sweetness and a nice throat hit in my ets :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

BeansBeans wrote: »
    French Pipe is lovely, I love their Turkish as well, but it smells incredibly bad, so its not worth buying considering the annoyance to other half :p

On another note does anyone know if Wingnuts are doing the Rudolph Sparkle Juice again this christmas? :D

:D:D:D:D:D I know what you mean,my Brother tells me the smell is like being with a Mortician & I refrain from vaping French Pipe in the car,my other friends can't smell it at all.Liqua FP is my all day vape,I simply love it.I get mine from FT,only about €4 for 30ml bottles,it sells very fast but they do stock up about 4 times a year,I normally order 20 x 30ml bottles in 4 different orders.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Just got around to trying Banana Bread from Phoenix. It's really nice. Couldnt really have it as an ADV as its a bit heavy but very nice to pop into a dripper from time to time kind of a thing.

Btw, did anyone try that Holy Grail (think that's it?) liquid they had at Vapefest? That **** was insane, I almost died from one vape.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Just got around to trying Banana Bread from Phoenix. It's really nice. Couldnt really have it as an ADV as its a bit heavy but very nice to pop into a dripper from time to time kind of a thing.

Btw, did anyone try that Holy Grail (think that's it?) liquid they had at Vapefest? That **** was insane, I almost died from one vape.

Didnt try their banana bread but ove their grape and tropical , i tried their Holy Smoke - feck me twas nice!! nearly colapsed mesef, beautiful hot cool cinnamon/clove/menthol kick.

Phoenix had a fantastic Jagerbomb liquid at vapefest, just ordered 4 bottles of it to have a side/occasional vape type of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭nuttyboy79

Got Vaper Caper juices in the post today, see the thread below for a great discount for December. I only had a quick taste of them in a dripper but here it goes.

Cucumber Cooler very spearminty with a very very subtle tatse of cucumber on the inhale.

Tangy Citruice lemony sherberty all the way on this one.

Goop not sure on this one berries are there just not sure what ones.

Overall nice flavours wouldn't be overly mad on them but for a change from my usual juices not bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭nuttyboy79

Mom and Pops Grasshopper if you like After 8 mints you've got to try this gorgeous chocolaty inhale minty sweet exhale on my 2nd fill in my mini nautilus in 90 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

Does exactly what it says on the tin.

If you like Mocha, and you like a mild(not to strong)caramel flavor and a nice smooth strong TH, well then this is for you.... Used it from a fresh Protank tonight, and I love it. I can see me sticking with this one, I have 60ml to go through, so will order again early in the new year.
    http://www.cigabuy.com/hangsen-30ml-caramel-mocha-flavor-e-liquid-nicotine-18mg-p-3927.html

Ps: More of a Mocha flavor than caramel.

Fupping hell, there's some cheap l̶i̶q̶u̶i̶d̶ everything on that site :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Dubba wrote: »
    Fupping hell, there's some cheap l̶i̶q̶u̶i̶d̶ everything on that site :eek:

I have six full bottles of the cheap liquid around 200ml (not Hangsen) from them if you want it, I was never brave enough to vape it tbh.
    Actually anyone in Cork can have it once they're able to collect it.

• Advertisement

Cheers for the offer 54roc, but I have a few nice juices going atm. And maybe you're right not to be brave enough to vape it.

Just got started on a bottle of e-smokeirelands subculture stuff called Ploom, quite rich creamy taste almost like irish cream/Baileys

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

What size is those wingnut liquids,at 12.50 a pop I'm thinking 30-50ml.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

LazyPicti wrote: »
    What size is those wingnut liquids,at 12.50 a pop I'm thinking 30-50ml.

30ml. Very good liquid the Wingnut range, but subject to personal taste of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭Glebee

Using some wingnuts Swedish Fish at the moment. really nice fruity flavour with a big hit of cherry (i think)
    My fav at the moment, although I've only tried 3 different e juices. :)

Looking to pick up some of the cosmic fog range, are they worth checking out??

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

30ml. Very good liquid the Wingnut range, but subject to personal taste of course.

Thanks, i put a sample pack together to see what all the fuss is about :) .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Puffing on Phoenix's Banana Bread today which I picked up at Vapefest. Really nice, pretty much does what it says on the tin! You would think it might get a bit moreish but its really nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Picked up three juices by 'Element' in a wee vape shop in Balbriggan (can't think of the name but its next door to the Harvest pub on the main st) week ago. The usual basic equipment in store, but a very friendly chap behind the counter who has big plans for his stores down the line, I hope he does well as a decent north county vape store would be great.
    Got Tn (Tangerine), Pl (Pink Lemonade) and Ap (Apple). See, the names are done like the periodic table....

Anyhoo, its surprisingly nice juice, the Pl is very sweet, the Apple is the weakest of the three, and to my palette is more like apple crumble than pure apple, its nice but not all that flavoursome. Tangerine is a nice flavour though, pretty accurate IMO. I'd never heard of this stuff before and its not expensive, worth checking out. The glass dripper bottles are 20ml, and the plastic are 10ml. Child safety caps and regular info on the bottles, but none of the ones I saw or purchased were plastic sealed, which is usually an instant non purchase for me but I decided to give it a shot. Oh, one final thing, the glass dropper has a weird 'turn' at the end of it, presumably to aid dispensing, but I hated using them and rebottled all three immediately to plastic, needle tipped bottles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cunnifferous

Anyone tried any of the Gen Natural juices? Was looking to try some VG juices and these look interesting enough

http://ecirette.ie/shop/gen-natural/gen-natural-e-liquid/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Anyone tried any of the Gen Natural juices? Was looking to try some VG juices and these look interesting enough

http://ecirette.ie/shop/gen-natural/gen-natural-e-liquid/
    Not actually tried them yet, must do next time I'm in there.
    EC are carrying some tasty juice these days, hopefully all our stores keep improving and expanding their ranges.

Advertisement