Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭nuttyboy79

Beard Vape Co 64 from Cigatec this is supposed to be Creamy Hibiscus cotton candy but I don't get any cotton candy just Hibiscus. Up and down through the wattage and no cotton candy very disappointed. It's a high V.G. juice so loads of clouds though.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭accaguest

See Vaponaute is back in stock in Cigatec. Under the Sea and On the Storm are 2 of my favourite juices.

50/50, very smooth and ridiculous flavours imo.

Under the Sea is a sort of clear, crisp...it's not menthol at all, but it has mint. It has cucumber and you can really taste it but the whole juice is so... balanced and subtle. Go through it pretty quick tbh. Top notch.

On the Storm should be a dessert flavour, it's sort of choclately, but it's not heavy at all. Again really subtle and balanced, a lot of flavours going on. I've only tried a few premium juices but these really stand out for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

Wingnuts sample pack,

Apple sin, not getting a lot of apple but the cinnamon is there.

Fire and Ice, yummy.Very nice and strong but no to strong, menthol/spearmint on the inhale and cinnamon/citrus on exit.The taste is much more unique than i can explain, i recommend this one.

Fizzy lemonade, tastes exactly like it sounds, a very nice taste but not a everyday vape for me its just to sweet for my liking.But i could vape it every now and then.

Pink tiger, taste like fruity sherbert little minty and sweet and citrus,a lot going on but like fizzy lemonade not a everyday one for me.

Ectoplasmic V2, this one taste like sweets i had when i was young, can't really nail the taste of this one down but again not an everyday vape, very sweet.

I also have some TBC espresso and this is a everyday vape, just love it, caramel coffee like flavors.i will be buying more of this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Fire and Ice sounds.interesting alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭125 Lime St

LazyPicti wrote: »

I also have some TBC espresso and this is a everyday vape, just love it, caramel coffee like flavors.i will be buying more of this one.

whats the tbc short for and where did you get it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

whats the tbc short for and where did you get it?

TBC thebestshop.eu, i think its there home brew.

Going through all the Chinese juice I have stockpiled - no new juice until it's gone. Hangsen and something called Kangerqi tobaccos, fruits and menthols. All absolutely fine. Hangsen Ry4 is very nice and takes fruit really well. The menthols are a bit 'chewing gum' but fine as well. Considering the price difference, 5 times cheaper or so, they'll do for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

J Mysterio wrote: »
    You're ****ing kidding me. Quit spamming, you do it really badly.
    Spamming? Its hardly a glowing review of Hangsen juices!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I replied to the infamous JuiceyeJuice spammer.

A Mod obviously deleted the spammer's post and left mine there, removing the context. I wasnt criticising the poster on about Hangsen.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭Glebee

In people opinions is it worth paying more for some of the so called premium UK or USA e juices as opposed to the cheaper house brands??

• Advertisement

J Mysterio wrote: »
    I replied to the infamous JuiceyeJuice spammer.

A Mod obviously deleted the spammer's post and left mine there, removing the context. I wasnt criticising the poster on about Hangsen.
    Lol, OK, sorry bout that!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Glebee wrote: »
    In people opinions is it worth paying more for some of the so called premium UK or USA e juices as opposed to the cheaper house brands??

MMmmmmmmm...yes, they are really better, flavor, vapor and sometimes packaging. The thing is are they worth the extra as an all day vape? In my opinion, no but as treats and specials, yes well worth getting some.
    Birthday, Christmas vapeanniversary stuff like that. Think of them like wine or beer, Bud is fine but you can't beat a foam and fury every now an then :D

Glebee wrote: »
    Personally, yes. Every time.
    However, its not like I only vape expensive juice, I probably have 70/30 expessive to cheap juices.
    After quitting the deathsticks, when your taste comes back, it comes back with a vengeance, and after a while your dekangs and hangsens just don't cut it.
    Out of those 'cheap' juices I only vape Dekangs Apple and Hangsens Mojito.
    Cheap gas station muck, vip, kix etc I wouldn't touch it.
    Thats just me personally and where I am in my 'vape journey'.
    At the end of the day if you ain't smoking anymore and like the juice you have, then thats all you need to know!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

It all depends on whether you like the stuff or not. With that, it doesn't really matter how much it costs. I've got a drawer full of juice I don't like from so called premium vendors. I'll eventually vape it as I've decided not to buy any more juice until I've run down my current supplies.

I'm currently vaping hangsen spearmint (I really like a good spearmint juice) as I found a crowd in the UK that do 100mls for £18. I'm going through it like nobody's business. Yes, it's not as nice as the spearmint I usually get from enjuice, but for the price I can't complain. Now that I've gotten used to it, i'll certainly be putting in repeat orders.

I'm also vaping a US juice that costs a hell of a lot more. It's nice, but for the price difference I'd be more inclined to spend my money on quantity over quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

£18! thats 23 euro
    here it is cheaper for you:
    http://www.bargainvapour.com/HS_Spearmint_100ml/p1274299_9623907.aspx
    Edit: £18 is 23.99 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

That is cheaper all right. Cheers dude. I'm living the UK these days and next day delivery is convenient.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

ah didn't realise you'd crossed the pond

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

Just took delivery of 2 30 ml bottles of 6mg liquid from ecigarettesworld.ie

1 is hangsen "golden tree" which is meant to be amber leaf. It's my first Hangsen, I wanted 80/20 PG/VG to compensate for the lack of TH with 6mg nicotine. I'm vaping the hangsen now and it's disgusting. Really foul flavour and no improvement on TH over wicked ejuice liquids. I'm pretty disappointed.

The other is dekang virginia blend. I haven't tried it yet and I have a couple of concerns. There is no branding on the box or bottle. The website instructed that the customer cut the tip off of the dekang to let it steep fo 48 hours but there is no tip on it. Has anyone dealt with ecigarettesworld.ie and does that sound OK?

Well, I got over my reservations about the lack of branding and tip and tried out the dekang Virginia I mentioned in the above post.

Oddly, it's very similar to the hangsen amber leaf but a massive improvement at the same time. No difference to TH but the flavour is much better although as I said kind of similar. I cleaned the tank but didn't change the head so maybe the similarities is just the remaining hangsen juice in the coil.

I didn't rate the Hangsen in my last post so:

Hangsen golden tree/amber leaf: 1/10

Dekang Virginia blend: 4/10

I'll probably cave and buy some RY4 before the dekang is finished.

Went out and bought 30 mls of Liqua American tobacco yesterday (10.50) after my disappointing dekang/hangsen experience. I never liked american style cogs when I smoked but this is quite nice. Has a very strange sweet/citrus note to it. 7/10.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Went out and bought 30 mls of Liqua American tobacco yesterday (10.50) after my disappointing dekang/hangsen experience. I never liked american style cogs when I smoked but this is quite nice. Has a very strange sweet/citrus note to it. 7/10.

The Liqua bright tobacco is very good imho.

Thanks for the tip. The shop only had american, traditional and Turkish in liqua tobaccos but I'll keep an eye out for bright.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭nuttyboy79

If the shop you're talking about is Ecovape RIchieNouveau the next time you are ask him to try Cuban I think it's called. Lovely tobacco flavour real smooth it'd be a nice after dinner vape.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

+1 for the Liqua Cuban Cigar, it's lovely.

It sure was NuttyBoy! Thanks for the tip!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭125 Lime St

lime - e liquids

Caribbean Night - pineapple-ish,light peachy taste 7/10

Southern Night - tasted like roasted coffee, 7/10

anyone else tried any other of limes flavors ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Decided not to create a whole thread for it but i'm gonna try and get back into videos again soon. If anyone has any ideas of what flavours from Irish or English vendors they would like reviewed I can build up a list and get onto it asap. If no one has any particular juices they want reviewed i'll choose my own :D

Myself, I would prefer no tobacco flavours but if someone asks for it I guess i'll have to do it!

Decided not to create a whole thread for it but i'm gonna try and get back into videos again soon. If anyone has any ideas of what flavours from Irish or English vendors they would like reviewed I can build up a list and get onto it asap. If no one has any particular juices they want reviewed i'll choose my own :D

Myself, I would prefer no tobacco flavours but if someone asks for it I guess i'll have to do it!

There's a couple of English juices I've been tempted to pull the trigger on - the B-Juice range, esp Beetlejuice and Sister Constance (they're tobaccos though) and Strawberry Fields (forget who makes that). Any opinions on those I'd be into.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭iba

Just wondering am I the only person who orders juices from Fast Tech?

I just can not afford the prices UK/Ireland sites charge and get them on Fast Tech for a fraction of the cost.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

iba wrote: »
    Just wondering am I the only person who orders juices from Fast Tech?

I just can not afford the prices UK/Ireland sites charge and get them on Fast Tech for a fraction of the cost.

Tried a couple and wasn't impressed. It tends to be the lower quality stuff they sell like Dekang or Hangsen.

I think they stock Liqua which a good few people seem to like.

Advertisement