Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Lister1 wrote: »
    Cheers for the link. Any idea of the dispensing method on the 100ml bottles. I noticed on the of the products had the below warning so was wondering if other products need the syringe to use as well?

Please note: the bottles are full to capacity, please be careful when
    opening, and use a syringe etc to remove some liquid before pouring.

I bought 2 of these bottles a few weeks ago,when you unscrew the top,there is a foil sealed cover,I just used scissors to cut round it & then used a syringe.When the top is screwed back on,It is 100% leak proof,I just tried it on my bottle,I shook it upside down & sideways,no leak,hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Can anyone recommend any of the best shops PG liquid?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Can anyone recommend any of the best shops PG liquid?

I presume you are referring to these;http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/standard-eliquid/37-10ml-eliquid-pg.html

I'm a tobacco flavor lover so DKTab (or it could now be called tab blend) one of the best even for non tobacco fans.
    Havn't tried most of the others apart from the capuchinno which is good, most Coffey flavors work as a vape imo as do chocolate. Must be a south american thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Lister1 wrote: »
    Cheers for the link. Any idea of the dispensing method on the 100ml bottles. I noticed on the of the products had the below warning so was wondering if other products need the syringe to use as well?

Please note: the bottles are full to capacity, please be careful when
    opening, and use a syringe etc to remove some liquid before pouring.

I'm lazy. I just cut a small hole in the tin foil instead of removing it completely. I can fill my tanks without any need for syringes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭M00lers

Basement Brew Bubbers Bounty 18mg: Just get it, gorgeous tasty etc. Clean perfectly balanced desert vape, possible ADV, and with coffee its perfect.

Have some 3XB also but havent tried it yet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Has anyone tried Wingnuts wibble? Is it just chocolate?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

It is remarkably like a wibbly wobbly wonder ice cream, so it has a kind of custard thing going on with some added citrus/fruit. I only had a couple of drops of it from one of those pass the parcel things but it seemed nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭iba

Vaping it right now. Been on it as a day vape for about a month mow. Love it.

rickyjb wrote: »
    It is remarkably like a wibbly wobbly wonder ice cream, so it has a kind of custard thing going on with some added citrus/fruit. I only had a couple of drops of it from one of those pass the parcel things but it seemed nice.

You bring back my youth. I loved WWW.

Vaping quintessence, by T-Juice. Tastes like the centre of a stick of rock. Nice all day vape. I flew through this bottle and see myself getting more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Does anyone know a website that you don't have to use paypal with? I find it awkward to use paypal with 3V cards!

EDIT: nevermind I found one, Exclusive Ecig Ireland, just ordered Chocolate, Coffee and Hazelnut :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭M00lers

Get an o2Money card, much easier.

Does anyone know a website that you don't have to use paypal with? I find it awkward to use paypal with 3V cards!

EDIT: nevermind I found one, Exclusive Ecig Ireland, just ordered Chocolate, Coffee and Hazelnut :D

what above said about the o2 money-card, much better for paypall as it's the same card no all the time, no having to add a new card every time.
    Also if you have a visa debit card thing they work as CC's or you could use moneybrokers.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Anyone know if Wingnuts Rudolph's Sparkle juice is coming back this year? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭MaryK666

BeansBeans wrote: »
    Anyone know if Wingnuts Rudolph's Sparkle juice is coming back this year? :D

Yep, it's back. :D

BeansBeans wrote: »
    Wingnuts Rudolph Sparkle Juice.

I looove this stuff. Definitely one of my favourite juices now. There is a taste of gingerbread, nice milk chocolate (I hate most chocolate juices) and slight marshmallow, unfortunately cant taste much cinnamon but still a great juice. Vapour is fantastic as usual from wingnuts juices. Just ordered another 30ml bottle yesterday.
    Would like to buy a couple of 100ml bottles :P

I'd jump at this if I wasn't quitting nic :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

nickoteen.jpg

Fantastic!

I'm down to 3mg now though and don't want to take a backwards step (no matter how tempting!).

Well done, I'm on 24 mg......three months now and am now thinking about cutting down, not sure whether to wait for new year or not....after 40 yrs smoking, 3 months is a very short time....:)

dePeatrick wrote: »
    Well done, I'm on 24 mg......three months now and am now thinking about cutting down, not sure whether to wait for new year or not....after 40 yrs smoking, 3 months is a very short time....:)

I found 24 to 18 to be ok, 18 to 12 was an awful struggle. You really notice it. If I was doing it again, I'd mix some mid strength (15mg) and vape that for a while.

• Advertisement

jamie72 wrote: »
    I found 24 to 18 to be ok, 18 to 12 was an awful struggle. You really notice it. If I was doing it again, I'd mix some mid strength (15mg) and vape that for a while.

Yeah, I've used some 18mg...and not a whole lot of difference, will take what you say seriously.....:) thanks.

For what it is worth, I normally use 12 but use 18 when I am drinking. This works good for me

iba wrote: »
    For what it is worth, I normally use 12 but use 18 when I am drinking. This works good for me

Why?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Why?

Probably wants a juice that will rape his/her throat when drinking.

Alcohol washes the nicotine out of your system when you are drinking.....as well as a whole lot more vitamins and salts.....we vape more or stronger when we are drinking. I used to smoke more, now I tend to chain vape when I am drinking.....and feel a whole lot better in the mornings compared to having smoked a ton of cigarettes :)

Edit: Order time again for liquid.....so far my ADV has been Cigarellos for a month and now Puros for a month....thinking Guevara this month....for the first time I am seriously thinking about cutting down on nic levels, been vaping 24mg and using a dripper it just seems too much, I dropped nic levels way too early before and ended up chewing on an Ego.....not a pretty sight....trust me! :)

I have about 20 bottles of various flavour liquids in front of me and not for the life of me can I warm to anything other than tobacco flavours.....and then only El Torres range from HOL. it has got me thinking about Naturally extracted tobaccos and whole tobacco alkaloids......of course after 40 years of tobacco addiction....well, what can ya expect!

Spoiling myself with the last few mills of Perique mixed with Eden and Cigarellos.....about 8 ml's left....and HOL are not doing Perique anymore ......do you feel my pain? I said Do you feel my pain....aw fupp it, just as I thought, no one cares :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Ionised

Just read some good news.

Mrs Lords juices now available in Ireland...which will save me having to get packages sent to a buddy up north.

http://www.vaporium.eu/50-mrs-lord-co

My tip..try the Seville Marmalade !

dePeatrick wrote: »
    Alcohol washes the nicotine out of your system when you are drinking.....as well as a whole lot more vitamins and salts.....we vape more or stronger when we are drinking. I used to smoke more, now I tend to chain vape when I am drinking.....and feel a whole lot better in the mornings compared to having smoked a ton of cigarettes :)

Edit: Order time again for liquid.....so far my ADV has been Cigarellos for a month and now Puros for a month....thinking Guevara this month....for the first time I am seriously thinking about cutting down on nic levels, been vaping 24mg and using a dripper it just seems too much, I dropped nic levels way too early before and ended up chewing on an Ego.....not a pretty sight....trust me! :)

I have about 20 bottles of various flavour liquids in front of me and not for the life of me can I warm to anything other than tobacco flavours.....and then only El Torres range from HOL. it has got me thinking about Naturally extracted tobaccos and whole tobacco alkaloids......of course after 40 years of tobacco addiction....well, what can ya expect!

Spoiling myself with the last few mills of Perique mixed with Eden and Cigarellos.....about 8 ml's left....and HOL are not doing Perique anymore ......do you feel my pain? I said Do you feel my pain....aw fupp it, just as I thought, no one cares :(

Grindle? is their a grindle in the house?

Ionised wrote: »
    Just read some good news.

Mrs Lords juices now available in Ireland...which will save me having to get packages sent to a buddy up north.

http://www.vaporium.eu/50-mrs-lord-co

My tip..try the Seville Marmalade !

Awesome, they do 0mg. Going to have to try some of these. Can you recommend one with a good throat hit? I'm really missing the throat hit with lower nic juices.

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Usually, lurking in the dark corners of the Internet I bet....somewhere out there...or right behind you...Booo....:eek:

Soaked some tobacco in PG juice and it has a kick like.......sometimes I get a longing for a real cigarette and one drag of the real tobacco juice and I am in Nirvana....better than any cigarette/Cigar......kills the wicks after about 5 minutes......but what a hit......:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

tommy2bad wrote: »

Wha'?

Advertisement