Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭Niska

Anyone know of any deals better than Gamestops bundle with a downloadable Killzone and 4gb card for €170?

Seems like quite good value.

If it's this one:

http://www.gamestop.ie/PS%20Vita/Games/45467/ps-vita-3g-wi-fi-killzone-mercenary-with-8gb-card-bundle?previousUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gamestop.ie%2FSearchResult%2FQuickSearchHeaderPlatform%3Fplatform%3D12%26rootGenre%3D27

it's actually an 8 Gb card. Yay!

And it does seem to be the best out there at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭_Puma_

Finally got a delivery estimate for the 32GB card off Amazon.co.uk, the one listed at £39.99 so if anyone needs to get it now is the time to put in an order. It went out of stock very quickly last time and I just missed out. The other listed 32GB cards on amazon were going for £68 plus. Estimated arrival is the 18th for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

Niska wrote: »

Woop! Looks like I may have to finally give in.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,484 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Anyone know of any deals better than Gamestops bundle with a downloadable Killzone and 4gb card for €170?

Seems like quite good value.

If it is 4GB it's not that great as you need a 8GB card for Killzone after the updates.

Get it if it's 8GB, otherwise you might have to buy a additional memory card.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

_Puma_ wrote: »
    Finally got a delivery estimate for the 32GB card off Amazon.co.uk, the one listed at £39.99 so if anyone needs to get it now is the time to put in an order. It went out of stock very quickly last time and I just missed out. The other listed 32GB cards on amazon were going for £68 plus. Estimated arrival is the 18th for me.

That's gone up to £61.49 now.

EDIT: I'm wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Anyone know where I can pick up a charger for the vita?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭_Puma_

F1ngers wrote: »
    That's gone up to £61.49 now.

If you click on the "12 new" link on the page you should be able to see the one that is listed by Amazon themselves for 39.99. It is Temporarily out of stock but I just got a delivery estimate for it after waiting 2 weeks so they must be getting them back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭R.F.

I have never played a Rayman game. Which is better Origins or Legends?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

R.F. wrote: »

Both amazing games! you're in for a treat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭DjFlin

R.F. wrote: »

Both great. You might as well start with Origins since its the first of the two. Then get Legends once you decide you love Rayman.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

So I've just completed Little Big Planet Vita. I was never a big fan of the series but the touch controls really added to this one. Music and graphics also superb.

So far I've completed more games on vita in the past couple of months than I have in the last couple of years on a console.

Uncharted
    Resistance
    Gravity rush
    And now...
    LBP

To finish 4 games for me is not normal. I usually get a quarter in a get bored but the handiness of being able to put the vita on standby is definately helping.

If had to give an order of 1 - 4.. 1 being best.

1. Gravity Rush
    2. LBP
    3. Uncharted
    4. Resistance

What next...

Ps.. Longest credits EVER!!! Still rolling 10 mins after completion!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭kaji

FF8 on PS store. I'm addicted, 25 hours in and not even half way through. It's amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Just purchased my first ps1 game for Vita. It's a game I only played about 10% of when I was a kid due to fifa and wwf games. So seen as though I have the HD collection waiting in line I thought I better start with the first one which isn't on the HD collection for some annoying reason.

Metal Gear Solid.

Snake, Snake, Snaaaaaaaaaaake!!!!!

Ps..Just remembered it wasn't my first ps1 purchase as i forgot i bought mickeys wild adventure a month or so ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Is it possible to have content from two owners on a single vita?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,484 ✭✭✭✭Varik

cloud493 wrote: »
    Is it possible to have content from two owners on a single vita?

Have content there and be used or just have it there without the Vita deleting it it when another account is used?

There's only 1 account possible on a Vita at a time so if you have multiple account you can only use 1 and the content from that 1.

If you have multiple memory cards you could set 1 for each account and when you want to change you'd need to sign online with the next account to be able to play them.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭kaji

When are the next free games coming out on PS +?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

27th November I assume, what with the PS4 coming out the 29th.

Finally got myself a Vita and have been playing Killzone for the last couple of days.

Wow. What a game for a handheld. Only wish there were more full featured titles like it. Looking forward to trying Uncharted when Im finished (can't fit them both on a 8GB card).

Are there any must have RPGs?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Yes... Persona 4 Golden.. You will need nothing else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

Keep an eye on the PS Store as there are always a couple of PSP RPGs on sale every month. Got Growlanser: Wayfarer of time for €9 this month and Trails in the Sky for €12 a few months back.

tok9 wrote: »
    Yes... Persona 4 Golden.. You will need nothing else.

I've read so much praise for that without even considering it. Was never into JRPGS, although Ni No Kuni caught my interest.

After reading a little more about it I think I may have to pick it up soon. Could be the perfect game to pop in and out of.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭wilser

Argos have an 8 gig memory card for €20 atm. Think it's a good price
    Edit: they also have a 16 gig for €33

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

IGC update up.
    Guacamelee! (Cross Buy)
    Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed
    Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/11/13/playstation-plus-in-december-resogun-guacamelee-grid-2-more/#more-156897

No update on what's replacing Uncharted and Gravity Rush yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭ssba91

No update on what's replacing Uncharted and Gravity Rush yet.

They said that there are currently no plans to replace these games, they haven't really given a reason why they aren't

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Tearaway is €25 on psn right now for pre order. Does anyone think this will go up once it's released next week

• Registered Users Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭Glico Man

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Tearaway is €25 on psn right now for pre order. Does anyone think this will go up once it's released next week

Its been for sale for £19.99 on Amazon for a while now. Doubt the price will go up after release.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

30 quid for it in symths isnt bad. Think I'l snatch that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Darwin

I gather Smyths or Xtra-vision are the best places to trade in games. Can I expect to get anything decent for LBP (Vita) for Tearaway?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

cloud493 wrote: »
    30 quid for it in symths isnt bad. Think I'l snatch that.

Seen it in the argos x-mas catalogue for €26/27 if it helps

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement