Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭imitation

cloud493 wrote: »
    Whats the best vita deal around at the moment? With PS4 only weeks ago seems I'l be picking up a new vita. Is there that much difference between the OLED and the new slim model thing?

Honestly, I love the OLED on the Vita, I haven't seen the new LCD screen, but compared many other devices its really nice. Even on games that you would think as dull like killzone, the colors really pop out, its really well suited for a gaming console. Maybe more so than a smart phone where you might be looking at photos etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

kaji wrote: »
    Can you back them up on the PC and then delete them off your memory card? How do you do this? I also have a memory card on order from Amazon but it said that it's not gonna be dispatched til December :(

Just hook up the USB cable from your charger to your pc and use the content manager app on the vita. You'll have to download the content manager for your pc but you sold be prompted to do that when you hook up your vita.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is the football manager game out today?

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

Is the football manager game out today?

Doesn't look like it. "Near future" is the only time frame I can find.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

The Tunein radio app for PS3 and Vita has just launched. Free for PS Plus users. As if you anyone needed another reason Sony keep on giving more. Cheers big S.

That's lovely and all, but where the fook is my Netflix for Vita Sony?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,084 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

nocoverart wrote: »

Bit sick of waiting on this myself to be honest, I want to watch Walter White on my shiny Vita screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

nocoverart wrote: »
    Bit sick of waiting on this myself to be honest, I want to watch Walter White on my shiny Vita screen.

Try this.

http://mentalgamers.com/12596/how-to-us-netflix-on-a-uk-vita/

Once complete, back-up the app on your PS3 or PC and you can then move it between memory cards too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Is there any actual reason for the delay?

Look what arrived for me today!?

BX6_6ggIIAAIiee.jpg

I won't get to play with it until Sunday but still...

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Otacon wrote: »

BX6_6ggIIAAIiee.jpg

How much dude??

• Advertisement

Yay got a vita today. Now to find killzone mercenary for a reasonable price.

How much dude??

Too much. £87 which included delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭ads20101

BX6_6ggIIAAIiee.jpg

Is this legit?

I didn't realise they had released a 64gb

ads20101 wrote: »
    Is this legit?

I didn't realise they had released a 64gb

They haven't. I ordered it from a Japanese seller on eBay.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Too much. £87 which included delivery.

Play-Asia I take it? Was looking at getting one earlier today, but pulled the trigger on getting a Nexus 7 instead :confused::o

The card will have to wait until Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

£87 wow

• Registered Users Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭Glico Man

£87 wow

£75 ish including delivery and a free vita pouch from Play-Asia. Am getting tempted again...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

You should look into getting them from hong kong sellers on ebay. Shipping can take a month but they usually work out cheaper and with free shipping. While Hong Kong is a sea of counterfeit goods the Vita memory card protection has yet to be hacked so you can be sure you are getting the real deal from a seller with good feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Yay got a vita today. Now to find killzone mercenary for a reasonable price.

It's already a great price given how good it is!! Give them devs the money they've earned :pac:

animaX wrote: »
    It's already a great price given how good it is!! Give them devs the money they've earned :pac:

I want it for 30 quid. Then I'l be happy :pac:

• Advertisement

And gamestop came up trumps, 29.99. Its gorgeous for a portable game. Only thing I've seen that might be better is rayman.

And gamestop came up trumps, 29.99. Its gorgeous for a portable game. Only thing I've seen that might be better is rayman.

secondhand I take it? Saw it for 39.99 new in my local one today and 39.99 secondhand, which seems a little odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

cex have it for e30

secondhand I take it? Saw it for 39.99 new in my local one today and 39.99 secondhand, which seems a little odd.

Aye, I was made up. No online pass crap either. Cex only have it in stock in limerick :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

After all the time I put into it, I can't get the true ending of Persona 4 Golden :(

I didn't do something which had to be fully down prior to January in the game. Unfortunately I had no idea of this. A little bit disappointed with that now.

I may crack at it some other time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Anyone have an empty Vita box they don't want? Would be extremely grateful and more than happy to pay postage for it!

Son getting a 2nd hand Vita from Santa, in an ideal world it would be nice to be boxed, just thought I would try here. Understand if people don't want to give up their packaging though, I am a woeful hoarder of boxes and packaging stuff.

Edit: jaffusmax has played a blinder and said he might have one, so think I'm sorted. Thanks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Anyone have an empty Vita box they don't want? Would be extremely grateful and more than happy to pay postage for it!

Son getting a 2nd hand Vita from Santa, in an ideal world it would be nice to be boxed, just thought I would try here. Understand if people don't want to give up their packaging though, I am a woeful hoarder of boxes and packaging stuff.

Edit: jaffusmax has played a blinder and said he might have one, so think I'm sorted. Thanks.

What a guy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

If he can't, pm me for mine. I was going to throw mine out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

well this looks awesome but guess what? no fecking release for Europe :mad:

Can someone explain how a digital game doesn't get released in a whole region? Is there significant licensing costs or something?

I'd understand if they were shipping etc but... they aren't.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement