Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PSVita megathread

Options
1328329330331332334»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭nedd

Playing Tomb Raider The Definitive Edition on PS4.

Not getting to play on the telly much at the moment so playing it remotely for the most part on the Vita and I have to say it plays really well.

Such an under-utilised function.

I have my Vita for a couple of years at this stage and just got a PS4 recently, I will have to set up Report Play.

Is it useable when out and about? Could I set up a personal hotspot on my phone and play while commuting? Or it is really just for at home on good wifi?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

If your PS4 has a good connection (hardwired preferably) and you've got a strong mobile signal you could try it but I think you'd need a certain type of game to minimise the issues. I remote-played through the internet for the first time recently and it was way better than I expected but even then the picture went fuzzy a few times as the signal dropped.

Something like 'The Walking Dead' might work through a personal hotspot but don't expect to be able to reliably play a shooter.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Playing Tomb Raider The Definitive Edition on PS4.

Not getting to play on the telly much at the moment so playing it remotely for the most part on the Vita and I have to say it plays really well.

Such an under-utilised function.

I was playing far cry primal down stairs on my vita and it looked beautiful.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement