Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,484 ✭✭✭✭Varik

lads only got the vita and i have a quick question
    The free games you get from ps plus if you delete them off your memory card are they gone ?? Or can you go download them again later ??

Again later as long as you've still got PS+

Add all PS3, PS4, PSP, and Vita game each month and you can use the later if you ever want or get each system

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

lads only got the vita and i have a quick question
    The free games you get from ps plus if you delete them off your memory card are they gone ?? Or can you go download them again later ??

As long as you stay subscribed to PS+, you can download them whenever you want, as many times as you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Dothehustle

Varik wrote: »
    Again later as long as you've still got PS+

Add all PS3, PS4, PSP, and Vita game each month and you can use the later if you ever want or get each system
    Otacon wrote: »
    As long as you stay subscribed to PS+, you can download them whenever you want, as many times as you want.

Cheers lads you have saved me buying a new memory card ... for now

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

2 days till new ps plus games...aw yesh!
    Almost platniumed uncharted golden abyss

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Or this one if you want to keep it local.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Pffft, Sports and Racing?
    Rachet and Clank am superior!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I'd avoid the ratchet game. Doesn't run great on the vita.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

cloud493 wrote: »
    I'd avoid the ratchet game. Doesn't run great on the vita.

Are you sure it's this one? It's the PSP game that's included in the pack, Size Matters, not QForce.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

I am still waiting for the Vita 2000, I think I will make a jump when its released in the west

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

aindriu80 wrote: »
    I am still waiting for the Vita 2000, I think I will make a jump when its released in the west

Why ?.

The older Vita has an Oled screen that is far superior to the Tnt that is used in the new budget 2000 model...with fancy colour casing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Well I am gonna pick up Persona 4 and Ys: Memories of Celceta from VGP, reckon they should keep me occupied for awhile and have been stockpiling PS+ Games as well :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Free mobile games promotion starting off apparently. First up is rymdkapsel and passing time. For playstation mobile but work on vita according to following:

http://m.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/2013/11/27/five-weeks-of-free-games-on-playstation-mobile-vita-rymdkapsel-passing-time-up-first

Edit: probably a waste of time according to few posts after this one. Off topic but the first game is on a current humble bundle for android if anyone particularly wants it for virtually nothing and has an android!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,263 ✭✭✭Damien360

Free mobile games promotion starting off apparently. First up is rymdkapsel and passing time. For playstation mobile but work on vita according to following:

http://m.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/2013/11/27/five-weeks-of-free-games-on-playstation-mobile-vita-rymdkapsel-passing-time-up-first

I cannot find playstation mobile on either desktop or mobile app. Did you manage to find this on the site ? Read the article but no links

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭hsianloon

Hey guys was thinking of buying a Vita finally, does anyone here have the new psp vita 2000? Been readiing a lot of comparisons of them online, the old 1000 model just has a real great screen...any opinions ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭Glico Man

hsianloon wrote: »
    Hey guys was thinking of buying a Vita finally, does anyone here have the new psp vita 2000? Been readiing a lot of comparisons of them online, the old 1000 model just has a real great screen...any opinions ?

Unless someone imported it from Japan, it's doubtful anyone has one yet. I'd plump for the current model. The bright OLED screen sells it.

Damien360 wrote: »
    I cannot find playstation mobile on either desktop or mobile app. Did you manage to find this on the site ? Read the article but no links

Not looked, only vita in the house is boxed up for Santa to give at Christmas. Article says on a vita to go to store tab, then mobile. No idea about the vita yet though, sorry. Just saw the link and thought I'd post it. Sorry if it's a dud.

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Unless someone imported it from Japan, it's doubtful anyone has one yet. I'd plump for the current model. The bright OLED screen sells it.

Odd thing is that I see a lot of videos on youtube and reviews online of people comparing the both as though they've made it to America and Europe, but searches for a release date comes up blank !

But yeah after thinking things through, I think the old ones is definitely superior.....the LCD just can't hold a candle to OLED. Less an hour battery life, thicker, no internal memory, but should be fine as long as processing is the same.

Thanks for the opinion, was just wondering if it was just me who sucked at Googling !

That being said, is there a way to actually view the prices of games bought through the PSN system without a PS Vita, I'd like to buy some games while the vita arrives, so was wondering. Made a PSN account but can't see them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,263 ✭✭✭Damien360

Not looked, only vita in the house is boxed up for Santa to give at Christmas. Article says on a vita to go to store tab, then mobile. No idea about the vita yet though, sorry. Just saw the link and thought I'd post it. Sorry if it's a dud.

I have one waiting for me from Santa also. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Damien360 wrote: »

Someone can correct me but I think Playstation Mobile isn't available in Ireland.

• Advertisement

Someone can correct me but I think Playstation Mobile isn't available in Ireland.

That could well be a problem then. Was iffy whether it would work or not when I posted, so apologies for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭megaten

Apprently its coming in december.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/440542/sony-giving-away-10-free-playstation-mobile-games-in-europe/

COME ON! How come we can't have PS Mobile over here? Free is always good, right folks?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

Anyone got Dragon's Crown? Need help with the last boss and would rather not have to grind to kill him solo.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

penev10 wrote: »
    Anyone got Dragon's Crown? Need help with the last boss and would rather not have to grind to kill him solo.

What class are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

Xenji wrote: »
    What class are you?

Wizard @ level 31

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

FYI, PS Vita (3G) with Killzone Mercenary and a 4gb memory card is now 162 euro delivered from Gamestop online as part of their Black Friday deals....

I bought the Tearaway bundle that comes with the Tearaway game, Little Big Planet and 16gb card for 149 GBP

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-PlayStation-Console-Tearaway-LittleBigPlanet/dp/B00GSR7OGM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1385750309&sr=8-1&keywords=tearaway+ps+vita+bundle

Just waiting impatiently for it to arrive now..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭swirlser

Anyone care to walk me thru how this works - if it does

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057094019

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement