Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

A lot of places are opening tonight for the midnight launch of Tearaway, Might go out and queue up! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,083 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Klair88 wrote: »
    A lot of places are opening tonight for the midnight launch of Tearaway, Might go out and queue up! :D

Smyths say it's out next week not tomorrow.

http://www.toys.ie/Search2/Shop_Product_Search.aspx?Profile=Euro&query=Tearaway+PS+Vita

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Jervis street told me tomorrow. Can't wait for it, looks pretty damn great :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

I'm afraid im going to get it tomorrow and play it non stop and finish it in a day or 2. maybe i shouldnt have pre ordered from psn

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

I'm pre-loading it on my Vita now. It should keep me going until the 29th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭swirlser

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    I'm afraid im going to get it tomorrow and play it non stop and finish it in a day or 2. maybe i shouldnt have pre ordered from psn

Well Im looking forward to this for sure, MM have the magic touch and this game should be awesome. As for pre ordering on PSN, its great that its a fair price and just noticed u get some LBP bonus stuffs. I am confused by one thing tho :S when is it out? Coz as of right now http://tearaway.eu.playstation.com/en_IE/home up top says 29th, down below says 22nd...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Klair88 wrote: »

now that's dedication. Personally in looking forward to it but not to the point that id queue. Then again i wouldn't queue for anything.

the queues for gta were just stupid. If id have had any interest in it id just have waited a few days.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

So XtraVision are launching a pretty sweet bundle tomorrow. The vita, LBP, Voucher for 8 games and a 16gb memory card for €199.

I'm contemplating getting it for the gf for Christmas. She's pregnant, loved LBP on my ps3 and I'm stuck for anything else to get her. Opinions on this deal??

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭WeHaveToGoBack

So XtraVision are launching a pretty sweet bundle tomorrow. The vita, LBP, Voucher for 8 games and a 16gb memory card for €199.

I'm contemplating getting it for the gf for Christmas. She's pregnant, loved LBP on my ps3 and I'm stuck for anything else to get her. Opinions on this deal??

Seems decent, I got the Vita, COD: BOD and 4GB card in there for 199€, which was still 100 cheaper than most other shops.

Agh! I can't download it!

Preordered yesterday (psn), woke this morning and the notification was there saying content ready for download, but I keep getting NP-14246-7. It says the payment isn't complete (account is all setup). So I manually added funds to wallet (as much as I dislike their rounding system). Still can't download it :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

swirlser wrote: »

Preordered yesterday (psn), woke this morning and the notification was there saying content ready for download, but I keep getting NP-14246-7. It says the payment isn't complete (account is all setup). So I manually added funds to wallet (as much as I dislike their rounding system). Still can't download it :/

Browse to the Download List on your PSN Store. Try re-downloading it from there.

If it isn't there, it means the purchase has not gone through. You can either contact Sony to work it out or just try to manually buy the game again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

swirlser wrote: »

Have they taken the money from your account? If not then you'll need to wait till they do.

Otacon wrote: »
    Browse to the Download List on your PSN Store. Try re-downloading it from there.

If it isn't there, it means the purchase has not gone through. You can either contact Sony to work it out or just try to manually buy the game again.

It is in the download list, but I cant download it. Have the space, have restarted the device for funzies and I have emailed Sony. Not buying it a 2nd time - I'm extremely confident they will get around to charging me for my preorder and the gigantic pain (likely in vain) getting a refund is not high on my wishlist.
    Have they taken the money from your account? If not then you'll need to wait till they do.

Under transactions, the game is listed as €0.00 They have taken the money from the manual addition of funds. I dont really know whats going on, Ive had my PSN since mid 2000's, I've never had any problem buying something from them and the funds are currently sitting in my wallet. Not the first time Ive banged on the door of a company pleading with them to take my money, sadly I doubt it'll be the last...

/sitsonhands

EDIT: Surprise update! While nothing changed on my Vita or PSN account (still cant dl to vita, wallet funds still there, game not charged for). I turned on my PS3 and it let me dl it to there, from that I copied it over to my Vita and I can now play it!! Some genius is at work here that I cant comprehend... anyways, yay! Now lets see how many times they eventually charge me for, whenever they figure out what the hell is going down their side...

Wow. That is one really great game. Better than killzone, better than uncharted, better than gucamalee. Wow. I'm actually blown away. Played it through today sitting on the couch. Thats a damn good game.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

So whats tearaway like? I couldn't see it in gamestop today,maybe its too obscure a title for them to carry lol

Magnificent :3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

So whats tearaway like? I couldn't see it in gamestop today,maybe its too obscure a title for them to carry lol

It's just really good fun. Very imaginative. Try Argos, Smyths and Gamestop didn't have it here in Limerick but Argos did.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

I love Media Molecule! they will be that gaming company that fill all of the younger gamers of today with bags full of nostalgia in the future, reminiscing of how games once were before playing sexual games on a 4K, VR device LOL. A bit like how I feel about Nintendo/Sega games now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Is there a way to check how long you have been playing a game on the vita

• Registered Users Posts: 7,981 ✭✭✭Unearthly

I was bored, and saw Tearaway for 25 euro on the ps store so downloaded it. Its looking like the best impulse purchase I've made in ages.

This is the type of game I've been waiting for on the Vita that uses all its features.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Feel like I'm missing out on not playing tearaway :-\

You are, its brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Still no sign of Tearaway :(

Been playing Raymen Legends which is absolutely amazing lads. Highly recommend it on Vita.

Got a fright there though. Was playing a level and the screen started flickering, assumed it was part of the level but then it just went crazy and stuck with these dark jagged lines.

Thought the vita was done for. Fortunately a full reset has brought it back.

Now.. more Legends and please Jebus I have Tearaway by Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

Feel like I'm missing out on not playing tearaway :-\

There's a trial version on the PSN store,gives you a good glimpse(9%'ish) of what the game offers.That's if you have a Vita.

bazzz wrote: »
    There's a trial version on the PSN store,gives you a good glimpse(9%'ish) of what the game offers.That's if you have a Vita.

I do indeed have one,I'll give that a try so.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Will not be opening my Vita till Christmas :( but are there any good rpg's for it besides Muramasa Rebirth and Persona 4 Golden, I have Dragons Crown for the PS3, but it got tedious very quickly, I know all the good PSX and PSP ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

bazzz wrote: »

yes the teraaway demo is quiet generous and really gives you a good feeling for the game

Xenji wrote: »
    Will not be opening my Vita till Christmas :( but are there any good rpg's for it besides Muramasa Rebirth and Persona 4 Golden, I have Dragons Crown for the PS3, but it got tedious very quickly, I know all the good PSX and PSP ones.

Ragnarok Odyssey,Ys: Memories of Celceta is out this week in the states,Valhalla Knights 3 is getting mixed reviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,484 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Ragnarok Odyssey,Ys: Memories of Celceta is out this week in the states,Valhalla Knights 3 is getting mixed reviews.

Every time is see Valhalla Knights' name online I think of Valkyria chronicles, and then get depressed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Dothehustle

lads only got the vita and i have a quick question
    The free games you get from ps plus if you delete them off your memory card are they gone ?? Or can you go download them again later ??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement