Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Wish the reviews were out for burning skies :mad: its out in the states in 3 days for goodness sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

whatttttttt? :eek: there's noway I get 8 hrs anyway

Try to disable as much as you can, put it in flight mode, disable wifi and bluetooth and disable microphone etc. (unless you need those features of course)

I tend to get a lot of juice out of the battery but I don't play it for massively long stretches to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,830 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Jet Set Radio is coming to vita

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Advertisement

I would buy AC3 on the vita so fast... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

I'm thinking of selling my PSV as I just don't have much time to play it anymore :(
    Thing is I have 4 or 5 games (PSV and PSP) on the memory card which I downloaded from the PSN Store. Is there a way howI can delete all of my details from the condole/card but leave the games on the card for the next user?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

moz wrote: »
    I'm thinking of selling my PSV as I just don't have much time to play it anymore :(
    Thing is I have 4 or 5 games (PSV and PSP) on the memory card which I downloaded from the PSN Store. Is there a way howI can delete all of my details from the condole/card but leave the games on the card for the next user?

not without giving them your psn details...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,994 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,503 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Anyone who wanted it just ignore this, Jim Stirling is an idiot and he always has been.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Gravity Rush demo will be up on the US PSN later today after their update, usually between 9pm and 1am. So don't go selling your vita yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,770 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Varik wrote: »
    Anyone who wanted it just ignore this, Jim Stirling is an idiot and he always has been.

There are two ways to make a name for yourself in the industry either be really good or be a loud idiot. Jim is not good.

Lol Jim sterling :rolleyes: I have yet to find any resistance game I didn't like, so the reviews are irrelevant, plus Playstation lifestyle..

Varik wrote: »

Ahem...
    caspa307 wrote: »
    You were saying?

Still don't know why they didn't just give it to Bend after they finished Golden Abyss. Anything other than another Uncharted title.

Ahem...

You were saying?

Still don't know why they didn't just give it to Bend after they finished Golden Abyss. Anything other than another Uncharted title.

was just coming to post this: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/349574/resistance-burning-skies-review-round-up-vita-shooter-divides-critics/

it seems to be averaging between a 5-7 at the moment, but yeah i think i might just wait and see if theres a demo first

• Registered Users Posts: 12,503 ✭✭✭✭Varik

And to think they were fighting over who get's to review it ( in a positive way).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Edge only gave it a 4/10

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Guerilla Games better be making Killzone.. Getting sick of these companies taking on the best exclusives.. I would pay 50euro for a port of Resistance Fall of Man, that is easily the best FPS game ever ..

. I would pay 50euro for a port of Resistance Fall of Man, that is easily the best FPS game ever ..

hahahaha it's not even easily in the top 50.

ShaneU wrote: »

hahahaha it's not even easily in the top 50.

For me and my mates its definately the best.. For its time, i spent long nights having a laugh with some randomers every day enjoying the 1 hit kill lobbies.. They could tweak some things to get it perfect but I felt no game has yet to catch up to the fun that was had in that game...

Guerilla Games better be making Killzone.. Getting sick of these companies taking on the best exclusives.. I would pay 50euro for a port of Resistance Fall of Man, that is easily the best FPS game ever ..
    Well, Sony Cambridge are currently developing the Vita Killzone, but I'd like to see Guerrilla do a sequel to Liberation. I don't really want nothing but what we can already get on the big consoles. I'd like some spin offs, with a gameplay twist, just like the PSP had (although, in that case, it was often because it only had one analogue stick).

Well, Sony Cambridge are currently developing the Vita Killzone, but I'd like to see Guerrilla do a sequel to Liberation. I don't really want nothing but what we can already get on the big consoles. I'd like some spin offs, with a gameplay twist, just like the PSP had (although, in that case, it was often because it only had one analogue stick).

So the morale of the story game developers really aren't arsed with the Vita?... It seems whoever it was that made Burning Skies really didnt plot a good story at all...

So the morale of the story game developers really aren't arsed with the Vita?... It seems whoever it was that made Burning Skies really didnt plot a good story at all...

The best PSP games were made by smaller unknown studios like Ready at Dawn and Bend. Nothing too different here.

Look at the back catalogue of Nihilistic, no wonder R:BS turned out a bit cack.
    • Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption
    • Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects
    • Conan
    • Zombie Apocalypse
    • PlayStation Move Heroes
    • Resistance: Burning Skies

Gravity Rush demo is out today, only 10 minutes long though

There's a trial unlock of burning skies on the US PSN store, but its 3.1gb so be warned :p

And while I'm sure burning skies will be fun, but its a blow for Sony I'd say, losing what could have been a coup for the summer, an amazing FPS on a handheld.

The price of the PlayStation Vita will be cut by €50 from July 1st to July 15th Sony has confirmed.

More to follow..

**** you Sony.

• Advertisement

cloud493 wrote: »
    The price of the PlayStation Vita will be cut by €50 from june 1st, Sony has confirmed.

More to follow..

**** you Sony.

Link?

Also, does that mean WiFi = €149 and WiFi+3G = €199?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement