Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

dclewis wrote: »
    Just wondering is there any good RPG games out yet for the vita. Something on the lines of the final fantasy games

Apart from the aforementioned Disgaea 3, the PSP collection is quite good (if you haven't played through them all already of course!)

At the moment, I'm playing through Breath of Fire 3, Ys 7 and Luna: Silver star Harmony, all of which I'd really recommend! Good RPGing!

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭beercr8te

cloud493 wrote: »
    Not gonna start it tonight I don't think though, gonna play max payne and uncharted instead.
    Just finished the first level and the game is getting better.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

damn with diablo 3 i havent played any other game since!!!! :eek:

i evenb forgot ressistance is came out today? so how is it? good? bad? ugly?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭osnola ibax

PS vita has Ben a real disappointment. I, expected so much more. And its so expensive. The rear touchy thingy is so unresponsive and the screen looks like something for the eighties. All in all, avoid like the plague.,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

the screen looks like something for the eighties. All in all, avoid like the plague.,

Im going to pretent I never heard that:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,839 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Don't feed the troll

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Thats what I'm talking about :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 30 captainkrusty

i have been fairly happy with the vita so far. bit of a dry spell with games. but gonna get resistance now. sonys e3 press conference is on tuesday morning(irish time) and i reckon we are gonna see a load of games for the vita some already announced (little big planet, call of duty,sound shapes,kill zone) and i reckon a load more unannounced ones. we all knew the first few months were gonna be fairly limited but i have a feeling that's all about to change.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

i have been fairly happy with the vita so far. bit of a dry spell with games. but gonna get resistance now. sonys e3 press conference is on tuesday morning(irish time) and i reckon we are gonna see a load of games for the vita some already announced (little big planet, call of duty,sound shapes,kill zone) and i reckon a load more unannounced ones. we all knew the first few months were gonna be fairly limited but i have a feeling that's all about to change.

good call!!

http://thegamingliberty.com/index.php/2012/06/03/unknown-metal-gear-solid-vita-title-listed-by-retailer-rising/

http://thegamingliberty.com/index.php/2012/06/03/play-com-outs-7-new-vita-games-resident-evil-portable-is-in-there/

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

The slice function in Metal Gear Rising would be perfect on the Vita screen. Hope it happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 captainkrusty

was just wondering if anyone bought resistance burning skies as i was thinking of getting it. if you own it i would love to hear what the single player and multiplayer is like. and bascically wether its worth getting or not

I haven't been able to try the multiplayer yet :mad: but the single player is brilliant :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I didn't realise gravity rush was out friday week :eek:

Is it? :eek:

Sound Shapes is out on the 8 August for £9.99/€12.99. Buy one version, get the other free. Can't wait TBH.

cloud493 wrote: »
    Is it? :eek:

Probably gonna have to wait a while to get it,cash is tight

Otacon wrote: »

Sound Shapes is out on the 8 August for £9.99/€12.99. Buy one version, get the other free. Can't wait TBH.

that's awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Anyone staying up to watch the Sony press conference?

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

I shall be :) gonna watch it through PS Home. Just finished watching the xbox one, not much exciting happening there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

*raises hand*

EJ22 wrote: »
    I shall be :) gonna watch it through PS Home. Just finished watching the xbox one, not much exciting happening there

The Xbox one was pretty bad. I have strong feeling that the Vita will have a good showing .

The Xbox one was pretty bad. I have strong feeling that the Vita will have a good showing .

I'm hoping so. some good quality title announcements and good integration into the new ps+ and i'll be one happy camper.

One things for sure, compared to the xbox one, sony is going to look like gold.

Come on vita........do us proud \o/ at e3

2 and a half hours to go, 4 cans of energy drink left.. i can do this!

I'm still awazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Can't wait for this conference... I am looking for a GTA on the Vita the heck...

For those needing a link.

http://us.playstation.com/e3-2012/

Otacon wrote: »
    For those needing a link.

http://us.playstation.com/e3-2012/

You can also go into Playstation Home on your PS3 and download the E3 Theatre where you can watch the stream from there :) Thats what i'm doing.

Really really hoping sony don't F this up like Microsoft did. Haven't been this amped for a gaming conference in a long while

• Advertisement

EJ22 wrote: »
    You can also go into Playstation Home on your PS3 and download the E3 Theatre where you can watch the stream from there :) Thats what i'm doing.

Really really hoping sony don't F this up like Microsoft did. Haven't been this amped for a gaming conference in a long while

Your only ''amped'' because you, like me have a Vita and are looking for some new titles that will make the purchase worthwhile :p

Or I could be completely wrong :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement