Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭megaten

cloud493 wrote: »
    The price of the PlayStation Vita will be cut by €50 from July 1st to July 15th Sony has confirmed.

More to follow..

**** you Sony.

It's a €50 rebate. It returns to normal after july 15th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I just saw it on a forum

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/sony-cuts-playstation-vita-price/096919

It'd mean

Wifi - 200
    3G+ wifi - 250.

A rebate? Thats just bizarre.

Its for France only. There is no logic in the Sonyverse.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,514 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Resistance is a stupid price on PSN, $40 in US but it's also £40/€45 and it's also a good deal bigger likely from localization.

That demo was 3.1 gb :mad: it was pretty good though, definitely still buying.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Varik wrote: »
    Resistance is a stupid price on PSN, $40 in US but it's also £40/€45 and it's also a good deal bigger likely from localization.
    That demo was 3.1 gb :mad: it was pretty good though, definitely still buying.

I will be waiting for a fairly significant price drop or a pre-owned version TBH.

All I want to play really is the SP campaign, and its meant to be short, so I'll be waiting for it to come down to £20-£25.

• Advertisement

Gravity rush demo is live :D and I like it enough to pay the 40.49 from symths.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

The price drop in France means there will be no price drop announced at E3, fcuk Sony they are absolutely useless.

meh.ro7106.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

meh.ro7106.jpg

its broked

I know its just a remake of an old game but that is intelligent use of the Vita functionality right there. Not intrusive but genuinely useful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Guacamelee! announced for vita (from the makers of mutant blob attacks)

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Evilbart

Bought a ps vita with a 16gb memory card so i could just download the games from the ps store but resistance is selling for $36(€29) in the US and €45 here on the european store,seriousy first they overcharge me for the memory card now they are ripping me off with the ps store prices? Not going to buy Resistance now and would encourage everyone else to boycott it also until sony realise their stupidity and lower the price,really starting to regret being an early adopter of the ps vita

Thats what we get for being European :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭JBnaglfar

I don't think this was mentioned here, unless I missed it. Three new apps for vita on the way to the euro psn. The ecology and music ones look the more interesting to me.

Smyths are still giving 23 euro trade for modnation racers :D saved myself a few quid for resistance tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Am I the only one that NEAR doesn't work for? Also since i changed onto a different account and back onto original account its saying I cant use NEAR because I am not the master account? When clearly I am..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Am I the only one that NEAR doesn't work for? Also since i changed onto a different account and back onto original account its saying I cant use NEAR because I am not the master account? When clearly I am..
    Have you tried inputing your MAC address on Skyhook?

http://www.skyhookwireless.com/

It might take a few days after doing so, but afterwards, you should be able to use Near on your Vita.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

EJ22 wrote: »

Very good news and something the ps3 doesn't even have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Atomicjuicer

Great to have more app support.

For those who haven't tried Skype you might be interested to know it seems to be even clearer than on iPhone 4s

Also, music unlimited is awesome for Irish people but it's getting fxck all attention.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭dclewis

Just wondering is there any good RPG games out yet for the vita. Something on the lines of the final fantasy games

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Have you tried inputing your MAC address on Skyhook?

http://www.skyhookwireless.com/

It might take a few days after doing so, but afterwards, you should be able to use Near on your Vita.

How do I get my MAC address? I assume it's something related to internet connection settings?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,514 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Very good news and something the ps3 doesn't even have.

The browser was set up to use it but as you said there is no dedicated shortcut/app.

Still no netflix, boooo.

dclewis wrote: »
    Just wondering is there any good RPG games out yet for the vita. Something on the lines of the final fantasy games

Disgaea 3

Also, there are a bunch of PSP RPGs compatible with the Vita.

Final Fantasy X HD is coming to Vita too.
    How do I get my MAC address? I assume it's something related to internet connection settings?

Settings - System - System Information

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Finally got Mortal Kombat for the aul Vita

If anyone is up for a game anytime, drop me a line from my PSN name found in my signature. i'd love a few games with some of the lads for the craic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

so did anyone get resistance?

I did :P

caspa307 wrote: »
    I did :P

I did too apparently. :( Its at home now.

I forgot to cancel my order on Zavvi. Anyway, mistake made.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭beercr8te

caspa307 wrote: »
    I did after playing the demo on the US store.

• Advertisement

Not gonna start it tonight I don't think though, gonna play max payne and uncharted instead.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement