Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Is there any new on the FFX Re-release yet? Can't find anything so I am assuming E3.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

Evilbart wrote: »
    Everybodys golf is well worth €15 great game and the online is brilliant, tournaments for up to 30 players
    Good stuff, i'm usually rubbish at golf games but it looks to good to resist this bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

Anybody know where is the cheapest available 32gb memory card cant find one for less than €80, pricey but space on my 16gb is getting tight and i dont have any video, music or pics on it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

They really are idiots, Fifa a few years ago on PS3 was exactly like that you wouldn't get win if they left... Vita version is slacking, and seems to be a more "out of date" version of the game.. I got rid of it for these reasons.. Fifa 12 and Fifa 11 on PS3 count as wins if opponent leaves.. Surely they could have added this to Vita version...

I hope fifa 13 comes to vita *prays* if it does I won't bother with the ps3 version

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

I hope fifa 13 comes to vita *prays* if it does I won't bother with the ps3 version

Think I will get on PS3 as then I can play my mates :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

The first 15 minutes of Gravity Rush. It looks amazing!

http://www.eurogamer.net/videos/gravity-rush-first-15-minutes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

I really really recommend getting it as soon as it comes out. I think I might get the English version too, for all the lost in translation moments I experienced (which were many)......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

IGN gave gravity rush 7.5
    Eurogamer - 9.0.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,094 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Everybody's Golf, Modnation and Reality Fighters are €19.99 in Smyths and Xtravision if you prefer the kind you can trade in when you finish them rather than the downloadable kind.

19.99 in smyths or 17.99 in HMV ;) Every little helps.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

gravity rush is shaping up nicely

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Jet Set Radio HD announced for the Vita and will be playable at E3

how long do ye get out of a fully charged vita?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

how long do ye get out of a fully charged vita?

TBH about as long as I get from my 3DS. With my intermittent play and brightness at 50%, about three days.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Pre ordered MGS collection off amazon for £24.99

I find my vita actually lasts longer than the 3DS. And I use my vita for music too.

cloud493 wrote: »
    I find my vita actually lasts longer than the 3DS. And I use my vita for music too.

and how many hrs would you get out of it?if you played it from when it was charged to when the battery went flat roughly?

Ermmm, 8 hours? Maybe a little more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Atomicjuicer

Which is likely to post metal gear faster - play.com or amazon.co.uk?

Also, how long are we talking?

Be nice to know what the PSN price would be...

I went onto amazon to order resistance burning skies, i was eligible for free super saver, but I was aiming for close enough to release date, so I chose express. Got to the checkout, and they were charging me £25 for delivery :eek:

• Advertisement

Ermmm, 8 hours? Maybe a little more.

whatttttttt? :eek: there's noway I get 8 hrs anyway

Well I go out at 7, get home at half 3 roughly.

Which is likely to post metal gear faster - play.com or amazon.co.uk?

Also, how long are we talking?

Be nice to know what the PSN price would be...

amazon definitely

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Well I go out at 7, get home at half 3 roughly.

So you mean 8hrs non constant gaming?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,994 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

So you mean 8hrs non constant gaming?
    Meh. That was me daily back in 2005 with GT4.

No, 8 hours gaming/music/video web browsing. Not at all the same time obviously :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I went onto amazon to order resistance burning skies, i was eligible for free super saver, but I was aiming for close enough to release date, so I chose express. Got to the checkout, and they were charging me £25 for delivery :eek:

When I have ordered with Amazon I notice no difference in delivery times with the free, standard or express options. I always pick free now. Two working days always, sometimes one. Better than waiting a week with Play.

Meh, it'll be 40.50 in symths with the loyalty card, just gonna go for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

so with 3 big games comin out this month (well now and june) what are your must have titles?

i have mortal kombat disagea, unit 13, wipeout, super stardust,everybodys golf, motorstorm, mutant blobs attack, as my must haves ( yes i realise i dont have uncharted but i just wasnt that impressed with it maybe because i had just beaten uc3 the day before)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

caspa307 wrote: »
    so with 3 big games comin out this month (well now and june) what are your must have titles?

i have mortal kombat disagea, unit 13, wipeout, super stardust,everybodys golf, motorstorm, mutant blobs attack, as my must haves ( yes i realise i dont have uncharted but i just wasnt that impressed with it maybe because i had just beaten uc3 the day before)

Can't say much about resistance as I've not looked much into it, don't know the other title you're on about but you'd be silly not to get Gravity Rush. From playing the demo, its so ridiculously good. Takes a while to get used to the controls etc but believe me, its worth it in this gamers humble opinion.

I still need to buy mortal kombat but need money first as usual.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement