Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google+ Invite Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

ill swap a google+ invite for a gmail invite - only 98 left :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I'd love an invite too if theres any to spare :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

quad_red wrote: »
    Gotta say, I'm mightily impressed.

A few minutes into Wave and I was asking myself why would I want to use this.

A few minutes into Plus and I can see why I already prefer it over facebook.

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

anyone have an invite?

Please? I'll be your friend ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

If anyone has an invite, I'd love one :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭damoth

I appreciate an invite if anyone has one...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,138 ✭✭✭nilhg

Wouldn't mind an invite too if someone could be so kind

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Just saw this:

How to get in when exceeding capacity

1 - Get an invite
    2 - Get someone who is already in to add you to their circle and send you a message
    3 - You will get an email notifying you of this message, click the red link in that email and you bypass capacity and get straight in.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

It seems I can add some people who has a google profile.

For anyone looking to send an invite all you have to do is search for their name and go to their google profile, then add them to your circle. They can then go to plus.google.com and they're in.

Anyone who wants one pm me your google profile. If you're not on gmail it won't work so don't bother sending me that.

Edit: Activate your google profile and PM me the link to your profile it's far easier that way. It's hit and miss though, some I can add some I can't. I think you may need to have your profile activated before plus was rolled out for this to work.

Edit: It doesn't seem to work anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

i'd like an invite please gmail is bricktophardcore @ gmail dot com

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Would love an invite. Please

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Edit: Activate your google profile and PM me the link to your profile it's far easier that way. It's hit and miss though, some I can add some I can't. I think you may need to have your profile activated before plus was rolled out for this to work.

Just quoting to highlight this edit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭joolsveer

I would like an invite too if there are any spare please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

Invite please.

I'm getting a lot of pms so it would take me forever to reply back. If you sent me your google profile link I'll try it. If it works I'll pm you to let you know. It's only worked for a handful of people so far. No idea why it works for some and not others.

Thank you AlmightyCushion for taking the time to send me the invite. Much appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭tretle

I'm getting a lot of pms so it would take me forever to reply back. If you sent me your google profile link I'll try it. If it works I'll pm you to let you know. It's only worked for a handful of people so far. No idea why it works for some and not others.

Thanks almightycushion, knowing my luck it wont work though, bloody sensitivity on my phones keyboard is wrecking my head trying to get on google+ :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭28064212

Invite please, much appreciated if anyone can

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭BlastedGlute

Invites are down right now due to excessive demand :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

invite please when they're back up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭TiGeR KiNgS

Would LOVE an invite, PM please.

I am getting tired of Facebook, I really hope this is a success.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,425 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Be interested in an invite to this also if there's one spare?

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

dumped facebook last week, just seen this. is this gonna be another google wave? that bombed pretty bad; or i wasn't using it right... anyway pm if nayone has an invite.

Kromdar wrote: »
    dumped facebook last week, just seen this. is this gonna be another google wave? that bombed pretty bad; or i wasn't using it right... anyway pm if nayone has an invite.

Like a blend of Twitter and Facebook with a load of other great features thrown in.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Grim_Wreeper

Here's a link to a workaround to invite people!!:

http://eu.techcrunch.com/2011/06/30/how-to-hack-google-to-send-your-friends-invites-maybe/

I'd love and invite! PM me for my email address or whatever!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

Oh would love an invite too... anyone please????

HB

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

Like a blend of Twitter and Facebook with a load of other great features thrown in.

Christ they're really goin for the whole facebook thing with this google profile sh!te. in the end i was jsut using facebook to store links from stumble and tumblr and the like. if i could feed twitter into it aswell it would be grand. do feckin' want.

Here's a link to a workaround to invite people!!:

http://eu.techcrunch.com/2011/06/30/how-to-hack-google-to-send-your-friends-invites-maybe/

I'd love and invite! PM me for my email address or whatever!

Someone create a circle called boards and start dishing out invites.

Wonder when they'll let us invite people again, already have loads of me mates asking for invites.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭long_b

Wonder when they'll let us invite people again, already have loads of me mates asking for invites.

Care to add a fellow Boardsie to that list pretty please ?
    :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭PrzemoF

BigCon wrote: »
    What does one have to do to get a f**k**g invite?
    Is it really worth it?

Dunno if it's worth anything, but having to have "an invite" to join is a marketing trick. Same breed as "limited edition" of cheesburgers. I can't get it straight away, so I want it even more....

Advertisement