Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100 Bets Flat Peak Season

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Ascot 3:45

Holberg: I would imagine he has been targetted at this race, and is far more sure to stay judging on his good 6th in the Melbourne Cup. He has onyl had 1 run this year, but that should put him rught for this. Im hoping for Fame and Glory to stamp his class here, but this one looks abit of value given that a lot of the field can be ruled out.

1 Point win 9/1

Ascot: 4:25

Vanguard Dream: A total minefield of a race but this is one of the few with good form on softer going and is drawn well here in 27. He looks a bit overpriced consider some ofhis 2yo form and he has been highly tried this year when not performing too badly.

1 Point EW 40/1 Ladbrokes 365 paying 12345.

Ascot 5:00

Marksmanship: The softening ground can only help him considering his very good win in a 3yo maiden lately. He should improve again from that as with all aob horses and unless there are any superstars in the race, he looks a cut above the rest here. Im not sure the fav beating fury by a nose is enough to be fav over the potential of the selection.

3 Points win 11/2 Ladbrokes.

Ascot 5:35

Apache: I have just watched his last run at leopardstown, and he really was massivly impressive in a very good time. The 3nd had won since and he may not be inconvienced with the softer ground. I think he could be a class above these and should be about 7/2.

3 Points Win 6/1 Will Hill

1 Like an additional 1 pt Double on Apache and Marksmanship, paying at least 30/1 at the moment

• Advertisement

aidankkk wrote: »
    Ascot 2:30

Bear Behind: Was a good 5th in a similiar race here on tuesday when drawn very badly , and with a better draw here could have a decent shot of placing at least. That races form looks very strong and he looks overpriced.

1 Point win 1 Point Palce betfair 38/10

non Runner

Bapak Chinta: My other selection is a non runners, but i think there may be an over reaction to the ground with this horse. The straight course is supposed to be drier, and it may even up the draw. He is now available at 9.0 on betfair, and considering we cant really know the effect of teh change in going it looks value. His last win was very impressive.

2 Points win 9.0 Betfair

Bapak Chinta: My other selection is a non runners, but i think there may be an over reaction to the ground with this horse. The straight course is supposed to be drier, and it may even up the draw. He is now available at 9.0 on betfair, and considering we cant really know the effect of teh change in going it looks value. His last win was very impressive.

2 Points win 9.0 Betfair

biggrin.gif Beauty, silly price biggrin.gif

Wanting to get another one on the other side of the draw from my previous selection.

Honey Of A Kitten : Has a nice profile for this race and the recent 2nd on soft looks decent enough. Weld rarely sends them over without a chance and 25/1 EW 12345 Places looks decent value

1 Point EW 25/1 12345 Ladbrokes etc..

Poor day really

Reflect:
    Never in with a shout, well out the back
    Bear Behind: Non Runner
    Bapak Chinta: Won well, and was value when he went out to a stupid pricesmile.gif on betfair saved the day.
    Look At Me: Stayed on to get to 4th, after being hampered at one stage, decent performance.
    Holberg: Ground went against him and he didnt stay the distance. Class By Fame tough
    Vanguard Dream: Never really in it out the back and ran on to midfield.
    Marksmanship: Very dissapointing run, i had a decent level of confidence here, but he pulled too hard and ran green in the end
    Apache: Pulled far too early early on and ran with the choke out all the way, very dissapointing.
    Honey Of A Kitten : Out the back and never got into the race

16 Points Invested 18 Back. Plus 2 for the day but dissapointing considering the runs of the last 2 AOB horses.

Previous total +21.5 now +23.5.

Not so bad really 3 profitable days at Ascot.smile.gif

• Advertisement

Poor enough racing today in comparision the the rest of the week

3:05 Ascot

Alexander Pope
    : Obviously not one of the stable real stars, but hes a solid performer and is definatly overpriced on Betfair at the moment. His last run was solid, and he looks a real tryer. The xtra trip and softer ground here normall would help so he worth a small bet at inflated odds. Betfair 25 win 5.8 place

1 Point win 1 Point Place

5:35 Ascot.

Advanced. He has been improving of late, and is well capable of placing of this mark here. He is drawn in the middle which should be ok and is sure to cut out the pace and hopefully stay on for a place. 28/1 with 5 placed is far to big

1 Point EW 28/1 12345 Boyles.

COURAGEOUS: He had a great staying on performance for 2nd in the Ayr Bronze Cup at the end of last season, and obviously looked like 6f or longer was his best trip, but he has had 3 runs this year over 5 which really couldnt have suited. He is in here with bottom weight and suddenly over 7 furlongs with K Fallon on board and it all smell of today might be the day.

1 Point EW 25/1 Bet 365 12345

4:25 Ascot

Lost in the Moment: Ran a superb reace last time out of this mark, and this stiffer test should really suit judging by that run. the Fav could be anything but he looks too short, and considering the selection goes up a further 4 lbs after this he looks worth siding with here. He has also run a very good race on soft before so the conditions should suit more than most. 9.6 on betfair looks 2-3 points too big

2 Points Win Betfair 9.6

3:45 Ascot

Looking for a soft ground horse, and Nova Hawk fits the bill, she stayed on well in the Newmarket 1000 and ran well again when appearing to have little room in the French 1000. She has won on heavy and the more of a test here the better which cant be said about the rest of the field apart from the FAV. She look a bit of value on betfair at 9.8.

2 Points Win 9.8 Betfair

Ascot Tomorrow.Wokingham Stakes

Waffle: He really has looked like a step up to 6 will be ideal. He has form on softer ground and has been unlucky in running a few times againt very good type this year of this mark. He looks to have a bit of improvement in him and is overpriced at the moment at 20/1. I recon hell go off at 12/1

2 Points EW 20/1 VC Stanjames Totesport

3:45 Ascot..

Altough i already have Nova Hawk in this at 9.8 on betfair, i cant ignore the price ofTogether , she is now available at 5/1 and look worth an additional bet, even tough AOb feels the ground might'nt suit, she sticks the head down and isnt a 5/1 shot.

1 Points win Boyles 5/1

2:30 Ascot

Samitar: She was 3rd in a very good maiden first time out, ive had a small win bet at 22 on betfair. She seems drawn well and the trainer has a bit of confidence in her (like most in this race id say).

1 Point win Betfair 22

2:30 Ascot

Samitar: She was 3rd in a very good maiden first time out, ive had a small win bet at 22 on betfair. She seems drawn well and the trainer has a bit of confidence in her (like most in this race id say).

1 Point win Betfair 22

bookie.gif Beauty....biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭RustyP

Nice one! Cheers aidankk!

Poor enough racing today in comparision the the rest of the week

3:05 Ascot

Alexander Pope
    : Obviously not one of the stable real stars, but hes a solid performer and is definatly overpriced on Betfair at the moment. His last run was solid, and he looks a real tryer. The xtra trip and softer ground here normall would help so he worth a small bet at inflated odds. Betfair 25 win 5.8 place

1 Point win 1 Point Place

Nice place , winner looked a very good horse...smile.gif

• Advertisement

Previously advised running today

Waffle: He really has looked like a step up to 6 will be ideal. He has form on softer ground and has been unlucky in running a few times againt very good type this year of this mark. He looks to have a bit of improvement in him and is overpriced at the moment at 20/1. I recon hell go off at 12/1

Golden Jubilee Stakes Ascot Sat

Monsieur Chevalier : Good run there when left with far too much to do , the extra furlong will surly help, and 50/1 will not last.

2 Points Each Way 50/1 William Hill/ totesport

Yesterdays Report

Alexander Pope: Good run advised at 25 5.8 place on betfair and finished 3rd, went of 12/1 +3.8
    Advanced: Leading early but looked not to be able to stay 7f in that soft ground -2
    COURAGEOUS: Leading into the final furlong and just failed to get into the top 5 places in 6th frown.gif-2
    Lost in the Moment: 2nd decent run for the money. -2
    Nova Hawk : Finshed 2nd, ran really well but came up against another Franch raider that looked exceptional -2
    Together: Ran ok but looked not to like the softer ground -1
    Samitar: Bit of a last minute selection, but she rana superb race and got a great ride from JS. Won advised 22 Betfairbiggrin.gif+21

Hit the goalpost a few times yesterday after the winner in the first, but cant complain another profitable day 4 days in a row surely it cant continue

Daily Total +15.8 Running Tread Total now +39.3 Points

Ayr 3:25

Quest For Success: Has a load of decent form on soft and is on amrk he can win off. Had a very decent run first time out this year and he looks Fav to win this for me. 6/1 looks too big.

2 Points win 6/1 Various

Ascot 4:25

Blue Jack: Looks to have been given a bit of a chance by the handicapper here, and has a great draw in 27. He usually runs over 5f but has looked as if the step up in trip will suit. The stable is in epic form and he looks worth a small bet at a decent price. One tought of as a possible top class horse, he may be good enough to have a shout here of 102..

1 Points EW 33/1 Various EW 12345

Ayr 3:25

Quest For Success: Has a load of decent form on soft and is on amrk he can win off. Had a very decent run first time out this year and he looks Fav to win this for me. 6/1 looks too big.

2 Points win 6/1 Various

Beauty Just held onbiggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,033 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Nice. Only caught 4s but it all helps.

Golden Jubilee Stakes Ascot Sat

Monsieur Chevalier : Good run there when left with far too much to do , the extra furlong will surly help, and 50/1 will not last.

2 Points Each Way 50/1 William Hill/ totesport

Jeez i tough he was going to get itfrown.gif..

Still 50/1 Placer not to be sniffed at... biggrin.gif

2nd tought he had it:)

5:00 Ascot

Ile De Re: After seeing the other 1m4f race earlier on today, i recon this will take some getting, and this horse has form over further in france in listed company. Hew looks sure to get the trip and the trainer doesnt really send them without a hope. He looks abig price to place given the going.

1 Point win 2 Points Place Betfair 29 win 5.3 place

• Advertisement

5:35 Ascot:

Ajaan: Very good record fresh, and has good form on soft, has a lot in his favour here if he can stay the extra 5f. Second highest rated in the race and look value on betfair at 11.5 on Betfair.

2 Points win 9/1 Stan James / Will Hill etc

Advertisement