Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Formula 1: Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

Lewis causing trouble again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Massa looking good in the rain, never thought I'd say that. :P Button having a mare.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

now we're racing :D

Glad Webber turned into Hamilton a bit. Actually on the replay he gave him too much space. I've been looking forward to drivers not just getting scared out of the way of him. Schumacher with perfect defensive driving against Hamilton though, Lewis just arrived out of control.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,956 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Lewis out!

• Advertisement

Vettel's only rival, what a fcuking tool.:rolleyes:

Lewis ya muppett!!!!!!!!!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

Safety Car again. Yay :rolleyes:

Jenson doesn't sound too happy.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Safety car again...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

nice strategic parking there by lewis :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 39,679 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Watching a german feed and when lewis stopped the commentator said "Safety car, my god."

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

This isn't bumper cars Lewis...

i think the safety car will win the race :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭steve9859

Maybe not LH's fault this time, but the fact is that he has been in 3 incidents in this race so far, and no-one else has had any. It is an ongoing theme. If you drive like that, you are going to not finish every race!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,692 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Who will Hamilton blame for those incidents, ofcourse it won't be his fault.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I don't think that was Lewis' fault. Button wasn't taking the optimum line, you could see he jerked his car to the left to cover Lewis, and then eventually force him into the wall

No further action against Hamilton for being stupid in the first bend. Obviously.

Button in the right there, was taking the racing line and Hamilton drove into him. As I've been saying all season I'm delighted that the other drivers have decided to turn into Hamilton instead of letting him through unhindered. Up to him now to show us he's a good overtaker rather than just a danger to everyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

Reckless again from Lewis, he needs to cop on

I don't think that was Lewis' fault. Button wasn't taking the optimum line, you could see he jerked his car to the left to cover Lewis, and then eventually force him into the wall

That is Lewis' fault though. Over the last decade or so there seems to be this attitude in F1 that once someone has a wheel alongside you should let them pass. If Hamilton had been around in the 80s he would never haver have finished a race unless on pole. I'm glad to see people holding their lines against him this season. Barrelling up the inside of someone does not equal a great overtake.

• Advertisement

Have to say I'm confused by Button's penalty, I would have thought that unless he overtook then he can't have been much quicker than anyone else on track. :S

Drive through for button

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

that penalty should equal out the unfair advantage given by lewis bringing out the SC for him ;)

Button is flying up through the field :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭AG2R

Lewis really is a tit.

Webber is doing well.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭ician

I'm about 15 minutes from the track and the rain has just started again, very heavy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭AG2R

Safety Car is ruining this race

Here comes the rain!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

jesus thats a downpour......

Thats a joke safety car out for a but of rain ... pi$$ off :mad:

Its wrecking the race

• Advertisement

FFS, they really can fcuk off, complete and utter fcuking joke. Why bother with making the full fcuking wet tyres!?

Fcuk you Charlie Whiting.

Advertisement