Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Formula 1: Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭BoardsRanger

amacachi wrote: »
    If they start behind the SC for that bit of drizzle they can fcuk right off.:mad:

I logged in to say exactly this!!! Sweet Jesus, I can understand starting behind a safety car in monsoon rain in china but not this!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Heavy rain forecasted in the next half hour or so...

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭ician

In Montreal right now, not raining right now but some dark clouds around. We have had some epic rain this week too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Also if it starts behind the SC they have to start on full wets so the tyre choice will be negated too. Ugh.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Aren't all the cars starting on full wets anyway?

• Advertisement

Aren't all the cars starting on full wets anyway?

So they're saying at the moment, still 20 minutes to go though. Also it does be nice to see a few people chancing the inters. As Button just said it's stopped raining so there's time yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭BoardsRanger

For f*ck sake!!! Safety car my hole!

And rain in about 15 minutes. PRAYING it holds off right til after the race starts. And race WILL start behind the safety car :mad:

Time to twitterbomb @BBCF1 I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,038 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Why is Colin Farrell there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Its not racing if they start behind a safety car :mad: robbing us of a great race :mad:

Neil3030 wrote: »

At least its not Geri Haillwell :rolleyes:

And rain in about 15 minutes. PRAYING it holds off right til after the race starts. And race WILL start behind the safety car :mad:

Makes fcuk all difference, everyone has to be on the full wets. Fcuk them anyway, actually can't fully express how pissed off I am at this stupid bloody decision.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

What is the bloody point! The whole point is to challenge the drivers to drive as fast as they can in the conditions! Bloody pointless, Monteral usually provides one of the best / exciting starts of the year too so its a double whammy :mad:

I dont understand why its starting behind a SC as its not lashing rain its just bloody wet, *prays someone crashes into vettel or vettel just crashes * ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

amacachi wrote: »
    Makes fcuk all difference, everyone has to be on the full wets. Fcuk them anyway, actually can't fully express how pissed off I am at this stupid bloody decision.
    Completely agree with this, there is no way it's is bad enough to need to start under the SC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

Neil3030 wrote: »

who cares they're starting behind the SC ffs! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    lighweight cnuts senna will be rolling in his grave

Just tweeted to Jake Humphrey that the sooner they get rid of drivers so we can have properly exciting racing the better. :pac:

has spray been updated this last few years or whats the justice for this :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 39,679 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

What the hell just started watching after the first lap. it doesnt look that bad to be starting behind the safety car.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭steve9859

Why is the safety car still there 3 laps in??? Surely one lap would be enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Is it just me or did they just say to Massa on radio that the race will start at 25 past?

Edit nope: Safety car in this lap

If cars come in straight away for inters it will just make a mockery of the safety car start!

Alguesari fastest man on track, fantastic start by him!!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

Is it just me or did they just say to Massa on radio that the race will start at 25 past?

no, they said at 25 past the race start, meaning 25 after the start there will be rain.

they'll be getting rid of the kerbs next :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

I have to say, it's great to see a Mercedes finally leading a race...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,956 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Think he said that there would be heavy rain in 15 mins. This is ridiculous.

Vettel more than 10 car lengths behind the SC there, has to be a penalty for him. :)

Here we go! See ye in 20 minutes for the next safety car :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,956 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

And Hamilton does it again, who's fault will it be this time...

Advertisement