Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nail polish thread :) *Do Not Quote Pics!*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭chickenbutt

I'd be up for a swap as well, but I'm based in the US and I dunno if anyone would want to ship out to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

I'd be up for a swap as well, but I'm based in the US and I dunno if anyone would want to ship out to me!
    where about's in America? :p

musical.x wrote: »
    where about's in America? :p

Nashville, Tennessee!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

I wouldn't have a problem shipping anywhere, I'm used to shipping to the states and Asia :D

Yay! Lots of good feedback so far :D Maybe a poll is in order to see who's up for it or not?

Nashville, Tennessee!
    Omg i'm so frickin jealous!!! I can just imagine the accent :D
    OakeyDokey wrote: »
    I wouldn't have a problem shipping anywhere, I'm used to shipping to the states and Asia :D

Yay! Lots of good feedback so far :D Maybe a poll is in order to see who's up for it or not?

Oooh :D
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiYJsWFMCf22GLW1R8pDCvtfKL6cirFzW0LOzONGZCIdfQY_XuTA

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Just looking over the thread now, have been away for two days. Will discuss it in the mods forum and let you know.

Omg i'm so frickin jealous!!! I can just imagine the accent :D

Haha! :p You'd think I'd have one, but I really don't!

Haha! :p You'd think I'd have one, but I really don't!

Your posts will forever sound like this is my head:

:D

Your posts will forever sound like this is my head:

:D

Aw no!! :o I actually turned red when I watched that clip! lol! That's a pretty bad one, alright :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Ordered these from brandalley.co.uk I am too excited to get them, love Butter London!

Disco Biscuit
    Butter+London+Disco+Biscuit+2.JPG

All Hail The Queen
    Butter+London+All+Hail+The+Queen+PolishAholic+3.JPG

Slapper :D
    Toxic+seaweed+043.JPG

Brandalley don't let you buy the polishes individually :mad: so I had to buy them in packs - Disco Biscuit came with Nail Foundation Base Coat and Hardwear Top coat. The other two came with Powder Room Polish Remover.

• Advertisement

Ordered these from brandalley.co.uk I am too excited to get them, love Butter London!

All Hail The Queen

This is my favourite from the lot! It's so pretty :)

This is my favourite from the lot! It's so pretty :)

Yeah it's very ladylike and I love the gentle shimmer the fine glitter gives it. I'm a divil for glittery polishes! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saorenza

Very tempted by this polish swap idea:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

I really want these Butter London polishes, can't seem to find them for a cheap price though, €15 is the cheapest I've come across in Ireland, couldn't spend €15 on a polish, no matter how much I want it tbh. :(

Could get them both on Amazon.com for around €21, but they don't ship to Ireland, typical. :rolleyes: :(

Victoriana

ButterLondon.Victoriana.JPG

All Hail The Queen

Butter+London+All+Hail+The+Queen+PolishAholic+3.JPG

Edit: 6,000K posts, whoop! :D

Victoriana

One of my fave BL colours! Yeah their polish is quite dear but it's so pretty... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Has anyone used the Colour Club polishes? There are a lot on Ebay atm going pretty cheap. I'm finding it very hard to resist :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

Count me in for the swap, I'll ship to the moon if it means getting polishes I can't get here! :D

Léan wrote: »
    Has anyone used the Colour Club polishes? There are a lot on Ebay atm going pretty cheap. I'm finding it very hard to resist :o

Yes, I really like them. I've had a fault with one or two but nothing that would turn me off. I have about 20 Color Club polish :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Dee1989

Hey everyone,

Just found this thread recently, sorry if this has been asked before but I've been looking for dotting tools and can't find them. Has anyone got any recently in Dublin? Around Dundrum or Sandyford area but in the city centre either? I've looked in most pharmacies and Hairspray in Dundrum but maybe I just missed them somewhere!

Dee1989 wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

Just found this thread recently, sorry if this has been asked before but I've been looking for dotting tools and can't find them. Has anyone got any recently in Dublin? Around Dundrum or Sandyford area but in the city centre either? I've looked in most pharmacies and Hairspray in Dundrum but maybe I just missed them somewhere!

I'm not sure if you're internet savvy but you should totally check out ebay. The dotting tools are dirt cheap and pretty good. I'd recommend them.

http://www.ebay.ie/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570&_nkw=dotting+tools

• Advertisement

I'm not sure if you're internet savvy but you should totally check out ebay. The dotting tools are dirt cheap and pretty good. I'd recommend them.

http://www.ebay.ie/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570&_nkw=dotting+tools

I got mine on ebay too. They are far cheaper and they work so well. Plus you get a better variety in one pack online :)
    These are the ones I use and they are great!
    http://www.ebay.ie/itm/5X-2Way-Dotting-Pen-Marbleizing-Tool-Nail-Art-Dot-Paint-/270845959142?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Nails_Manicure_Pedicure_CA&hash=item3f0fad5be6#ht_1618wt_1037

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

I would love to be included in this swappy pleasings :D

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭suomi

Me too! The only problem is that I'm in Finland, but I could send over some Finnish nail polish if anyone's interested. :cool:

suomi wrote: »
    Me too! The only problem is that I'm in Finland, but I could send over some Finnish nail polish if anyone's interested. :cool:
    :eek: I want to live there! I can send myself over in a box and you can have allll the polishes :pac:
    I would love to be included in this swappy pleasings :D
    I hope twee allows us and doesn't break our polish hearts...:D

:eek: I want to live there! I can send myself over in a box and you can have allll the polishes :pac:

Haha deal. :p

Here's a picture of my nail polishes. I don't have as many as some of the posters here but I'm definitely trying. :cool: There are a few missing from the picture that I couldn't find, including my new Essence nail polish. :o

200454.jpg

Sorry about the crappy camera phone quality!

Here's a picture of my nail polishes. I don't have as many as some of the posters here but I'm definitely trying. :cool: There are a few missing from the picture that I couldn't find, including my new Essence nail polish. :o

The gold glitter on the second last row looks beautiful :eek:

Loving the collection suomi I'm jealous of all the Models Own polish you got there! I wouldn't have any problems posting to Finland either, I think it would be interesting to see which gems of polish are being sold there.

The gold glitter on the second last row looks beautiful :eek:
    Thanks! Here's a picture of it, just for you. :p (Ignore the other three nails, they look awful right now!)

200455.jpg
    Loving the collection suomi I'm jealous of all the Models Own polish you got there! I wouldn't have any problems posting to Finland either, I think it would be interesting to see which gems of polish are being sold there.

Thanks OakeyDokey! I love the Models Own nail polishes too, shame I was only able to find three of the Beetlejuice nail polishes here. :( That's good to hear, hopefully the mods will let us. :p

Thanks! Here's a picture of it, just for you. :p (Ignore the other three nails, they look awful right now!)

I'll treasure it forever :D
    It's a lovely gold polish. Good coverage on it too.
    Your nails don't look bad!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

One of my fave BL colours! Yeah their polish is quite dear but it's so pretty... :o

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/257231/200454.jpg

What are those Rimmel, 17 and NYC polishes on the third row and that green polish on the second last row?

Advertisement