Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-13 *OFF-TOPIC* (hideaway) thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

I'm waiting on 1 and 2/3's more exams, should have them all back by Wednesday at the latest, I'll tell ye how I did when I get my final results! Still have my Applied Maths pre to go, I'll be doing that over Easter!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

I'm waiting on my Applied Maths and Physics result. Probably failed physics, hopefully got a B in applied maths.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭weirdspider

I'm waiting on 1 and 2/3's more exams, should have them all back by Wednesday at the latest, I'll tell ye how I did when I get my final results! Still have my Applied Maths pre to go, I'll be doing that over Easter!

Just wondering, did you take up Applied Maths this year?

Just wondering, did you take up Applied Maths this year?

No I've being doing it for 2 years, and I'm glad I did take 2 years because at the end of 5th year I didn't have a clue what I was doing, it's only now when I'm going over the topics I understand them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

Ugh, one of our teachers said that they're hoping we'll have them all back by the easter break. :( We might get Biology back this week but that will probably be it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

The National are releasing a new album in May....I know that I only really know High Violet but still aaaaahhhh. This gives me reason to listen to the other 4 now. I've been meaning to for ages. There's actually so many albums and stuff that I've been meaning to listen to. If it wasn't for all this leaving cert malarkey....

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

^Never heard if them in my life until they were announced for the marquee (well that's if it's the same band) :P

Last and possibly the worst pre left tomorrow... Biology

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Gonna see them in The Marquee. BIG. EXCITEMENT. High Violet was the first album I ever bought and Boxer is one of my top 10 albums ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Jade. wrote: »
    ^Never heard if them in my life until they were announced for the marquee (well that's if it's the same band) :P

Last and possibly the worst pre left tomorrow... Biology
    Whaaaaaat!!? Someone back me up here on their amazingness.....Slow Show (ah see what I did there)? Colm!?

Now I feel the need to go check them out!

• Advertisement

What genre are they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Sometimes I feel too unhipster for this forum :(

In other news the best goat edition of a song EVER!

Not bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

PLEASE ANYONE WHO HAS HL IRISH EDCO PAPERS COULD YOU TELL ME THE QUESTION FOR AN SPAILPIN FABACH ON (or around) PAGE 146, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

Haha this is hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Glee_GG

Haha this is hilarious.

You've honestly no idea how much better this has made my day :L

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

My username is named after a song by The National. :) I don't think I'm going to see them in Cork though because my parents are pooheads and I don't live anywhere near Cork. Unless I get a plan together by Thursday morning. Which I'm working on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭BrownBear11

Good mock results can be really good motivators. MOAR POINTS :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

im going to faaaaaaaaaaaaaaail

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Good mock results can be really good motivators. MOAR POINTS :D

There's two sides to it. They make you go "oh, what I'm doing is working, let's keep going!!" but on the flip side it can also be like "Wow, I'm set, no need to work"..

Trying not to get complacent is hard sometimes..

Well I say I'll be telling no one my results :P Finished today on biology which I Definitley failed! Can't wait for the results haha

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭YoursSincerely

My account balanced today in accounting, i literally did a small dance inside my pre :D

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Parawhore.xD

I tried using a mind map to revise organic families in chemistry today, worked surprisingly well. It's a nice break from just rewriting out reams of notes, just to have the information laid out differently.

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

Oreos chocolate cream are THE nicest biscuit ever!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Failed maths 37% :( Paper 1 killed me

They just announced the Longitude festival line up.... I need to go!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭MGMTea

They just announced the Longitude festival line up.... I need to go!!!

Vampire Weekend !

• Advertisement

MGMTea wrote: »
    Vampire Weekend !

They are the main reason i'm going!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement