Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

R.I.P. Rozabeez

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

There was no way I wasn't going to come post in this thread.

Always so full of life, I was honoured to have met you. The night, that pink beret, even with this sad news I can't help but smile thinking about her.

X

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

RIP, always came across as a positive presence on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭The_Thing

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

That's horrible.

RIP

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

RIP Roe,

so young and full of life, so unfair that someone should be taken so young...she is one of the few people I know who actually knew how to suck the marrow out of life and enjoyed every minute of it...
    you will be missed beautiful Rozabeez

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭Captain_Generic

Didn't know her but 21 is just far too young.

RIP

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Very sad, she seemed lovely.

RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭chris20

words cant explain how much of a shock this is,roe was an awesome girl and great fun,have had the great pleasure of knowing her,am deeply upset that she is gone,far too young,miss you lots roe x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

How awful.

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I know it's cliche, but she was one poster who always came across as a genuinely nice person, and all of the posts here from people who knew her demonstrate that she was.

Horribly young. RIP.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Just reading through a few of more of her posts there, can't believe she was so young, always seemed very mature and so not having met her, I had presumed she was a little older.

Just two more posts of note. Her first every post on Boards was when she started a thread here in AH and in Cool Vids she made this post in regards to which song she would like at her funeral.

It was this:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

So sad to hear. I only know her from seeing her name around boards but still such a tragedy and so young. R.I.P Roza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

this is incredibly tragic, although I didn't know her,my heart goes out to all her friends and family. RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

RIP Rozabeez, and condolences to those that knew you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

We met a few times through Mikado and around the NUIM Campus. She never really took that smile off her face, I was sure it was there permanently. Always up for the craic, and just so full of enthusiasm for anything, including the travelling.

RIP Roe, you will be missed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭chris20

am just after listening to that song while looking at her facebook pics,so sad, RIP roe x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Didn't know her but Christ that's sad. Hope her mate makes it through now.

RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

The world is a sadder, darker and less friendly place now she is gone.
    She was kind, caring, bright and bubbly lass.
    :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

I didn't know the girl, but it is truly shocking to hear of anyone dying so young from something like that. RIP, and my deepest condolences to her friends and family. Very, very sad.

Also, my thoughts are with her friend. I hope they make it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Very tragic. Didn't know her, but she will surely be missed by those that did.

• Advertisement
  • Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Wow, what a terrible shock. I only met her a few times, but she's the kind of girl you just love to bits from the first time you talk to her. RIP. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

I still can't believe this :(

Never got to know her, but she did come across as a really lovely person. She's so young, this isn't fair. RIP x

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Exuberant

I never knew the girl, but from reading through these comments it seems clear that she was wonderful. Far too young to go. Such a sad story. R.I.P xxxx

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,108 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Sharrow wrote: »
    The world is a sadder, darker and less friendly place now she is gone.
    She was kind, caring, bright and bubbly lass.
    :(
    This. Very much this. :(:(

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Shocked. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Roz you're gonna be missed darlin. :( RIP, and keep them laughing up there till we join ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭markievicz

oh my god this is incredibly sad! Can't believe it!
    I just heard this from a friend, I knew Ro briefly while I was in Maynooth, never knew she was Rozabeez until I seen this thread. Such a lovely girl, made time for everyone and made everyone feel included, she'll be missed y so many.
    RIP Ro!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Touching to see so many people on boards show their grief (and facebook, which is flooded). I introduced her to boards and very soon afterwards, she had a pile of boardsie friends, was the life and soul of The Cuckoo's Nest and would head to any boards beers with people far older than her and still talk to everyone and have a great time. This really shows her strength of personality and how infectious it was. Absolutely gutted haven't seen her much at all in recent years, will always remember the good times in and out of school. Will be reading the cheery, happy letters she wrote to me when I was in the Gaeltacht- full of information about 'randomers' on boards and real life she was meeting up with. Such a loss, such a happy positive person.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭eevyhayes

Roisin was in my year in secondary school and i'll always remember how bubbely and full of life she was!!!! Its a complete tragedy that her life has now been taken away. It really shows you how fragile and precious ones life is. Absolutely shocking news. She loved it over in Indonesia so at least it can be said she was doing something she loved when she passed.

RIP Roisin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Roe was one of the maddest people I ever met, both online and in RL. She was having a ball in Indonesia and her updates were always full of crazy stories and misadventure - as well as love of the children she was teaching.

I'm still in shock. I know when people die they always says "she was so full of life" but I really feel Roz was. She enjoyed every second and if anything happened, you could never keep her down for long.

She will be sadly missed. :(

Advertisement