Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J. Cole

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Slowly turning my opinion of J Cole around, but his production is insane.

his production skills are so under rated imo, even his raps bar his commercial stuff are full of substance and not just meaningless lryics, great story teller.

im hoping he can get the next album right, I really didnt enjoy cole world.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

im hoping he can get the next album right, I really didnt enjoy cole world.

Same with Kendrick really, plus I hope they do that album together and he does a lot of the beats.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Danow247

New J. Cole single Miss America dropped last night from his new album Born Sinner which is out 28/1/12.

Really liking this. Very dark for a lead off single. Can only mean good things for the album. Flow sounds like its back to why i fell in love with his music. Beat is quality & produced by himself aswell.

Love at the end he says "they'll never play this sh*t on the radio"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

That beat. Nice, very much looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Ye fairly decent song alright, hope its not scrapped like the who dat single last time round.

Cole is on form of late , he's released some great songs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement