Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Welcome back" what games are you gonna get?

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

30 days is more than enough time. They do need to move on and get back to doing more important things(like security!!!) rather than babying those who didn't bother to take the deal and had adequate time to.

Leaving the downloads open is not a very difficult thing to do , so they have plenty of time to focus on more important things. Maybe if they hadn't gotten so lazy with their security prior to the hack, they wouldn't have to mollycoddle annoyed users. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭valleyoftheunos

30 days is more than enough time. They do need to move on and get back to doing more important things(like security!!!) rather than babying those who didn't bother to take the deal and had adequate time to.

Can't see why you're so bothered about this, what's it to you how long they leave it open for anyway? I thought 30 days was quite short, 60 would have been more appropriate imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,511 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Choosing between these games for the PS3.

The Last Guy
    LocoRoco Cocoreccho!
    echochrome

PATAPON2 and LocoRoco for the psp.

Any comments and other than echochrome which have English options.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Varik wrote: »
    Choosing between these games for the PS3.

The Last Guy
    LocoRoco Cocoreccho!
    echochrome

PATAPON2 and LocoRoco for the psp.

Any comments and other than echochrome which have English options.

The Last Guy - Has english. Had a quick go, top down view of an area where you have to go to collect people.

LocoRoco Cocoreccho! - Couldn't find an English option - looks like fun, but will be tricky unless I can find a way to understand what buttons to press etc..

echochrome - Didn't spend long on this, but it looks interesting.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,189 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

The Last Guy is probably best of the lot. It's good if super difficult fun. Again, there shouldn't be any language problems at all with it, and as F1ngers said think the Japanese game has English options.

I'm surprised at how accurate an emulation of pool Hustle Kings is. The dodgy music and bland backgrounds are unfortunate, but surprisingly enjoyable.

• Advertisement

Anyone know about the language on the psp games for the Japanese store.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I need a bit of help here lads (and ladies), I got the welcome back package got my 4 games downloaded and everything seems dandy. But I was putting off availing of the 30 days free PlayStation+ subscription for my own reasons and now I intend on doing so, except it I tried to find the thing on my Account Management and it wasn't under anything, not the Welcome Back package or anything like that. So I popped back into the PS Store to try and find the Welcome Back page, except it is nowhere to be seen.

Is the a certain way of getting a hold of it or is it lost for good?

Nailz wrote: »
    I need a bit of help here lads (and ladies), I got the welcome back package got my 4 games downloaded and everything seems dandy. But I was putting off availing of the 30 days free PlayStation+ subscription for my own reasons and now I intend on doing so, except it I tried to find the thing on my Account Management and it wasn't under anything, not the Welcome Back package or anything like that. So I popped back into the PS Store to try and find the Welcome Back page, except it is nowhere to be seen.

Is the a certain way of getting a hold of it or is it lost for good?

You're too late

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

Hs the daline passed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

Hs the daline passed?

Yes.

• Advertisement

BOLLOX.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

^:eek:

^:eek:

:rolleyes:

Desire. wrote: »
    :rolleyes:
    :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭BrianOFlanagan

ALERT ALERT

Noob question: How do I close this thread?

ALERT ALERT

Noob question: How do I close this thread?

You can't. You have to ask a Mod.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

I think this thread has ran it's course.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement