Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Welcome back" what games are you gonna get?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

errr, if you click on the "get free game" but then dont actually download the game, is it gone? now its showing infamous as being 26 quid but doesnt give me the free options, ffs sony

• Registered Users Posts: 8,425 ✭✭✭RedXIV

I don't have the psp options? Tried the a/c management -> transaction -> service list thing on my psp but it only had ps3 options. Anyone else find this?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,852 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Aah.. for fecks sake!

Left Infamous downloading this evening, checked it an hour ago and there was 72 miniutes.

Checked it a moment ago, and it said error occurred. And I couldn't resume the download, it had to start from 0%.

7GB's for nothing?! Don't know if I'm arsed in re-downloading tbh! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭celj

Lads is there any other way to reset the password for the PSP?
    Every time I've tried to login here:

https://store.playstation.com/login.gvm

All I'm getting is down for maintenance.

Driving me crazy as my young lad is dying to get his 2 free games!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

krudler wrote: »
    errr, if you click on the "get free game" but then dont actually download the game, is it gone? now its showing infamous as being 26 quid but doesnt give me the free options, ffs sony

I need a solution to this aswell .

I went to start downloading INFAMOUS it told me I hadn't enough space so I made some .
    Went back in to start download again and the free game options are gone ????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

krudler wrote: »
    mixednuts wrote: »
    I need a solution to this aswell .

I went to start downloading INFAMOUS it told me I hadn't enough space so I made some .
    Went back in to start download again and the free game options are gone ????

Solution .....
    http://www.pshomebeta.net/index.php?/topic/2067-welcome-back-pack-games-disappeared/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

Aha, cheers

sweeeet, I have an American psn account on my ps3 as well and its letting me get the free psn+ games from that too, Abes Exodus is one of the free classic games :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Dead Nation is the only one I downloaded as I already own the rest and it's good fun for free. I recommend it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Wipeout hardly took any time at all compared to Infamous. Had it going for about 4 hours last night, only went up to 40%. And this is with no-one else using the internet. Good thing there's a pause function. Started it again today and it seems to be going a little quicker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭bluemooner

is the wipeout game just a trial for anyone else? i thought it would be a full game

EDIT: woops, just realised there were more parts to download for it. including a full game unlock code

bluemooner wrote: »
    is the wipeout game just a trial for anyone else? i thought it would be a full game

its the trial but theres a 100kb unlock file on it as well that opens the game

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Got LBP and Dead Nation. LBP is really not my cup of tea. For PS+, it's 30 days from when you activate, right? So if i activate in a week or two, I'll be able to get May and June's offers?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Played Wipeout a bit, really good! Can't stop playing Burnout Paradise its actually excellent! Gonna try finish it before the 30 days PSN Plus are up :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

I am sure that Burnout can be bought for about a tenner these days. you should buy it if you enjoy it that much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    I am sure that Burnout can be bought for about a tenner these days. you should buy it if you enjoy it that much :)

Yeah I might! Gonna download Infamous soon might wait a few days judging by everyones download speed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,406 ✭✭✭Damien360

I downloaded wipeout and LBP.

Wipeout - been there, done that

LBP - WOW. Really sorry I have only discovered this now. Have'nt and probably will not bother with building my own levels but the game is addictive and very funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭billyboy01

I downloaded Infamous and Dead Nation for the PS3, now I have no downloads for the 2 free PSP games????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

I downloaded LBP and Dead Nation

LBP - A lot more enjoyable than I would have thought. Played through a few Metal Gear Solid themed levels which were a lot of fun.

Dead Nation - A nice fun shooter with a bit of gore. No complaints. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

RedXIV wrote: »
    I don't have the psp options? Tried the a/c management -> transaction -> service list thing on my psp but it only had ps3 options. Anyone else find this?

I had a similar problem, but I found them when I went to the ps store on the psp, clicked "latest", and opened the welcome back window.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

What is the story with them only being available for 30 days? Does anyone know if I start them now but leave them run over the 30 days downloading (have a tight download limit, will take 2 months minimum), will I lose them or does it only have to be started before 30 days pass?

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭hypersquirrel

Jackobyte wrote: »
    What is the story with them only being available for 30 days? Does anyone know if I start them now but leave them run over the 30 days downloading (have a tight download limit, will take 2 months minimum), will I lose them or does it only have to be started before 30 days pass?

Pretty sure you can purchase them now and download them at a later date.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

How long is Burnout available on PS+ for? The rest of the month or until next week?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Jackobyte wrote: »

Once you start the downloads, they will be there for you to d/l whenever you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

What size is the LBP download?

HigginsJ wrote: »
    Think it's about 4GB's..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,331 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Downloaded inFAMOUS successfully last night and started installing it this morning but I am getting an error.
    When the game starts installing, after a couple of minutes a pop-up appears to say that game is corrupted. The installation stops. A new file appears called "corrupted" (size is 0kb). The original InFAMOUS game file is still there, if I try and install it again the same thing will happen after a few minutes.

Anybody have any ideas? I know there is high traffic on the Playstation Store causing errors and issues, but I thought these wouldn't affect the installation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

HigginsJ wrote: »

'tis just over 2GB, just downloaded it there.

• Advertisement

A-Trak wrote: »
    'tis just over 2GB, just downloaded it there.
    I was way off! :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement