Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG Optimus 7 €265 sim free [Expansys] - *Now €199 @Amazon.de*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

cuppa wrote: »
    Ebay canceled one of my transactions ,it says its canceled but when i go to pay for the remaining item it turns into 2 items again.

Maybe you need to log into www.paypal.com and remove one of the phone from there?

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭cuppa

nothing showed up on paypal ,,i sent the seller another message ill see what happens.
    scaled.php?server=842&filename=ebay3o.jpg&res=medium
    ebay2vb.jpg
    scaled.php?server=219&filename=ebay1h.jpg&res=medium

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭fjon

Despite this, the keyboard is far easier to use than the iphone's, and the spellcheck isn't intrusive.

My fingers must be different to everyone else's. Everyone keeps saying how good the keyboard/ spellcheck is with this, but I am having a very hard time getting used to it.
    Typing on my iPod Touch on the other hand is a piece of cake.

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Quaderno

fjon wrote: »

I guess it's a bit unfair to compare the typing experiences when using different hands :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭Daniel S

fjon wrote: »
    My fingers must be different to everyone else's. Everyone keeps saying how good the keyboard/ spellcheck is with this, but I am having a very hard time getting used to it.
    Don't get me started on Apple. It auto corrects all of it's rivals, in a childish way! If you type in LG, Phillips, Samsung, Microsoft etc it seems to always correct it to something else! :mad:

• Advertisement

Just ordered two more! :D

Got two more cases also.

For dad and my brother :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

mtb_kng wrote: »
    Just ordered two more! :D

Got two more cases also.

For dad and my brother :pac:

Gettaway, I'm expecting to loads on Adverts soon!:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

Any opinions on what's a good case to go for?

penguin88 wrote: »
    I've got this case on my phone at the moment. It's perfect, as in it's not silicone and doesn't attract dust.

Click Here

Bought these for my dad and my brother (You'll guess who's getting what :D)

Case number 1
    Case number 2

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

penguin88 wrote: »

I've ordered this one. Hasn't arrived yet, so hoping the quality is good.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

mtb_kng wrote: »
    I've got this case on my phone at the moment. It's perfect, as in it's not silicone and doesn't attract dust.

Click Here

Bought these for my dad and my brother (You'll guess who's getting what :D)

Case number 1
    Case number 2
    I have a €1 silicone case I got off ebay and its perfect. It doesn't attract dust and gives good protection so not sure what your on about there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

I bought both Gel and Silicone cases, and much prefer the silicone case.

In particular I find it much easier to operate the power button with the silicone case.

invest4deepvalue.com

I have a €1 silicone case I got off ebay and its perfect. It doesn't attract dust and gives good protection so not sure what your on about there.
    I always found that silicone manages to extract every last ounce of fluff from my pockets, and get it all over the phone. Maybe it was just those cases.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭com7

not wanting to sound stupid but can someone recap and tell me wheres the cheapest place to get this phone now and aprox how long does it take to arrive as i m on holidays the from the 1 st :D thanks a lot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

com7 wrote: »
    not wanting to sound stupid but can someone recap and tell me wheres the cheapest place to get this phone now and aprox how long does it take to arrive as i m on holidays the from the 1 st :D thanks a lot

Here is the cheapest, and it took 4 days for mine to arrive, two of those being during the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭com7

THANKS VERY MUCH

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Here is the cheapest, and it took 4 days for mine to arrive, two of those being during the weekend.

I ordered from that company through amazon on the 16th, and still have not received it, so delivery times can be fairly random unfortunately. Definately no guarantee of getting it by the 1st.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭bromley52

I was looking at that ebay sellers site and he seems to have sold loads over the last few days. I would love to find out if they are all from boards. I just couldn't help myself with a delivered price of €173.90. Did I need it? No. My Nokia 5800 is going just fine. Fairly robust phone actually. Now I cant wait for my latest impulse buy to arrive.

bromley52 wrote: »
    I was looking at that ebay sellers site and he seems to have sold loads over the last few days. I would love to find out if they are all from boards. I just couldn't help myself with a delivered price of €173.90. Did I need it? No. My Nokia 5800 is going just fine. Fairly robust phone actually. Now I cant wait for my latest impulse buy to arrive.

My brother just order one too! :D

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

bromley52 wrote: »

Trust me man, this phone will blow you away if you're coming from the 5800!

This is the best BA i've ever seen.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,625 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

I've taken the plunge. Can't wait now.

I've just been comparing a couple apps on this and on the iphone 4 and the WP7 versions look and work alot better than on the iphone 4.

IMDB and TuneIn Radio, check them out they're both free.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Cunning Stunt

Maybe a silly question - but is it sim free?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,625 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Yep it is - "OHNE VERTRAG, OHNE SIMLOCK" translates to "NO CONTRACT, NO SIMLOCK"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

The phone has vodafone branding on the box and it has a vodafone 360 application installed on the phone but yes its sim free :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Cunning Stunt

Thanks for the replies -- bought!
    Now the long wait...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Just after reading through a bit of this thread. Think I may have been convinced. Been using an old Nokia for years no, so it will be a bit of an upgrade for me! On pay as you go at the moment so I'll need to check out a decent plan that suits me.

Before ordering I will take the advice and have a look at it an shop to get a quick feel for it.

Thanks OP.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Someone should give one of the gang in the development team in Sandyford a headsup about this thread- Brian et al would be thrilled to see how folk love the OS.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

smccarrick wrote: »
    Someone should give one of the gang in the development team in Sandyford a headsup about this thread- Brian et al would be thrilled to see how folk love the OS.......

The main wp7 development team is in Seattle. The Dublin team do localization.

One of the many things I learned while I was doing my work experience there :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭Doodee

Hope all of Yee are enjoying PvZ too ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement