Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG Optimus 7 €265 sim free [Expansys] - *Now €199 @Amazon.de*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭Daniel S

cuppa wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have two phones in my ebay account, (yet to pay for) how do i get rid of one of them. I went to buy 1 phone a few days ago did most of the forms but noticed it was only paypal
    so i put cash into paypal , and clicked on buy ,,now i have 2 phones in the list.
    If you've bought two phones, you've bought two phones.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭mytime

I ordered through ebay late on Sunday evening and got it delivered today with an post heres a breakdown of the delivery to give people an idea

Date/time City Status
    Mon, 20.06.11 15:52 h
    DE

The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically
    Mon, 20.06.11 19:28 h
    Regensburg, DE

The shipment has been processed in the parcel center
    Mon, 20.06.11 19:31 h
    Regensburg, DE

The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin
    Tue, 21.06.11 05:25 h
    Köln, DE

The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center
    Tue, 21.06.11 05:36 h
    Köln, DE

The shipment is being transported to the destination country
    Wed, 22.06.11 22:52 h
    IE

The shipment has arrived in the destination country
    Thu, 23.06.11 06:00 h
    IE

The shipment is being prepared for delivery in the delivery depot

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭cuppa

mtb_kng wrote: »
    If you've bought two phones, you've bought two phones.

I never finished the transaction on them..I only want to finish the transaction on 1 of them.

first time using ebay.

I sent a message to ebay ,price guard or the seller ,,dont know which ,,hopefully they can remove 1 phone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Panda wrote: »
    I've been using my Optimus 7 for a few weeks now and i like it a lot.

One thing i want to recommend is a free game called Wordament.

Its a word game but your scoring is compared to the rest of the world.

http://youtu.be/ZioWdCtH4Wk

If you like word games you'll love it :)

I've no connection to the developers of this game its just a really good game and its free!
    Also it would be good to see more irish flags on the leader board, theres way too many yanks on it at the moment :)

Agree. Its a very addictive game, especially as it keeps bringing you into new games. I think some play it a considerable amount of times as some of the scroes are ridiculous, like finding 60 words in one game. If you look at the overall leaderboards, you can see the hours than some put into it.

mytime wrote: »
    I ordered through ebay late on Sunday evening and got it delivered today with an post heres a breakdown of the delivery to give people an idea

Date/time City Status
    Mon, 20.06.11 15:52 h
    DE

The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically
    Mon, 20.06.11 19:28 h
    Regensburg, DE

The shipment has been processed in the parcel center
    Mon, 20.06.11 19:31 h
    Regensburg, DE

The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin
    Tue, 21.06.11 05:25 h
    Köln, DE

The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center
    Tue, 21.06.11 05:36 h
    Köln, DE

The shipment is being transported to the destination country
    Wed, 22.06.11 22:52 h
    IE

The shipment has arrived in the destination country
    Thu, 23.06.11 06:00 h
    IE

The shipment is being prepared for delivery in the delivery depot

How did that happen? Me and AntiVirus ordered a day and two days ahead of you. Business days too!
    cuppa wrote: »
    I never finished the transaction on them..I only want to finish the transaction on 1 of them.

first time using ebay.

I sent a message to ebay ,price guard or the seller ,,dont know which ,,hopefully they can remove 1 phone

I suppose all you can do now is message the seller who you don't want to buy off. For future reference, only bid/buy one item. What you've done is told two people that you will buy it off them and they're just waiting for payment. eBay don't take to this lightly, but as long as you leave good feedback, the seller probably won't report.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭mytime

How did that happen? Me and AntiVirus ordered a day and two days ahead of you. Business days too!

Not sure how it happened it happened really I ordered it at around 8pm on sunday evening through ebay

mytime wrote: »

Not sure how it happened it happened really I ordered it at around 8pm on sunday evening through ebay
    Pretty amazing tbh, 3 day shipping from Germany :)

I suppose all you can do now is message the seller who you don't want to buy off. For future reference, only bid/buy one item. What you've done is told two people that you will buy it off them and they're just waiting for payment. eBay don't take to this lightly, but as long as you leave good feedback, the seller probably won't report.

Hopefully but i think its the one seller cos i used the same link the one that was posted here.

http://cgi.ebay.de/LG-E900-OPTIMUS-7-WINDOWS-PHONE-7-BLACK-5M-KAMERA-HANDY-/140557800149?pt=DE_Handy_s&hash=item20b9e5d2d5#ht_3242wt_1139

thats the one i clicked buy on twice ,,so is that the same seller.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭Repolho

Hi all,

I will sell the whole lot for €183.30 and I will pay for the registered postage too.

Anyone interested can PM me.

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭heid

Never got a tracking number of priceguard from ebay. Just an email that it was dispatched on Tuesday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Just acquired the phone and silicone case with 2 day delivery for 232 euro.

Ahwwwwwwww yeah.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

heid wrote: »
    Never got a tracking number of priceguard from ebay. Just an email that it was dispatched on Tuesday.

I didn't even get a dispatched email so I emailed them and they sent me the tracking number. Try emailing them.

Just acquired the phone and silicone case with 2 day delivery for 232 euro.

Ahwwwwwwww yeah.jpg
    €232? :eek:

€232? :eek:

Hell, I would rather pay more for 2 day delivery and a place I send a faulty one back to, assured it would be back quickly.

Just got mine! OMFG!!!!!!

I love it sooo much! Big upgrade to my iPhone 3G. I've a proper smartphone now :D

This + Golden SIM (Which won't text, only call O2 numbers atm) = Awesome!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

I love it sooo much! Big upgrade to my iPhone 3G. I've a proper smartphone now :D

You have it at long last!!!

Got mine now, just setting it up :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    It took Meteor the guts of 5 months to approve an update for old LG Android phone.

That seems ridiculous! Wow.

Is it actually better? I wanted a smart phone and bought this because it's cheaper than an iPhone or equivalent Android device.
    Do you reckon it's actually a better phone than the iPhone?

-Chris- wrote: »
    That seems ridiculous! Wow.

Is it actually better? I wanted a smart phone and bought this because it's cheaper than an iPhone or equivalent Android device.

No comparison. I this phone is miles ahead of the 3G, and going by some reviews the iPhone 4 also. Better specs too. I'm sick of iOS after 4 years though. As others have said, it's a "breath of fresh air". I've always disliked Microsoft and !HATED! Apple, but they do make decent products.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

-Chris- wrote: »

Definitely. iOS seems clunky and fenced in when compared with WP7. LG has a bigger screen than the iphone, albeit lower resolution. Despite this, the keyboard is far easier to use than the iphone's, and the spellcheck isn't intrusive. The built quality is better than the iphone, and you're not as afraid of dropping it, or keeping it in the same pocket as your keys. It seems to be designed for people to be happy with, rather than apple's get what you're given policy.

We're also getting these for €180, whereas an unlocked iphone 16GB would cost €600. Benefits all round!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Tr1PoD

Picked mine up from the post depot on Wednesday after the post man did a runner the day before. The door bell must be invisible :/

Solid phone overall, has a nice weight. Not too heavy. Initial impression was great. The interface is really nice and everything runs amazingly smoothly. The browser is so fast compared to my Nexus One and as said above the keypad seems much easier for some reason. Kind of worried that the next update with multitasking is going to ruin how fast it runs but I guess we will see.

Overall the phone is very simple to use. It's a shame it isn't more popular yet as I think a huge amount of people would prefer it to Android or iPhone. Depending on what you like to do the simplicity can also be a downside, I love tinkering with my android but for people who just want a phone that runs well and is immediately obvious how everything works its wonderful.

Tr1PoD wrote: »
    Picked mine up from the post depot on Wednesday after the post man did a runner the day before. The door bell must be invisible :/

Solid phone overall, has a nice weight. Not too heavy. Initial impression was great. The interface is really nice and everything runs amazingly smoothly. The browser is so fast compared to my Nexus One and as said above the keypad seems much easier for some reason. Kind of worried that the next update with multitasking is going to ruin how fast it runs but I guess we will see.

Overall the phone is very simple to use. It's a shame it isn't more popular yet as I think a huge amount of people would prefer it to Android or iPhone. Depending on what you like to do the simplicity can also be a downside, I love tinkering with my android but for people who just want a phone that runs well and is immediately obvious how everything works its wonderful.

IMO:
    Android = iOS = Windows Phone 7. They all have their advantages.

Android is open source etc, what a perfect OS should be. But it's too "beta" and unpolished as of now.
    iOS is 4 years old now, so it feels dated to me, but on the other hand they've worked out all the bugs/kinks. Very simple interface.
    Windows Phone 7 is highly polished, but still has the potential to grow hugely, especially as it seems Microsoft are subsidising the cost of these phones to gain a greater market share.

The multitasking update will be an improvement, but like all multitasking enabled phones, you can't run 1,000,000 apps and expect it to be very smooth. But it should run a few apps just fine!

I feckin' love me new phone! :D

Also, iPhone 3g < LG Optimus 7.

Cancelled my order with Expansys.

They wanted photo id or a recent utility bill to complete the order. I used Paypal, I am verified on it and it was being shipped to the address on the account.

I am quite annoyed with them now....

Just a quick note on the multiasking.

Multitasking on WP7 will not affect the performance of the OS. It's not like multitasking on your PC where the process is running in the background always. When lanuching another app in WP7 the current app's state will be saved to RAM and when you switch back it will just load the app's saved state. Very similar to how iOS works but not like Android which works operates its multitasking like a PC. :D

Saying that, some app's will be allowed true mulitasking. There's limits and rules as to how the new OS will handle those but for the majority of apps they will use Fast-App switching pac:

Cancelled my order with Expansys.

They wanted photo id or a recent utility bill to complete the order. I used Paypal, I am verified on it and it was being shipped to the address on the account.

I am quite annoyed with them now....
    Buy off the eBay site and save yourself €50. The phone came with loads of warranty stuff and how to return it. Tt's in German though so if you can speak it, have a friend or google translator (:D) then it's no problem.

You sent a payment of 173.90 EUR to price-guard (info@price-guard.de)

Lol, whats the delievery time on these?

I just set up an ebay account, linked my paypal. Bought the item and paid without a word of german and having never used e-bay before...lol

You sent a payment of 173.90 EUR to price-guard (info@price-guard.de)

Lol, whats the delievery time on these?

I just set up an ebay account, linked my paypal. Bought the item and paid without a word of german and having never used e-bay before...lol
    Please tell me that was a typo and it's €183.90?

Please tell me that was a typo and it's €183.90?

Nope.

It's 159 on the ebay shop now and 15 euro fro delivery.

Ebay canceled one of my transactions ,it says its canceled but when i go to pay for the remaining item it turns into 2 items again.

• Advertisement

Nope.

It's 159 on the ebay shop now and 15 euro fro delivery.
    Ah well, it's only a tenner, and i'll be ordering two more for my brother and dad anyway :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement