Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outbreak Zombie Festival!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Saturday 10th September, we’ve our press call, and we need YOU to come along and help out. We need zombies, and lots of them, to swarm the treaty stone for the photos that will be sent along with our press release to the national papers next week. So, if you can turn up zombiefied up, be there, just after 5pm tomorrow evening! BRAAAAINNNS!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 SaraYoga

where and what time?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 SaraYoga

Duuh, just saw your post, will try to be there with a couple friends!!

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Buckeye

zuroph wrote: »
    Saturday 10th September, we’ve our press call, and we need YOU to come along and help out. We need zombies, and lots of them, to swarm the treaty stone for the photos that will be sent along with our press release to the national papers next week. So, if you can turn up zombiefied up, be there, just after 5pm tomorrow evening! BRAAAAINNNS!

Saturday is the Pride parade & festival, and I'm the treasurer, so I probably won't be able to get away - but I'll spread the word in the morning, in case anyone isn't going to the evening events & wants to zombie it up!

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Buckeye

Do you have any kind of flyer/poster? I could put some flyers out at work (as long as they mention fundraising for Cliona Ring) and put them out by our building's mailbaxes & such.

• Advertisement

No flyers yet, if theres a printing company wants to sponsor it for us, we'd be delighted :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Few pics I took from today's press photo shoot.

DSC_2836.JPG

DSC_2860.JPG

DSC_2788.JPG

DSC_2785.JPG

DSC_2769.JPG

legend, cheers for the quick upload!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

DSC_2769.JPG

New avatar time! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Simon Adebisi

Great eyeball make up there.

• Advertisement

Can't wait for this now. I hope it goes very well.

Great fun at yesterdays press shoot for the Outbreak - Limerick Zombie Festival. This is just a sample what Limerick City will be like the first weekend in October.

Pics coming soon.

294425_10150316830987430_338970577429_8004441_128790945_n.jpg

Rest of the pictures are now on the the Limerick Eye Facebook page.

Outbreak 'Limerick Zombie Festival' Press Shoot

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Voy

Some cool pics there.

Coverage also in the Examiner and Mirror. On Spin south west tomorrow for an interview, and tom dunnes show on newstalk on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭angelll

That guys eye make up is so cool! Did he do it himself?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

angelll wrote: »
    That guys eye make up is so cool! Did he do it himself?

That was me. :)

I got someone to do it for me.

we had the guys from www.visceralfx.com come down and give us a hand with the makeup.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

The photos look fab vv impressed can't wait to see the weekend line up

• Registered Users Posts: 5,944 ✭✭✭leakyboots

Can't say I'll be taking part in this but best of luck, I hope you get decent numbers now that the promos are underway.

Qwertee have a t-shirt ye might be interested in, available for the next 12 hours

http://www.qwertee.com/

we had the guys from www.visceralfx.com come down and give us a hand with the makeup.

They should really update that blog! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 29,554 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Can you just turn up to go on the big walk or do you have to register 1st to let them know numbers?

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭froodie

Lots of buzz on fb and twitter in the last wee while with people planning on travelling from Ennis and Galway. Hooray :)

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Can you just turn up to go on the big walk or do you have to register 1st to let them know numbers?

just turn up :) details on our FB or website. appreciate if you click attending on the event though, helps us promote the walk and gives us a rough idea...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,554 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Excellent, I see the walk is on Saturday at 7pm. Should be a great laugh! rsvp'd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

on today FM now!!!!

yip, got a very quick chat in, he caught me on the hop, rang me 30 seconds before going on air live!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

zuroph, not to gush but fair play for organising all this, if the council was as bothered about doing something like this for the city as regular joes are then this town would be much better off.

Advertisement