Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonmel Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

Ah that is sad! Best restaurant in town by a country mile! Is it closed now or just about to?

Closed with immediate effect...strange coopers is doing well though, would have thought that they would cater for a different crowd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭uggybear

jkmanc1974 wrote: »
    Closed with immediate effect...strange coopers is doing well though, would have thought that they would cater for a different crowd

Preferred Coopers when it was a pub, not a fan of pub restaurants as you can't have the craic and shout whenever you're watching a football match as you don't want to disturb people near you eating 😒

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

uggybear wrote: »
    Preferred Coopers when it was a pub, not a fan of pub restaurants as you can't have the craic and shout whenever you're watching a football match as you don't want to disturb people near you eating 😒
    Given the separation distance and the doors between meaning you're in a different room, I wouldn't have thought this was an issue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭AK333

To the B*ll*x who took my bottled water whilst I was out running a 1.4 mile loop, helped himself and left me a drop in the bottom :mad: Yes, I saw you and I hope I have some dormant virus that rips the mouth out of you, yer durty barsteward :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭DT100

AK333 wrote: »
    To the B*ll*x who took my bottled water whilst I was out running a 1.4 mile loop, helped himself and left me a drop in the bottom :mad: Yes, I saw you and I hope I have some dormant virus that rips the mouth out of you, yer durty barsteward :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ah that was taking the pee alright...next time, you should give it to him:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Race course ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭AK333

yes, powerstown park. I was running down by the stands when I saw him. Why was it you?

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭PacMan

Why does Clonmel not have the "Class" of restaurant choices as Cashel ?
    Clonmel being the bigger town, having the most multi-nationals etc

Does the visiting CEO's and High flyers from these multi-nationals dine out in Chez hanz/ cashel palace ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,380 ✭✭✭cml387

PacMan wrote: »
    Why does Clonmel not have the "Class" of restaurant choices as Cashel ?
    Clonmel being the bigger town, having the most multi-nationals etc

Does the visiting CEO's and High flyers from these multi-nationals dine out in Chez hanz/ cashel palace ?

Apart from Chez Hans, I don't know of any other high end restaurant in Cashel.
    Is the Cashel Palace at Chez Hans' standard?

I know when I worked in Digital it was where we had our 5 year and ten year dinners. And I can tell you that CEO's and high flyers from further afield than Clonmel go there.

yes, powerstown park. I was running down by the stands when I saw him. Why was it you?
    HaHa, I was in there running last night but I didn't steal your water:)

• Advertisement

cml387 wrote: »
    Apart from Chez Hans, I don't know of any other high end restaurant in Cashel.
    Is the Cashel Palace at Chez Hans' standard?

I.

Interesting reply.
    Besides attending paid for service award dinners at Chez Hanz, have you dined at other restaurants in Cashel ?

Taken from TippFM website:
    Six Tipperary restaurants will be competing for All Ireland honours this evening.
    09 Jun, 2014
    County award winners flying the flag for Tipperary.
    They all qualified from last months Munster Regional awards.
    The six Tipperary establishments are The Old Convent in Clogheen, Inch House in Thurles, the Pantry Café in Nenagh, from Terryglass - the Derg Inn, Mitchel House Restaurant in Thurles and Clonmel's Stonehouse Restaurant
    They will face competition from a pool of 32 county award winners in their respective categories.
    Tonight's finals take place in Dublin's Hilton hotel.

http://tippfm.com/news/news_detail/six_tipperary_restaurants_will_be_competing_for_all_ireland_honours_this_ev

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

tippspur wrote: »
    HaHa, I was in there running last night but I didn't steal your water:)

Then why were you running away, eh???

:o sorry couldn't reisist.

Interesting reply.
    Besides attending paid for service award dinners at Chez Hanz, have you dined at other restaurants in Cashel ?

I never did get to attend the paid for service award dinners.I missed out.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Interesting reply.

Ya I'm fairly baffled too.

Big fan of the Brian Boru but even bigger fan of the restaurant in Baileys!! yum!

callaway92 wrote: »
    Ya I'm fairly baffled too.

Big fan of the Brian Boru but even bigger fan of the restaurant in Baileys!! yum!

Baileys is excellent.
    Lunch in Feehans is always excellent, only complaint is that is get too busy.:pac:

Ironic to see stonehouse up for award though closed. See tierneys have a new menu

Ironic to see stonehouse up for award though closed. See tierneys have a new menu

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bobster453

I believe someone was murdered in willow park a short while ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

Is there an echo in here?

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭zurbfoundation

bobster453 wrote: »

any more info on this?

any more info on this?

Possibly the murder has happened but only the poster knows as yet.

Very suspicious imo:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Is there an echo in here?

Heard nowt today about this murder.

Heard today a woman died there two days ago and her boyfriend continued walking the dogs instead of notifying anyone, dunno the truth of that one,strange tales afoot methinks

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭zurbfoundation

so @bobster453 ment to say - "I believe nobody was murdered in willow park a short while ago"

so @bobster453 ment to say - "I believe nobody was murdered in willow park a short while ago"
    No i meant to say i believe nobody wasnt murdered in willow park a short while ago but somebody who might or might not have been murdered whose boyfriend walked the dogs while she was dead in the house and didnt inform anyone for a few days has died in circumstances that might or might not indicate she was murdered but she id definitely dead

bobster453 wrote: »
    No i meant to say i believe nobody wasnt murdered in willow park a short while ago but somebody who might or might not have been murdered whose boyfriend walked the dogs while she was dead in the house and didnt inform anyone for a few days has died in circumstances that might or might not indicate she was murdered but she id definitely dead
    :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭DT100

tippspur wrote: »
    :confused:

I an as baffled as you are tippspur..must be the heat

Advertisement