Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

RainyDay wrote: »
    Why did I bother speed-reading this pile of nonsense;

xxx~*...LYKK DIS IF U CRY EVRY TIME...~*xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

I'm not going to post it, as i feel bad enough for my own eyes being exposed to it but it was one of those boy talks to girl status where she's dying and doesn't tell him... she dies and he blows his head off cos he said he'd die for her ....

Since the 1st of january this pile of turgid shite has had over 175k likes..... I feel like posting a comment on it saying anyone who liked it or commented is retarded.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

I feel like posting a comment on it saying anyone who liked it or commented is retarded.

Please do :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

Wait, what was the photo of?

A 14 week old fetus. Quite possibly the saddest thing Ive ever seen.

Cannot believe parents would do that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

Sweet jesus, why on EARTH would anyone do that?!! Surely it contravenes FB's rules on pics, no?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

Valentina wrote: »
    Please do :D

then, by definition, that would include me. :(

Sweet jesus, why on EARTH would anyone do that?!! Surely it contravenes FB's rules on pics, no?

I dont know! I went on her page and there it was!
    I just felt horrible, I didnt want to see that! :( IMO she should just have some respect for the baby thats just died and keep it private.

I dont know! I went on her page and there it was!
    I just felt horrible, I didnt want to see that! :( IMO she should just have some respect for the baby thats just died and keep it private.

Also, at only 14 weeks it would barely even resemble a full-term baby-it wouldn't even be properly formed! TBH even if it was full-term, the general public still don't need to see it :eek:

That's really not a healthy way to deal with the grief..

Also, at only 14 weeks it would barely even resemble a full-term baby-it wouldn't even be properly formed! TBH even if it was full-term, the general public still don't need to see it :eek:

That's really not a healthy way to deal with the grief..

It just looks like a tiny baby, this might be a bit disturbing to people>
    the skin is still transparent so its completely red, the eyes are bulged and the face hasnt completely formed. Tiny hands with no nails. Just lying there in a hat with a blanket over it. Christ its so depressing

I genuinely am baffled as to why anyone would want to share that with people. She has over 700 friends so its not like its only close family who would be seeing it. Also there's an option to only show certain people. Judging by the amount of 'likes', she hasnt done that.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

"X likes Youth Defence"

Sweet Jesus......

• Advertisement

Judging by the amount of 'likes', she hasnt done that.

People "liked" a picture of her dead foetus?!! I don't want to live on this planet anymore...

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Duggy747 wrote: »
    "X likes Youth Defence"

Sweet Jesus......

A few people on my friends list liked them, it shows a lot on suggested pages so people probably like it without doing any research into YD.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

krudler wrote: »
    A few people on my friends list liked them, it shows a lot on suggested pages so people probably like it without doing any research into YD.

A massive number people I know there don't seem to do a lot of reading.........when I mean a lot, I mean roughly 30 seconds on Google.

Irony being that if they did read up on YD, I know they'd be horrified.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

People "liked" a picture of her dead foetus?!! I don't want to live on this planet anymore...

Maybe they it was another breakfast shot or something…

• Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭milltown

I'm not going to post it, as i feel bad enough for my own eyes being exposed to it but it was one of those boy talks to girl status where she's dying and doesn't tell him... she dies and he blows his head off cos he said he'd die for her ....

Since the 1st of january this pile of turgid shite has had over 175k likes..... I feel like posting a comment on it saying anyone who liked it or commented is retarded.

This:

picture.php?albumid=2211&pictureid=14357

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

It just looks like a tiny baby, this might be a bit disturbing to people>
    the skin is still transparent so its completely red, the eyes are bulged and the face hasnt completely formed. Tiny hands with no nails. Just lying there in a hat with a blanket over it. Christ its so depressing

I genuinely am baffled as to why anyone would want to share that with people. She has over 700 friends so its not like its only close family who would be seeing it. Also there's an option to only show certain people. Judging by the amount of 'likes', she hasnt done that.
    Did no one object in the comments? Yes it would be difficult, considering she's the mother,but my god that must have been a terrible picture to look at.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Duggy747 wrote: »
    "X likes Youth Defence"

Sweet Jesus......

Not as bad as
    X has shared Youth Defence's picture.

Defriend.

mar1us wrote: »
    You didn't get it ?

Yeah I guessed, just shocked that someone would do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

I would have thought so considering you can't show nipples, to the Breastfeeding groups annoyance.

coolhull wrote: »
    Did no one object in the comments? Yes it would be difficult, considering she's the mother,but my god that must have been a terrible picture to look at.

There's about 30/40 comments on it, all saying they are sorry for the loss of her beautiful baby. It looks just like you, was too special for the world. No complaints at all. One person actually said thanks for sharing your beautiful child with us.

If that was in Ireland, I cant imagine anyone seeing it and not reporting it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,091 ✭✭✭batistuta9

people always say baby's look beautiful no matter how they look

that just proves that fact

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭mar1us

Yeah I guessed, just shocked that someone would do that.

Tell me about it ... :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭SRFC

''Can someone give me the num for the family planning please guickish''

hmmm :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Sweet baby jesus WTF IS THE STORY WITH PEOPLE SHARING HORRIBLE INJURIES ON FB ARRRRGGGGHGHHH???!!!!

Did I really need to see a pic of a guy with a knife stuck in his face as I eat my dinner? Bunch of savages in this town.

/unfriended even if he is me first cousin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Roisy7

LizT wrote: »
    Not as bad as
    X has shared Youth Defence's picture.

Defriend.

Someone on my feed shared one of their pics, of an embryo. Someone asked her why she would share something like that on fb and she said, "I thought it was cute"!!!!!?????!!!!! :confused::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

'my hole is in tatters,great film'

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Tetra

Hi Beautiful Ladies....Without replying to this message, put a heart on your wall; no comment, just a heart. Next, post a heart on the wall of the person who sent you this message. Then send this message to your women friends, only women. If anyone asks you why you have so many hearts on your wall, don't tell them. This is only for women, because this is breast cancer research week. One small act of solidarity between women. PS...to type a heart, first type < then 3.. It will turn into a heart when you post it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Tetra wrote: »
    Hi Beautiful Ladies....Without replying to this message, put a heart on your wall; no comment, just a heart. Next, post a heart on the wall of the person who sent you this message. Then send this message to your women friends, only women. If anyone asks you why you have so many hearts on your wall, don't tell them. This is only for women, because this is breast cancer research week. One small act of solidarity between women. PS...to type a heart, first type < then 3.. It will turn into a heart when you post it!
    What do I type to make a vomit smilie?

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Jacob T

Tetra wrote: »
    <3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

That's almost as bad as the messages some women send around like
    "Put the colour of your bra as your status but don't tell anyone why. This is for breast cancer awareness"

Eh, no.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement