Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

leggo wrote: »
    I'll second that. People were complaining that they were being robbed before it was even announced. Every single year, no matter what provisions are put in, 'de gova-ment are bleedin' robbin' us Joe!'

I saw a similar one. I commented that the alcohol duty rise was harsh and non-nonsensical given how close they are to the border.

He commented back, "I haven't seen the details yet, how much is wine up by?"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

"all de blacks becomin irish citezens no wonder de country is in bits dey'l giv dem de same as wat wer all entitlled ta...****n scandless"

From a young mother who put up before that it's ok to drink while pregnant. In the last few days she's been asking when her 'entitlements' will be paid during the Christmas period.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,986 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

"all de blacks becomin irish citezens no wonder de country is in bits dey'l giv dem de same as wat wer all entitlled ta...****n scandless"
    ah yes, see filth like that on facebook sometimes, being honest i actually like bating them and trolling them (don't worry i keep it as mild as possible but just enough to show them up for what they are) a few of my favourite lines are "well de blacks deserve more den u" "der more irish den u" "der gona get de money and ders notin ya can do" "day worked you wouldn't no de meaning ya bum" then just sit back and wait, its wrong but i can't help it
    "all From a young mother who put up before that it's ok to drink while pregnant. In the last few days she's been asking when her 'entitlements' will be paid during the Christmas period.
    oh sweet jesus, maybe she shouldn't have had children? all though the likes of her think "its one of my human rights to have kids" i give up.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

maybe she shouldn't have had children? all though the likes of her think "its one of my human rights to have kids" i give up.

Ah here, she wouldn't get the children's allowance then like...

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    and the rest

• Advertisement

wnolan1992 wrote: »

Or single parent or rent allowance, AKA alcohol and fags allowance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

oh sweet jesus, maybe she shouldn't have had children? all though the likes of her think "its one of my human rights to have kids" i give up.

I used to work with two girls, neither of whom were pregnant or in a relationship, when one asked the other "When are yew havin yorr baby?"

Needless to say, I was aghaaast :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Sinfonia wrote: »
    I used to work with two girls, neither of whom were pregnant or in a relationship, when one asked the other "When are yew havin yorr baby?"

*Shudders :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

This one got a good reception over on the motors forum a good while back, anyone that likes cars should appreciate it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭SRFC

''Have the worste tooth ache ever :''''( literally killing me i just dnt have €70 for a fillin''

The night before this one was putting up pictures of a great night at the florence and the machine concert,priorities :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

SRFC wrote: »
    ''Have the worste tooth ache ever :''''( literally killing me i just dnt have €70 for a fillin''

The night before this one was putting up pictures of a great night at the florence and the machine concert,priorities :rolleyes:

perhaps it only kicked in after the gig?

woke up in the middle of the night last month with a toothache (needed tooth pulled) i could easily have been to a gig and blown my money before knowing there was a problem.

also they need a cheaper dentist. my surgical extraction was 80 (simple was going to be 40 and a filling was ~€40)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

CianRyan wrote: »
    This one got a good reception over on the motors forum a good while back, anyone that likes cars should appreciate it.

those craaazy motor forum folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

From a young mother who put up before that it's ok to drink while pregnant. In the last few days she's been asking when her 'entitlements' will be paid during the Christmas period.

it is ok to drink while pregnant. in moderation. i think a few glasses of wine or whatever a week is grand. no more than 1 in 1 sitting.

it is ok to drink while pregnant. in moderation. i think a few glasses of wine or whatever a week is grand. no more than 1 in 1 sitting.
    yeah but lets face it, the person who wrote that status wasn't drinking "a couple of glasses of wine" more like shots vodka and whatever else she could drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Drakares

SRFC wrote: »

I don't know what's worse, the priorities or the use of the word 'literally'.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Apanachi

Had 2 rewrite dat last status twice cz my ****ty spelling technique...fukkin hate it wen u tink ure ona roll just 2 c u made ureself luk like an illitirate twat altogether...

...and that post doesn't make you look like an illiterate twat???

''James Arthur was actually amazing last night. Id actually suck his cock until my face turns blue''

Classy :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

"any1 want a facebook marriage"

Fuck off!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭ronan45

"Life iz sew gud rite now dingz cant get any bata woop, luvin it big time roll on da w/e!"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

ronan45 wrote: »
    "Life iz sew gud rite now dingz cant get any bata woop, luvin it big time roll on da w/e!"

I hope to god that's an uneducated thirteen year old.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Just after coming across this gem on FB -
    Eminen concert shud b sum blast it waz da last time 2004 fukin of da chain so shud b sum fukin nite goin ta get da crip walk on an bounce bounce hellllllllllll fukin yeaaaa

This person is in the middle thirties and is reasonably educated :eek:

Queen-Mise wrote: »

Well it pisses me off, that they can't even SPELL Eminem, But yet they are going to see him preform. FFS! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

Well it pisses me off, that they can't even SPELL Eminem, But yet they are going to see him preform. FFS! :mad:
    :pac:

Queen-Mise wrote: »

We have mutual friends. I saw that too and first thing I thought was 'You don't ****ing live in Compton'

Had a giggle at this

''Ha ha ha ha ha ha I actually can't breathe ha to leave the post office on the deck laughin, some Chinese woman sending four packet of chewits home wtf is wrong with people''

:pac:

35dgld.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Saw this and had to post it up. Imagine placing these two incidents on the same level for seriousness. The future is bleak.

"Nutin to wear, house was on fire, wat more can possibly happen!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Saw this and had to post it up. Imagine placing these two incidents on the same level for seriousness. The future is bleak.

"Nutin to wear, house was on fire, wat more can possibly happen!"

• Advertisement

Found this one funny

''oh me nerves me and janice nearly had a heart attack sittin here talkin about about the world endin and all the electricity goes wer sittin in black panickin and me brothers run in laughin they tripped the switches''

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement