Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

The chap is clearly a spoofer or a bit dim...but how angry people are getting about him makes it seem like some are jealous he's getting this attention. Relax lads, you'll have your day when you'll get all the likes. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

leggo wrote: »
    The chap is clearly a spoofer or a bit dim...but how angry people are getting about him makes it seem like some are jealous he's getting this attention. Relax lads, you'll have your day when you'll get all the likes. :D

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jealousy-is-an-illness-Get-well-soon-babes/242609944863

• Registered Users Posts: 24 cooliotheboya

Like all good celebrities Shaggy Boii will have to deal with the parody accounts
    https://www.facebook.com/ShaggyyyGuurrlll?ref=stream
    https://www.facebook.com/HaggyBoii?fref=tck

Like all good celebrities Shaggy Boii will have to deal with the parody accounts

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

I'm not sure which is sadder: you doing this as a genuine "Shaggy Boii" fan, or (the more likely explanation in my opinion), you doing this as "Shaggy Boii" himself desperately craving more attention.

• Advertisement

I'm not sure which is sadder: you doing this as a genuine "Shaggy Boii" fan, or (the more likely explanation in my opinion), you doing this as "Shaggy Boii" himself desperately craving more attention.

Yes I am a genuine fan and not the main man himself. If you checked his page prior to posting you will have seen that he is attending a nightclub in Galway this evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Wils110

Just had a great session training in the gym....time for a curry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

Yes I am a genuine fan and not the main man himself. If you checked his page prior to posting you will have seen that he is attending a nightclub in Galway this evening.

I am curious about this as I have looked up his page twice now and be honest with me but what is it you are a fan of? He has a six pack and goes clubbing regularly and pulls silly pouty faces in pictures and says yup yup a lot. he isnt good looking so i am not sure why lots of girls want to get in pictures with him. if he is really funny or witty then i suppose i might be able to see the appeal but his page and his pictures are neither funny or witty just some wannabe celebrity. If you can give me a genuine reason for his fanbase then i may listen. give it your best shot!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

says yup yup a lot.

Where I'm from, 'yup, yup' is the noise you make when moving cattle:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Is Shaggy Boi not the sort of lad that the Hardy Bucks would smack the sh*te out of down at the handball alley?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Is Shaggy Boi not the sort of lad that the Hardy Bucks would smack the sh*te out of down at the handball alley?

Or maybe he's the sort of waster we should just ignore instead of inflating his ego by dedicating 40+ posts to him...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

Mrs Shaggy

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=tn_tnmn#!/ShaggyyyGuurrlll

:eek:

2 ugly F##ks her and that other mongrel.They'd go well together LMAO

I am curious about this as I have looked up his page twice now and be honest with me but what is it you are a fan of? He has a six pack and goes clubbing regularly and pulls silly pouty faces in pictures and says yup yup a lot. he isnt good looking so i am not sure why lots of girls want to get in pictures with him. if he is really funny or witty then i suppose i might be able to see the appeal but his page and his pictures are neither funny or witty just some wannabe celebrity. If you can give me a genuine reason for his fanbase then i may listen. give it your best shot!

Just seeing this now. Hes Irelands top party animal and dont just take my word for it take the 6571 who subscribe to his facebook as the answer to that. I genuinely enjoy going on Facebook to see what he puts up, something not many people are able to make me do. Unlike you I find his posts witty. Fairplay to him hes being constructive and bringing joy to many. Long may it continue.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭RoryMac

Just seeing this now. Hes Irelands top party animal and dont just take my word for it take the 6571 who subscribe to his facebook as the answer to that. I genuinely enjoy going on Facebook to see what he puts up, something not many people are able to make me do. Unlike you I find his posts witty. Fairplay to him hes being constructive and bringing joy to many. Long may it continue.

Posts like that make me hope the Mayans were right!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,091 ✭✭✭batistuta9

RoryMac wrote: »
    Posts like that make me hope the Mayans were right!

This post could be in a thread called "Dumb/Great Boards.ie Posts" as the Mayans didn't believe the world was going to end this year

Let me guess... he's your brother/friend/neighbour?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Let me guess... he's your brother/friend/neighbour?

I suspect their relationship is a lot closer than that...

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I suspect their relationship is a lot closer than that...

Spelling would lead me to believe they're not the one and the same but there's a definite connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

This thread is starting to become what this thread is about.

Lads, please, shut the f*ck up about Shaggy Boy or whatever he's calling himself.

He wants attention, you are giving him attention. You are playing right into what he's about. PLEASE shut the f*ck up about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

MrStuffins wrote: »
    This thread is starting to become what this thread is about.

Lads, please, shut the f*ck up about Shaggy Boy or whatever he's calling himself.

He wants attention, you are giving him attention. You are playing right into what he's about. PLEASE shut the f*ck up about him.

I haven't even looked at his page, but I feel like I have from all the posts here. Thread is going in circles >.<

If you don't want him getting attention, stop giving it to him!

• Advertisement

May I ask have any of the Shaggy haters sampled a Shaggy Buzz or are ye forming your opinions of him by his Facebook posting. I suspect not many of you have shared a nightclub with him.

Ye may enjoy this however
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fWhnZtU4mY

May I ask have any of the Shaggy haters sampled a Shaggy Buzz or are ye forming your opinions of him by his Facebook posting. I suspect not many of you have shared a nightclub with him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fWhnZtU4mY

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Brian_Zeluz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭westies4ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fWhnZtU4mY[/QUOTE]

nope, just dont care and am getting bored with him. would like to hear more amusing facebook statuses etc from others. :rolleyes:

I'm probably not the only one here who'll be blocking people based on their reactions to the budget. :pac:

I'm probably not the only one here who'll be blocking people based on their reactions to the budget. :pac:

Yup, anyone who tries to claim it's fair is an insta-block. :pac:

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Yup, anyone who tries to claim it's fair is an insta-block. :pac:

It's more the mid-to-late 20s, left school at 16 and somehow were able to move out before 18, never worked a day in their lives and they're complaining that are annoying me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Buttonftw wrote: »

It's more the mid-to-late 20s, left school at 16 and somehow were able to move out before 18, never worked a day in their lives and they're complaining that are annoying me.

I'll second that. People were complaining that they were being robbed before it was even announced. Every single year, no matter what provisions are put in, 'de gova-ment are bleedin' robbin' us Joe!'

leggo wrote: »
    I'll second that. People were complaining that they were being robbed before it was even announced. Every single year, no matter what provisions are put in, 'de gova-ment are bleedin' robbin' us Joe!'

Read twitter. 100's of D4 ponces getting all worked up over an extra euro on their bottle of wine. :mad:

But that's a different thread... :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

"Wat the **** is the story with all the lights in this country swear to god I'm gonna smash every single one with a baseball bat !!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement