Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭ronan45

Shaggy Boii
    Went in (insert name of nightclub here) galway city 2nite they put on banging tunes i do bit dancin they tell me stop i sit down step they tell me get up i jumps in middle dancefloor they told me stop jumpin then i went over corner had quiet buzz bouncer tells me calm down i told him **** off leave me alone the retard and he kicks me out y wld people go niteclub were u cant dance have craic nothing anybody goes that place future is dope it not niteclub its a fukin ****hole peaceout
    Like · · Share · 6 hours ago via Mobile ·

This is from Irelands top party animal and buzzer.
    https://www.facebook.com/shaggy.boii.1
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shaggy-boii/473808679306916?fref=ts

Hes reached maximum friends but has installed a subscription service so more can keep up to date with his updates. His fan page is doing very well also. Both well worth a follow.

cooliotheboya you should be his PR guru. Welcome to boards by the way:cool: Say hi to shaggyboi for us:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,091 ✭✭✭batistuta9

wex_lad wrote: »
    *Not as ridiculous as some of the comments people have put up on here but this idiot does my head in with her hashtag status updates & overuse of the word "bants".

only proper idiots use hashtag's on FB, the others are just coming across as idiots because they use an app that uploads the same thing to all their social media sites in one go

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

are you serious about shaggyboi? I had a gander at his page and he is an illiterate ugly mongo who just posts pure ****e. i can only guess that the people following him are of a similar ilk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

the doel all fúck ásshole i hop the place go fire fúck ássholes

I shít you not.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭milltown

Genuine question: Is he mentally retarded?

So it seems:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

I think shaggy boi and I may have different definitions of the term "boi"...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

13spanner wrote: »
    http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/3859/49443942.png

Screenshot of my news feed. Best part is yer man is a pure waster :rolleyes:

The suggested background music adds to the effect, give it a try :D had to like that comment.

Sweet baby Jesus.

"love all, but trust none, believe in yourself and never lose faith in others, no matter what they do"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Sinfonia wrote: »
    Sweet baby Jesus.

"love all, but trust none, believe in yourself and never lose faith in others, no matter what they do"

Some slight contradictions there alright. Strange

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

bored off mi fukin tree , seriously need sumfin to do

Here's an idea, learn to bloody spell.

Seriously, why replace the "y" in my with an "i"? That doesn't even make sense if you want to go down the "I was using txtspk because it's faster" route! It's as irritating as those gowls who spell "you" as "yhoo".

Bah! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

milltown wrote: »

White people should not be allowed to dance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Plumpynutt

My ****in neighbors can go **** themselves, the selfish ***** have being screaming and shouting all morning, I'm so ****in tired I cant sleep because of them, i am currently downloading the worlds most annoying sounds and explosion sounds and will be facing the speakers against the wall on full and I'm heading out for 2 hours, not racist but I hope this reminds yous of home you ****in lebonease *****!!!!!!!!

EDIT: and another one from the same chap:
    Santa Claus i have being on a mad one for years, gettin wasted and drinkin I smoke on a regular basis, I stay up all night bending the laws of society and have fun while I'm doing it, I plan to do the same all over the christmas period, So go **** yourself you FAT Judgmental ****!!!!!!!

What an arse

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Plumpynutt wrote: »
    EDIT: and another one from the same chap:

What an arse

I was on his side until the last line of the first one. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

ronan45 wrote: »
    cooliotheboya you should be his PR guru. Welcome to boards by the way:cool: Say hi to shaggyboi for us:rolleyes:

I was going to type a completly different reply until I saw this written under the message box
    bmp doc docx gif jpe jpeg jpg kmz pdf png psd sc2replay txt xls xlsx zip

That makes more sense than the sh1te shaggyboi posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Il Trap

Shaggy Boii
    Went in (insert name of nightclub here) galway city 2nite they put on banging tunes i do bit dancin they tell me stop i sit down step they tell me get up i jumps in middle dancefloor they told me stop jumpin then i went over corner had quiet buzz bouncer tells me calm down i told him **** off leave me alone the retard and he kicks me out y wld people go niteclub were u cant dance have craic nothing anybody goes that place future is dope it not niteclub its a fukin ****hole peaceout
    Like · · Share · 6 hours ago via Mobile ·

This is from Irelands top party animal and buzzer.
    https://www.facebook.com/shaggy.boii.1
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shaggy-boii/473808679306916?fref=ts

Hes reached maximum friends but has installed a subscription service so more can keep up to date with his updates. His fan page is doing very well also. Both well worth a follow.
    Dear God, what a sad b*****d.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭I_smell_fear

I've seen some of our buddy "shaggyboi"'s statuses, pics etc. He's either a very dedicated real life character actor (potential niche market?) or else I can only assume he has mental problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I've seen some of our buddy "shaggyboi"'s statuses, pics etc. He's either a very dedicated real life character actor (potential niche market?) or else I can only assume he has mental problems.

HE's on twitter
    music is my drug and me being lreland top party animal makes me lreland people beers and drugs on a dancefloor oya i keep the buzz alive yup

He's trying to get himself on TV now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Grayson wrote: »
    HE's on twitter

He's trying to get himself on TV now.
    Tallafornia?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

I would love to know does he work or does he go out mooching drinks when he's out .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

White people should not be allowed to dance.

Betta rekognize, foo!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

I would love to know does he work or does he go out mooching drinks when he's out .

Your question answered... his poetry is so profound

jMDn8Po0h1T8I.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

that guy is a fcuking mong. Imagine being his parents, millions of sperm racing to procreate and the one that does creates that gormless buffoon.

yupyup

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

miralize wrote: »
    Your question answered... his poetry is so profound

jMDn8Po0h1T8I.png

Any chance of that in proper english , I don't speak waster !

• Registered Users Posts: 8,091 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Any chance of that in proper english , I don't speak waster !

get over yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

batistuta9 wrote: »
    get over yourself

Shaggy, is that you?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

This "shaggyboi" is surely a "hilarious" character concocted by a 1st-year Arts student.
    If he toned things down a bit it'd be more believable. I don't think the character's a million miles from his creator: a sad little twerp craving attention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

Who the heck is this Shaggy chap ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

Festy wrote: »

It wasn't me!

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭ronan45

shaggy needs his own tv fly on the wall show....................second thoughts,,,,,,,,,,,, no he shoudnt

• Registered Users Posts: 24 cooliotheboya

Festy wrote: »

Irelands top buzzer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Irelands top buzzer.

I'm presuming buzzer is the new hip term for spastic?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement