Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,502 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

Any tosser who writes 'god im wrecked.com'

bitch gonna get face stabbed!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Sign this obscure online petition to prevent <country> from doing <something not very nice>

Facebook is not a political powerhouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭cat_rant

Hi,

A friend of mine recently said that they read a comment on Twitter which said. Facebook makes me hate people I know and Twitter makes me love people I don't.

And I think that in some cases it is entirely true. What I hate is people who don't talk to you on facebook but send you app requests for certain games all the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭blaze1

A fella in the job put up at 4 am sunday just gone.

"god i cant believe im this drunk"

Rings in sick the next day

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

blaze1 wrote: »
    A fella in the job put up at 4 am sunday just gone.

"god i cant believe im this drunk"

Rings in sick the next day

What an idiot. Know of a girl who got fired from her job primarily on the reason that she was badmouthing the place and it's customers. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Lynnsie

brummytom wrote: »
    I also hate ones that are like:

"OMFG I really hate u rite now. FFS cba wiv u."

"Wats up babe? Xxx"

"Cant say on ere, Inbox me xxx"

Well why post it as your status if you can't say anything? Attention seeking whores

The worst is when someone updates with just a sad face. If you can't even be bothered writing actual words and it's not something you want to say in public, then why bother? It's the most irritating form of attention seeking.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,388 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Anyone who posts fml(f*ck me life) for any trivial things that happen like someone breaking their mobile etc.

Any posts made by people who live in the same house

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Stuff like this.
    "Bleh..."
    Attention seeking b.s. I think its a bad sign that one of my best friends posts **** like this up all the time.

:(

• Advertisement

Sinfonia wrote: »
    :(

FML

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

A friend of mine post some of the most outlandish things Ive ever seen on his page.The most recent one that made me laugh was.

1: Pick nose until it bleeds
    2:Let blood dribble into hand
    3:Let blood dry
    4:Eat

He is a strange man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭trustno1

Speaking of all things Facebook related, I would actually pay someone to come up with an App that allowed you to do crop circles on peoples farms on Farmville or one that would let you release a few foxes and wolves into their 'farms'.. I find it extrmely pathetic that an adult would spend half of their waking life (and I am being generous here) tending to their 'crops' or 'cattle' etc..

And those talking about 'Lamebook' this is another good one, set this as your profile pic and watch the 'how the hell did you get a gold account' posts coming rolling in.. ;)

http://reface.me/wp-content/uploads/facebook-gold-account-2.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Columbia

Definitely the girl who posts pictures of herself in her bra, and then wh0res her formspring twenty times a day, and finally ends by saying "**** you all" because her Formspring questions are all about her tits.

The only other person on my list who has a Formspring is also a 20-status-a-day individual, all about her drama. More than a coincidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭tonysea

"Cant wait for 2nite, out wiv me girlies..whoop whoop!"

:mad: I am Jacks raging bile duct.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,336 ✭✭✭✭Penn

"Going to have a clearout of Facebook friends. If you don't see any more updates from me, I've blocked you"

Let me save you the ****ing hassle.... *block*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭talla10

tonysea wrote: »
    "Cant wait for 2nite, out wiv me girlies..whoop whoop!".

I HATE people who say whoop whoop!!!They are always the same clowns who are hungover.com or happy.com!!!

Worst and most idiotic post i ever saw

'Nothing like a cold can after your fella shoots his load up your arse'

Classy bird. Quickly deleted.....wonder what her parents thought of their little girl after that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

Man I hate the consant updates of there kids every action, my mate is the only one I seen who has geniunely funny ones about his kid ie a recent one "I just put Adam to sleep now.... he really should have tapped out"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

Hate ones with people trying to get sympathy or attention from people.

"having surgery on my heart tomorrow everyone wish me luck, hate hospitals ):"

Yeah great, just p!ss off die already will ya, ya sod.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭highfive

The facebook status thing is dumb in it's self. Facebook should get rid of it to be honest.

Never gonna happen! It's one of the most important things about fb for alot of people!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭highfive

anndub wrote: »
    Rooted out this one from a couple of weeks ago. Still makes me laugh. Posted in all seriousness like it was some revelation might I add.

"Take the year you were born and add your age that you be this year and you get 2011"
    O Jesus ha ha!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Bobby42

I hate updates about college,
    like - "OMG I have soooo many assignments!!" or "Hate studying for all these exams, grrr!!"

You chose to go to college, if it's all too much how about dropping out instead of complaining about the workload you willingly decided to take on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

vangoz wrote: »
    Man I hate the consant updates of there kids every action, my mate is the only one I seen who has geniunely funny ones about his kid ie a recent one "I just put Adam to sleep now.... he really should have tapped out"

I hide most doting mothers. Im friends with you, not your child :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭UglyBolloxFace

The ones I really, really ****ing hate are the "aaah I'm so hungover" and "deadly night, cant remember anything lol".....**** off you annoying bastard!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Waste0fSpace

Can't stand anything that has "omg", "whoop whoop" or "hey, check out my website/band/twitter feed" posted fifteen times a day. :mad::mad:

<block>

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

"Ugh.... I'm just sick of all this **** like! >:-( ... Some people!!!! Arrgh"

Comments:

"Aww whats wrong?"
    "Nothing babes, it's alright."
    "No, tell me who's pissing you off"
    "I can't say here..."

WHY THE F*CK DID YOU POST THAT? Or else when they say.....
    "Chat?"

Why do you have to ask to chat to them on the post? ... why can't you just chat to them...... without asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

FatRat wrote: »
    WHY THE F*CK DID YOU POST THAT? Or else when they say.....
    "Chat?"

Why do you have to ask to chat to them on the post? ... why can't you just chat to them...... without asking?

People are very interested in feeling validated

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

Barrington wrote: »
    "My son is 2 years old today. Love you lots xxx"

Firstly, your son isn't on Facebook, so he's not going to read, or 'like' your status. Even if you showed it to him, not a single **** would he give.

Secondly, if your son isn't going to read it, then you aren't posting it so he can see it. You're posting it so everyone you know can see it. Why? For the dozen "Awww he's soooo cute", "He's a smashing kid", "You must be so proud of him hun" messages you'll get. Well done. You dropped a sprog a few years ago. However, that's not enough, is it? You must make sure that everybody knows it's his birthday, and how wonderful a mammy you are that you diverted your attention away from your child to go on Facebook. You didn't post that status for him. You posted it for your own ego.

Thirdly, **** you.

wish1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭checkyabadself

I loathe people who put ".com" after an adjective to somehow reduce the banality of their posting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

YOU DON'T LOOK SICK!?! No I don't. It's hard to explain to someone when they have no clue. It's a daily struggle feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Anxiety, Bi-Polar, P.T.S.D., LUPUS, Fibromyalga, Crohns, Diabetes, Arthritis, Chronic Fatigue, Epilepsy, MS, Depression). Do not Judge.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement