Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options
1328329330331332334»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Dunno if this counts as "dumb" exactly, but yesterday my cousin posted a run-by-run of a hollyoaks episode talking about how shocking and upsetting it was.

The shocking thing to me was that my cousin is male and a bodybuilder!

I would post it but he has decided to delete his FB account for a few days. For some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

RIGHT FOLKS THAT'S 10,000 POSTS SO WE'LL HAVE TO LEAVE IT THERE AS VBULLETIN CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE.

Lol I'm not a mod. Plz don't infract me.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Omackeral wrote: »
    RIGHT FOLKS THAT'S 10,000 POSTS SO WE'LL HAVE TO LEAVE IT THERE AS VBULLETIN CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE.

Lol I'm not a mod. Plz don't infract me.

Jaysus, it is and all!

That's that folks, as Omackeral pointed out, VBulletin doesn't like it when threads have ore than 10k posts, so I'll be closing this one off and setting up a new one.

I'll post back with a link to the new thread in min.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement