Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

There's a page been setup under "Justice for xxxx Campaign".
    Not sure if I should name the person, but it's the most recent big case of the Scottish incident.

The campaign has nothing to do with the girl's family and is directly going against their wishes, just so someone can push their own agenda.
    There hasn't even been an injustice yet so I don't know what they're campaigning for.

Multiple requests to shut it down have fallen on deaf ears, I've just reported it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

razorblunt wrote: »
    There's a page been setup under "Justice for xxxx Campaign".
    Not sure if I should name the person, but it's the most recent big case of the Scottish incident.

The campaign has nothing to do with the girl's family and is directly going against their wishes, just so someone can push their own agenda.
    There hasn't even been an injustice yet so I don't know what they're campaigning for.

Multiple requests to shut it down have fallen on deaf ears, I've just reported it too.

Like that page, I have always found that the road to justice is paved with likes and shares.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Mallagio

"WARNING TO ALL MEN: Beware of female sexual predators using a date rape drug called B*OW J*BS to entrap men into scams called RELATIONSHIPS"

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Mallagio wrote: »
    "WARNING TO ALL MEN: Beware of female sexual predators using a date rape drug called B*OW J*BS to entrap men into scams called RELATIONSHIPS"

I...I...I just... I give up.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Mallagio wrote: »

Do they give phone numbers for the female sexual predators who are offering this particular drug? I predict a rush of men willing to take the risk.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Like that page
    Is that an instruction?

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Queenalocin

Going to have my pot noodle then of to bed
    Thanks xxxxxxxxxxx for doing my hair
    I do loves yA chick your so good to me
    Anyways il be over to Moro I would say xxxxxxxx is sick of looking at me at this stage lol night God bless

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Queenalocin

Anyways il be over to Moro I would say xxxxxxxx is sick of looking at me at this stage lol night God bless

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭InitiumNovum

People who post "motivational" statuses are usually failure in life themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Is Moro going to do her hair too?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Doris300

failure in life themselves.

**** you. There's no such thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭InitiumNovum

Doris300 wrote: »
    **** you. There's no such thing.

There is and there isn't. It's subjective. I think someone is a failure if they have failed to achieve or live up to any (or the majority) of the goals or values they set themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

One comment reads 'hey xxxxx that ur one u have Jimmy with'

:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Wow!

"Ideally I would like to I would like to get a house in the area I grew up in near my parents.....a 4 bedroom house would be gr8t"

Ideally I'd love to live next to Bono up in Killiney, but hey...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I don't believe for a second that that's real. It looks like something the show wrote themselves.

2 houses in 18 months? Me bollix… fake email is fake.

I don't believe for a second that that's real. It looks like something the show wrote themselves.

Even the bad spelling in it is suspicious...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭valoren

"I urge people to vote No in the referendum. I do not want my children to be thought that same sex marriage is the same as heterosexual marriage. Nor do I want them thought that they can choose which gender they want to be. All of this will follow very quickly if the referendum is passed. People think seriously about this"

Fcuk. Off.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,303 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

There was a show on a couple of years ago about apartment living in Ireland where people had very similar attitudes to that girl. That said, I am not overly familiar with 4FM but it would look like they like to stir s*** so I would assume that this is a fake. Who asks a DJ for life advice?:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Absolutely it's fake, but the comments underneath it :eek:

I seriously worry. One comment was the government should give that "lady" the house as she deserves it and after all they owe her as they paid the banks back with all of ours money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

Due to on forseen ceermemcatances one of our singers has had to pull out of this year’s show

on forseen ceermemcatances

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

2 houses in 18 months? Me bollix… fake email is fake.
    I wouldn't be surprised if it's true. Remember the woman who claimed the council had left her homeless and it turned out she decided to live with her three children in a car because they wouldn't give her a house in Tallaght.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

valoren wrote: »
    "I urge people to vote No in the referendum. I do not want my children to be thought that same sex marriage is the same as heterosexual marriage. Nor do I want them thought that they can choose which gender they want to be. All of this will follow very quickly if the referendum is passed. People think seriously about this"

Fcuk. Off.

I wonder would he/she like their children to know the difference between 'thought' and 'taught'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Mallagio

" You know you love someone when you save their texts & re-read them when no one is watching ~ Marilyn Monroe - I so do this :D "

Dumb as f**k:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

"Cen every1 sine this patchion to get the government to bring down the age of smears to 18 please... It dose not matter if your 18 or 28 you should still be able to get a smear test done... So please sine...."

• Registered Users Posts: 11,844 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

TheChevron wrote: »
    on forseen ceermemcatances

That sounds like a Rickyism:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

<insert photo of recently deceased>

"rip in piece :("

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Nib wrote: »
    <insert photo of recently deceased>

"rip in piece :("

http://i.imgur.com/4hXXefV.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

petes wrote: »
    "Cen every1 sine this patchion to get the government to bring down the age of smears to 18 please... It dose not matter if your 18 or 28 you should still be able to get a smear test done... So please sine...."

Can we cos or tan it as well?

Finally, math jokes which aren't about angles.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement