Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭bjork

You see more on advertising billboards

If it's going all over the cabbage, you're doing it wrong.

You think babies don't spit stuff up and dribble all over the place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

bjork wrote: »
    You think babies don't spit stuff up and dribble all over the place?

I've yet to see anyone holding babies over cabbages though, unless dribble has changed lately.

Kovu wrote: »
    I've yet to see anyone holding babies over cabbages though, unless dribble has changed lately.

Well, over the milk or where she was in the supermarket proving her point.
    I don;t like my milk dribbles in breast milk

Would you bring your 5 year old to the supermarket and walk around feeding him? In the bread aisle perhaps set up a four course meal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Would you bring your 5 year old to the supermarket and walk around feeding him? In the bread aisle perhaps set up a four course meal?

Breast milk doesn't spray out like champagne so you'd be in very little danger of your milk being contaminated. Do I think she's being overbearing in making a point? Probably but seeing how annoyed it makes some people is kind of baffling. If someone wants to breastfeed beside me, they can knock themselves out. All I'm going to be seeing is the back of a baby's head and I aint going to be covered in breast milk spray because of it.

Breast milk doesn't spray out like champagne so you'd be in very little danger of your milk being contaminated. Do I think she's being overbearing in making a point? Probably but seeing how annoyed it makes some people is kind of baffling. If someone wants to breastfeed beside me, they can knock themselves out. All I'm going to be seeing is the back of a baby's head and I aint going to be covered in breast milk spray because of it.

It doesn't annoy me, they can breast feed away, but it's when they are obviously making a face book point by doing it in the milk aisle of the supermarket, I just think they're knobs.

But if you say they're a knob> you're anti breast feeding

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

It doesn't annoy me, they can breast feed away, but it's when they are obviously making a face book point by doing it in the milk aisle of the supermarket, I just think they're knobs.

But if you say they're a knob> you're anti breast feeding

Funnily enough I actually agree with you, the woman just comes across as attention seeking as it seems she was making a point for protests sake by doing it. But hey, it's not me with my boob hanging out next to the dairy so let her at it as long as she doesn't get in my way. I'm not in any way anti breast feeding and they can walk around with twins attached to them for all I care but the way some of them carry on you'd swear that formula was full of poison!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

fussyonion wrote: »
    "Does anyone know where I can get desecrated coconut? I can't find it anywhere!"
    That'll be in the satanic foods aisle.

Posts of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Another thread teetering on brink of becoming a feminist agenda soapbox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

GAAman wrote: »
    It was in one office I worked in, saw a girl get a written warning from HR as she was researching and it was reported.

That's why it was the first thing to come to mind

Where does she work ?

PM me please so I can be sure never to apply to that nazi institution...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

the_monkey wrote: »
    Where does she work ?

PM me please so I can be sure never to apply to that nazi institution...

I call his bluff

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Axel Lamp

STFU about the fcuking breast feeding.

Another thread teetering on brink of becoming a feminist agenda soapbox.

I can't seem to find the emoticon for 'my eyes have rolled back so far in my head I can see my throat' that would be the correct reply to that post...

Axel Lamp wrote: »
    STFU about the fcuking breast feeding.

Sticky Tits For Us?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

Babies need feeding when they're hungry. That person was making an attention-seeking point and it worked. She wasn't squirting breastmilk on the vegetables!

There is far more flesh to be seen on facebook than 7/8 of a boob covered by a baby's head. And if people didn't associate breasts solely with sex, breastfeeding wouldn't be such an issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭deseil

Ah god logged on thinking I was going to get a few dumb facebook statuses to lol at and fell into a breast is best argument :(

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I'm reminded of a scene in Only Fools and Horses where Del and Rodney were looking at a woman breastfeeding in the Nag's Head. Del said, 'Isn't that the most beautiful sight in the world?' Rodney replied, 'Yeah. Pity the baby's head is in the way.'

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭Yeah_Right

If you want to discuss breast feeding then go start a thread on it! Stop ruining this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

"Walking by the bus stop I stopped to check myself out in the mirror but it turned out to be a Calvin Klein ad"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

From an ex-pat;
    I hope yer Mam is doin well Roisin, ..............................have a different PC so the foddaghs are missing! Ha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

"any1 no any1 sellin a catholic converter for a 98 astra???"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Nib wrote: »

Jesus Christ.

If not him, try John the Baptist.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭yellowlabrador

Nib wrote: »
    St jude's ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

RainyDay wrote: »
    From an ex-pat;

I love the posts on a local area page where people take to it every morning to say good morning to individuals, they don't even tag them, or more to the point why don't they just message them privately.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭MikeSD

Great job moderators. Allowing this thread to go to the dogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

MikeSD wrote: »
    Great job moderators. Allowing this thread to go to the dogs.

Mod

You haven't reported any posts in this thread, which should be your first course of action when a thread 'goes to the dogs'
    Feel free to do so or PM any or all of the mods of AH regarding this as posting about moderation on thread is against the charter.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Tetra

"Not possible to watch any news in the UK at the moment as it's always some turd in suit and tie talking about the general election".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Tetra wrote: »
    "Not possible to watch any news in the UK at the moment as it's always some turd in suit and tie talking about the general election".

They're spot on. Perfect spelling and grammar too.

You sure this was on Facebook?

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Tetra wrote: »
    Maybe someone should tell him/her that the British General Election is the news

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

"Just got accepted into collage".

:(

• Advertisement

EoghanIRL wrote: »
    "Just got accepted into collage".

:(

Found them

https://juandahlmann.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/collage.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement