Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox 360 achievements league

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

first by a monster margin

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Add me again: Shovelt00th
    Accidentily removed myself from the leaderboard :o
    Was wondering what that red X beside my name would do

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

Can you add me too?
    GT: kiddums

I prolly won't be much of a contender but sure it'll be good craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

Can You add me too
    GT: Keary90

This might motivate me to finishing some of the backlog:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Duffff-Man wrote: »
    Have just accepted it there. Number 9 in the leaderboard, not bad but I will get my gaming shoes on during the week and improve. How can people be minus?

It's based on TA score so it is not a static number, for example the week L.A Noire came out it was worth a whopping 12k TA score, as more people get an achievement and the game the score normalises. With new games this drops like a stone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Have just accepted it there. Number 9 in the leaderboard, not bad but I will get my gaming shoes on during the week and improve. How can people be minus?

I'm sure i'm minus as i havent gotten any chievos this month :o

im pretty confident i'll win this month :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

I'm minus, haven't gotten any cheevos this month, and I guess one of the achievements I did have, had it's ratio go down.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Ok, only joined this trueachievements site last night, so I'm not sure what's going on with it. My TA score is more than my actual Gs. Here's the link http://www.trueachievements.com/Deathrider18.htm
    What to I do next?

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

deathrider wrote: »
    What to I do next?

For an explanation try the first ten posts or so in this thread.

Best of luck!

• Advertisement

Dead on, mate. Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Still trying to play through la noire. Finding it hard to get time. I started the cases all over again so I can get the 5 star achievement. I was 3/4 way through the game when I restarted!! Number 11 now :(

Still trying to play through la noire. Finding it hard to get time. I started the cases all over again so I can get the 5 star achievement. I was 3/4 way through the game when I restarted!! Number 11 now :(

I restarted it too for the same reason, but much earlier than you did as I knew I wouldn't have the patience for a 2nd playthrough.

you do releise you could of finished the game and just replayed the ones you needed to 5 star right:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

you do releise you could of finished the game and just replayed the ones you needed to 5 star right:confused:

I only realised after I started playing through the 2nd time. But it wouldn't have made much of a difference because I didn't get 5 stars in any on the first play through.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

haha, yea I finished the whole game and best I did was 4 stars on 2 or 3 cases. It's pretty hard to legitimately 5 star a case. For me anyway. I'll be taking my time now and go back through the cases with a guide to 5 star them. Following a guide through them first time around defeats the purpose of playing the game really. It's linear enough without reading whats gonna happen before it does

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

djkeogh wrote: »
    haha, yea I finished the whole game and best I did was 4 stars on 2 or 3 cases. It's pretty hard to legitimately 5 star a case. For me anyway. I'll be taking my time now and go back through the cases with a guide to 5 star them. Following a guide through them first time around defeats the purpose of playing the game really. It's linear enough without reading whats gonna happen before it does
    I agree.
    I'm also heading back with a guide to get the 5 stars. I only got one legitimately and I'm not sure why as I trashed a few cars on it.

I'll be using a guide for everything I've missed unitll the next DLC comes out.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭da gamer

Shoveltooth, Kiddums, Keary90, request sent.

happy with my performance this month, up to 5th and i only played once this month! aiming to have passed out paventthe3rd before the weekend is over :D.
    looks like the big players calex and co are going to be under pressure with the arrival of raze and frankie!

new month started by the looks of it!

new month started by the looks of it!

And your score dropped like a lead balloon :D

Wish they added more to these like more stats , number of games , achievements earned etc. like once the month is over you can't see any results or anything either .

• Advertisement

don't worry it'll hop over a thousand today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭panevthe3rd

don't worry it'll hop over a thousand today :D

Looks like it dropped over a thousand today. Saw you in last place with over minus 1000! What the hell happened there.

Haven't been online in days myself so mine is suffering a bit too.

TA's leaderboards suck , really wish they had a system more like 360 voice but with the TA scores :(

Ah back to my rightful place :D

Ah back to my rightful place :D
    You're probably be negative this time tomorrow :p

You're probably be negative this time tomorrow :p
    You're probably be negative??

3141224393_41780_121776394532595_5200_n_xlarge.jpeg

Though seriously can you speak up, I can't hear you yer so far below me

Just started Alice last night, has some savage TA scores one it one is 11.62 :eek: It's falling fast though, the game over all was worth 6000 yesterday, it's now down to 4000 odd.

Just having a look through it myself, slowly working towards mortal kombats my kung fu is stronger atm ha

I may not ever come anywhere near first place on this leaderboard but I'm coming 1st in the country leaderboard of Tajikistan wherever that is :pac:

• Advertisement

calex71 wrote: »
    TA's leaderboards suck , really wish they had a system more like 360 voice but with the TA scores :(

Any chance I can be added on to this, mate?

Advertisement