Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox 360 achievements league

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

My points don't seem to match up with what I've actually gotten.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

mcgovern wrote: »
    My points don't seem to match up with what I've actually gotten.

Score only updates twice every 24 hours, you can force refresh your score on your profile page, its a little recycle symbol under your pic on the left.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,302 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

does anyone see me on the leaderboard? i havent scored much yet but id still like to see my GT on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

Add me.

Also, if anyone's looking to swap 'easy' 1K games (lend or permanent I don't mind), I've a drawer-full.

pH wrote: »
    Add me.

Also, if anyone's looking to swap 'easy' 1K games (lend or permanent I don't mind), I've a draw-full.

Hmmmmmm I know I have a few :D

I'll have a look and post back later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

calex71 wrote: »
    Score only updates twice every 24 hours, you can force refresh your score on your profile page, its a little recycle symbol under your pic on the left.

Yeah, but no combination of the achievements I've gotten in the last while add up to the points its giving me (which have dropped 100 since yesterday) :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭da gamer

Add me.

Also, if anyone's looking to swap 'easy' 1K games (lend or permanent I don't mind), I've a drawer-full.

whats your gamertag?

da gamer wrote: »
    whats your gamertag?

Have you got sigs turned off - there's a link to my TA in my sig.

anyway
    o o pH o o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

How do you turn them on btw?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

the leaderboard has gone back to all time again :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭beardo81

Add me for fodder... McBeardo81

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

just sent a request there.Jesus lads some of ye have some unbelievably high cheec points,fair play to ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭AllYourBass

Fifth comes best after fourth etc. I really don't see myself troubling the top four, no champions league for me next season!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

Are the leaderboards broken? its saying Im in 14th and not even showing my GT on the leaderboard but I should be in 3rd if we are looking at this months scores?

has the OP given up on this already?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

I'm a bit confused. I was 2nd a few days ago, now I'm near the bottom. Did it switch from monthly to weekly, or reset or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭O-Deazy

Lost all my gamer points when I made a new online profile so this might be the incentive I need to build it up again! GT is odeazy, I sent a request but still no approval! Has OP jumped ship.. :rolleyes:

has the OP given up on this already?

no i havent given up already, why do you say that?

O-Deazy wrote: »
    Lost all my gamer points when I made a new online profile so this might be the incentive I need to build it up again! GT is odeazy, I sent a request but still no approval! Has OP jumped ship.. :rolleyes:

havent jumped ship. like its been said a few times alreay on this thread, the requests are not working. i have just sent you an invite there, welcome aboard

beardo81 wrote: »
    Add me for fodder... McBeardo81

invite sent McBeardo81

• Advertisement

invite sent McBeardo81

Sorry OP, accepted the invite then managed to delete myself off the leaderboard by mistake!! Can you send me another invite please? (he asks with tail between legs)

:mad:
    ok! invite sent to McBeardo81!

no i havent given up already, why do you say that?

Because despite 2 requests, over 3 days ago you still haven't added me.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭O-Deazy

Cheers.. I'm in, but rock bottom! :mad: Let the achievement whoring begin..

would like take this oppurtunity to congratulate calex deux on recently reaching 100k gamer points. well done

Because despite 2 requests, over 3 days ago you still haven't added me.

like i have said on numerous occasions in this thread, requests are not working. i sent you an invite 4 days ago and just sent you another one a few minutes ago.

would like take this oppurtunity to congratulate calex deux on recently reaching 100k gamer points. well done

Ha thanks very much , credit goes to the good old "Shelf 'O Sh1te" in our local extra vision and it's stock of €5 used games. You will all be delighted to hear that I have used up my stock of easy games now and am back to more realistic scoring levels :p

like i have said on numerous occasions in this thread, requests are not working. i sent you an invite 4 days ago and just sent you another one a few minutes ago.

I didn't get an invite before but I got that one - thanks.

Calex are ya not raging being number 2 even though you have the higher 'real' gamerscore?? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭panevthe3rd

Don't get too worked up though Calex, I'll catch you soon enough :)

Advertisement