Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox 360 achievements league

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

Just broke 50k gs, chuffed with that

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

luckyfrank wrote: »
    Just broke 50k gs, chuffed with that
    Meh that was all just luck :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭da gamer

okay add me my gamertag is dylannugent

wont let me add you for some reason, should there be a space somewhere in there perhaps?

jaybee747 wrote: »
    Can you ad me to your league lads. Not big into the achievements but this might get me into picking up the old games and having another bash at them.

Gamertag Jaybee747

just added you to the leaderboard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

whoop only starting on -15 this month

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Wow only -15 this time , these things are a pain now, they seem to reset at random, the don't match the stats if you go to my stats , and set the month to july 11 in the top left.

Which any rational thinking person would assume they would there, it says
    Calex dEUS won 36 Achievements in 4 games, for a total of 1,177 TrueAchievement points (760 GamerScore).

In other news, the console I use when I'm up at home visiting has given up the ghost, so no gaming for me on fridays or saturdays now :(

Rip Launchy

Now I'll have to actually make conversation when I'm there :eek:

No1 in the league baby for first time !!! :D

No1 in the league baby for first time !!! :D
    don't worry mate, that'll change when i update mine online :)

Skate.Reel servers are on line again for anyone who needs those achievements in the 1st Skate game, handy 10gs :)

anybody interested in a few games of saints row 1 online some evening? was just loking at some of the online achieveents i have gotten from it are the highest ta ratio i have. gona try get the rest of them if anybody wants to join me...

• Advertisement

removed myself from the league by accident, does the old invite still work i tried but doesnt seem to show up

da gamer wrote: »
    anybody interested in a few games of saints row 1 online some evening? was just loking at some of the online achieveents i have gotten from it are the highest ta ratio i have. gona try get the rest of them if anybody wants to join me...

I will..... when I get it. Ordered it by mistake earlier instead of SR2 was too late to change it as I only realised it was SR1 when I got the dispatch email. No matter I need to get a fair few achievements in that too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

Any chance I could get involved in this? I pretty much love my achievements! :D

Gamertag is in my signature! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

Any chance I could get involved in this? I pretty much love my achievements! :D

Gamertag is in my signature! :)

But your motto is that you hate cheevo hunters or something?

Have you seen the error of your ways and embraced the darkside? :P

Any chance of that invite again ?? pandev keeping my seat warm at the top :D

Jayd0g wrote: »
    But your motto is that you hate cheevo hunters or something?

Have you seen the error of your ways and embraced the darkside? :P

Gentleman, I hate Boosters! I hunt boosters is my motto! I have been going after achievements for a while now!
    I loves my achievements!

Back on my throne once more thanks to 3 achievements in Skate for a whopping 550 TA :)

enjoy it wont be getting online this weekend, heading to Kerry for the clan trip!

ps Your throne?? I've won it 3 times now I believe?? My throne, you're just the court jester :pac:

I have requested access to this leaderboard of yours and still no reply! :(

I have requested access to this leaderboard of yours and still no reply! :(

me too, who's incharge of the invites

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

me too, who's incharge of the invites

Me three... Or too too... Or, yeah, so did I :(

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Jericho.

I've moved up to 2nd place. (for the moment anyways)

I haven't been online at all this month, may throw my console online soon so i wont finish last!

I haven't been online at all this month, may throw my console online soon so i wont finish last!

Whats the deal with that ? No wireless etc?

calex71 wrote: »
    Whats the deal with that ? No wireless etc?
    No decent broadband at all, had to move home and lost it, so anytime I'm online I'm in a mates gaff

No decent broadband at all, had to move home and lost it, so anytime I'm online I'm in a mates gaff

I'll not mention my 100mb connection so :p

calex71 wrote: »
    I'll not mention my 100mb connection so :p
    Feck off arse!!

Feck off arse!!

Doesn't count for squat once it comes to xbox though , had to recover my game tag last week and it took close 3 hours to download :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

how big was the gamertag. Is there something different to recovering it other than the physical size of it that takes so long? Anytime i've moved mine to a USB key it's been about 20mb or so in size.

• Advertisement

djkeogh wrote: »
    how big was the gamertag. Is there something different to recovering it other than the physical size of it that takes so long? Anytime i've moved mine to a USB key it's been about 20mb or so in size.

Good question, was about 60mb on the USB key. The reason it takes to long is I'd say they throttle the connection on their end for GT recovery, as it's the same server every connected user is accessing and exchanging profile data with for achievements etc.

Advertisement