Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox 360 achievements league

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Wow hit serious pay dirt with Alice over 2000 TA from 14 achievemnts today :)

Rockets me back to the top where I belong, only to watch in pain as the TA for this game plumets in the next few days :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

calex71 wrote: »
    Wow hit serious pay dirt with Alice over 2000 TA from 14 achievemnts today :)

Rockets me back to the top where I belong, only to watch in pain as the TA for this game plumets in the next few days :(

I'm going back home today so i can start getting again

Yay for milestones on Trueachievements. Hit 5500 achievements won just now :)

1000+ achievements since January

nice one!! Is it just me or has the leaderboard changed to over all score and not monthly?

Yeah that happened before , really annoying, da gamer needs to change it back again.

They really need to improve the leaderboard side of things on that site, like there is zero feedback from how you did on the leader board on the previous months and peoples positions, they are very basic.

• Advertisement

Yeah that happened before , really annoying, da gamer needs to change it back again.

They really need to improve the leaderboard side of things on that site, like there is zero feedback from how you did on the leader board on the previous months and peoples positions, they are very basic.
    I agree, would love to see a monthly and overall standing since league started not overall since you created yer gamer tag

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

30 day 360voice competitions work much better - but no TA score - and more work.

Just a heads up there calex I'm 200-300 points plus or minus you atm i think, will know when i get online tomorrow

Just a heads up there calex I'm 200-300 points plus or minus you atm i think, will know when i get online tomorrow

I took a massive hit on alice there, it's now sub 3000 for that game.

lol i know your pain!! Duke screwed me this month! Should have an extra 1100 points or so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

okay add me my gamertag is dylannugent

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Jericho.

TA is currently saying that you're last with -1198 Raze.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

finally completed alice madness returns

Great game worth every penny !!

Jericho. wrote: »
    TA is currently saying that you're last with -1198 Raze.
    check when i was online last mate :)

I'll hop on and It'll jump massively again

ok how did I drop down 2000 points again?? thats just stupid.
    Thats over -3000 points this month.

Anyway since I've not been online I thought it only fair to update ye on what I've done since i was

Completed magic the gathering 2012 for another 237 tas
    Lego star wars 2 -6 achivements at 338 tas

bullet witch 9 achievements for 1241 tas

Bullet witch must have been painful form what i;ve heard of that game.

Your profile is showing the last achievement won on june 19th.

Do a forced scan while your xbox is online (little refesh icon on your profile on the ta site under your pic, top left of page)

yeah, it is but it gives decent scores, plus you can do a magic spell and dodge yer way to completeing most of the levels, very few spots where you have to do something to advance.

Completeing it on it's hardest difficulty gives a measly 1 gs

yeah, it is but it gives decent scores, plus you can do a magic spell and dodge yer way to completeing most of the levels, very few spots where you have to do something to advance.

Completeing it on it's hardest difficulty gives a measly 1 gs
    Did this today :D my gamerscore is now 54321....I'm such a nerd :D

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭panevthe3rd

I wasn't gonna bother doing the 1G on bulletwitch coz I was fairly sick of the game by then. But the idea of having 999G in a game kinda pushed me on.

Achievement for playing 15 hours plus was by far the last on I got though. Even after all difficulties and all. Rubber band around the sticks and let her run in circles. Easiest one since the Press Start on the Simpsons.

WHat the hell, I'm down over 2500 since yesterday :mad:

• Advertisement

WHat the hell, I'm down over 2500 since yesterday :mad:
    annoying isn't it??

When I get back positive again when I go online I'll of done it from roughly -3000 points this month.

How exactly does this leaderboard work can anyone tell me? It confuses me.

Does it go from the start of a month to the end of a month and then reset to zero or is it always the last 30 days or does it work some other kinda way?

How exactly does this leaderboard work can anyone tell me? It confuses me.

Does it go from the start of a month to the end of a month and then reset to zero or is it always the last 30 days or does it work some other kinda way?
    No idea. Me and Calex always seem to get docked points.

When I log on I'll prob jump another 400-500 points

I got docked a fair few there as well, I'm guessing that it updates games and the points given for them every so often resulting in drops. Gonna try make an effort to get some daycent scoring done this (calendar) month.

I got docked a fair few there as well, I'm guessing that it updates games and the points given for them every so often resulting in drops. Gonna try make an effort to get some daycent scoring done this (calendar) month.
    yeah it does. Thus the reason I'm replaying old games so i know they wont dock.

I went from 8000+ to -1100 or so last month when it changed over

yeah it does. Thus the reason I'm replaying old games so i know they wont dock.

I went from 8000+ to -1100 or so last month when it changed over

Ouch. That's harsh.

our account will be scanned once a day, you may do 2 forced scans either. New games will drop drastically and settle, I have also been playing old games a lot so that should have not effected me much.

I have a donator account so have unlimited forced scans, yes I need that ;)

from what I have guessed it's a rolling total over 30 days , so lets say in that 30 days you earn 1000 points. Now lets say on day one you got 100 points.

One day 31 its takes away what you earned on day 1 leaving you with 900 + anything you earned on day 31. Day 32 same deal it takes away score from day 2 and adds what you earned on day 32.

It's the only thing that could account for me getting massive minus scores, I'm still ranked in what ever position with my GS being higher than my TA on the board which is technically impossible.

In short it seems not to be a fixed months total, and this is one that crushes gamers who would earn a lot in a day , im going to look and see if I can check back and see did I earn a big score at the start of june / late may to prove my theory to myself :pac:

Edit : June's Stats
    Calex dEUS won 185 Achievements in 9 games, for a total of 7,344 TrueAchievement points (4,035 GamerScore).

our account will be scanned once a day, you may do 2 forced scans either. New games will drop drastically and settle, I have also been playing old games a lot so that should have not effected me much.

I have a donator account so have unlimited forced scans, yes I need that ;)

from what I have guessed it's a rolling total over 30 days , so lets say in that 30 days you earn 1000 points. Now lets say on day one you got 100 points.

One day 31 its takes away what you earned on day 1 leaving you with 900 + anything you earned on day 31. Day 32 same deal it takes away score from day 2 and adds what you earned on day 32.

It's the only thing that could account for me getting massive minus scores, I'm still ranked in what ever position with my GS being higher than my TA on the board which is technically impossible.

In short it seems not to be a fixed months total, and this is one that crushes gamers who would earn a lot in a day , im going to look and see if I can check back and see did I earn a big score at the start of june / late may to prove my theory to myself :pac:

Edit : June's Stats

I seen your missing a load from lego star wars 2. If you want the going a level without being killed achievements choose the ghost characters, only falling into oblivion kills them every other thing can't hurt them/ignores them

I seen your missing a load from lego star wars 2. If you want the going a level without being killed achievements choose the ghost characters, only falling into oblivion kills them every other thing can't hurt them/ignores them

That bloody game, that works fine in practice however if i remember it wasn't like newer lego games, you had to grind levels for studs to buy the cheats / ghost characters?

I think last time I played it that was the problem I couldn't afford the ghost characters or other cheats, the newer lego titles have ruined me :D

Edit: Hmmmmm if i set my sights on an x2 or x4 stud multiplier that might make the rest plain sailing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭jaybee747

Can you ad me to your league lads. Not big into the achievements but this might get me into picking up the old games and having another bash at them.

Gamertag Jaybee747

Advertisement