Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox 360 achievements league

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭da gamer

Not that difficult, depending on numbers, per monthly period we could charge a flat one off fee, lodge it into an a/c, do a poll on what game the members want, month ending fire it off to the winner. It's only 1.50 for postage anywhere in Ireland, and with 10 people at a fiver a month,that's your game and postage sorted!

when you put it that way.... but as you say it will depend on numbers. i suggest we use the month of april as a trial month to get to grips with it and get people on board. then for may we could go with raze's idea of posting 3 games you own and the winner gets to choose one. then after a few months if we have enough people we can start buying games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

as it's your idea surely you should go first?? for some reason true achievements won't let me log in and it says my gt and email don't match, so i guess im out

based on his current one. Take note of all gs before comp starts then you take it away from the end of the month.

have it sorted. the league will show your points over the last 7 days. for anyone that doesnt know; this league is not scored on gamerpoints, instead it takes the achievements you have earned and gives you a score based on the difficulty of each achievement.
    was also thinking, how about the person who finishes bottom of the league at the end of each month has to provide the choice of 3 games? might spice it up a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Just sent a join request there. Guaranteed you'll have the same 2-3 people putting up huge scores each month making prize giving redundant very fast

• Registered Users Posts: 6,311 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

i requested to join a while back. im not keen on the prize giving though as i know already how committed some of the others can get.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭AllYourBass

djkeogh wrote: »
    Just sent a join request there. Guaranteed you'll have the same 2-3 people putting up huge scores each month making prize giving redundant very fast

Maybe make the prize annual?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,534 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

boards TA l'board? Sweet :D

accept us!

i dont seem to have gotten any requests on ta for some reason. if everyone wants to post their gamertag here i will send an invite. as for the issue of prozes, there is divided opinions so for this month there will be no prizes and we will hold a vote next month once we know how many people we have on board

i requested, gt is corcaigh09

• Advertisement

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    i requested, gt is corcaigh09

just sent you an invite

I'm on it, but not showing up the leaderboard. GT G Teach

I'm on it, but not showing up the leaderboard. GT G Teach

yes i see you joined but for some reason you are not appearing on the leaderboard. ill send you another invite

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭panevthe3rd

Hey I just sent a request there. Proud to say I've never bought a game just for the sake of achievements. Have done my share of grinding though.

Looking at you final fantasy 13!!!

requests dont seem to be working. post your gt here and i will sent you an invite

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭panevthe3rd

its the same as my name here, panevthe3rd

sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

Add me please AthboyAce

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

It looks like you need some more people to pad out the bottom of the leaderboard, so add me please :)

Gamertag is: JayD0g84

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Add me please, already applied twice, but as you mentioned, doesn't seem to be working.
    Gamertag = StephenMcG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

add me in - Pvt Keogh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

GT: Adamcp898

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Board seems to be ranked by over all TA again and not monthly?

calex71 wrote: »
    Board seems to be ranked by over all TA again and not monthly?

invites sent to all the above gamertags.
    calex71, ive changed it back to a monthly view on the board but for some reason the table only shows 3 of us now. unless the other guys havent actually got achievements yet this month?? im not sure

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

Woo 2nd!

Calex is really grinding out the acheivements!

It's displaying as monthly TA score for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

Could I join? Gamertag is Pedro Monscooch. Thanks, da gamer.

Right, time to consign the 3DS to the temporary holding facility while I get myself back in the game!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

I ShaMRocK X

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Lovelyguy

Please add me: TheRoK360

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

It says Im in the league but Im still not showing up on the Leaderboard? Also shame on everyone thats picking up crap arcade games to boost their score :p

Advertisement