Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox 360 achievements league

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

beardo81 wrote: »
    Calex are ya not raging being number 2 even though you have the higher 'real' gamerscore?? ;)

Lol , no actually I'm more envious of Panevthe3rd impressive TA ratio of 1.59 compared to my 1.43 . Playing easy games has shot mine to pieces but without those it was only ever as high as 1.48. It takes playing and getting a fair few difficult achievements to get it to budge in a positive direction, then play something easy and down it goes :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

Ok lads, send us a invite please

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Jericho.

Sign me up. I'm Fericho on XBL.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭AllYourBass

calex71 wrote: »
    Lol , no actually I'm more envious of Panevthe3rd impressive TA ratio of 1.59 compared to my 1.43 . Playing easy games has shot mine to pieces but without those it was only ever as high as 1.48. It takes playing and getting a fair few difficult achievements to get it to budge in a positive direction, then play something easy and down it goes :(

Lovely, my hard graft isn't going to waste then, I was going to pop in King Kong to boot myself up the leaderboard!

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭da gamer

luckyfrank wrote: »
    Ok lads, send us a invite please

whats your gamertag?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

da gamer wrote: »
    whats your gamertag?

gamertag = frankie gibson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 tsmyth

add me please

tsmyth wrote: »
    add me please

whats your gt?

sorry to all for neglecting the achievements league over the past few weeks. well done to last months winner calex deus.

/Polishes shiny trophy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Booo nobody accepted my request to join, I'd be polishing my shiney imaginary trophy other wise :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Calex being top may become a recurring theme of this league

meh depends, My score on that shot up by 10,000 last time I logged in thus the reason i would of won :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Booo nobody accepted my request to join, I'd be polishing my shiney imaginary trophy other wise :(

Requests to join don't work, you need to get da gamer to invite you.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭panevthe3rd

djkeogh wrote: »

Maybe, maybe not...

I'm working on completion % these days mainly, so going back over old games I already played and not many new ones, some of these are uber high yield. The 4 I picked up in GH:WT last week netted over 500 TA :eek:

Had my single highest TA ratio ever on "Mike Checka' " TA=197 GS=30 a whopping ratio of 6.55 on a 3 year old game :)

Hit 65% completion if you include dlc working on 70% without dlc counting, only 0.45% to go :(

Maybe, maybe not...

You Sir can make yourself useful and help me with "Still Alive" in Portal 2 :p

calex71 wrote: »
    I'm working on completion % these days mainly, so going back over old games I already played and not many new ones, some of these are uber high yield. The 4 I picked up in GH:WT last week netted over 500 TA :eek:

Had my single highest TA ratio ever on "Mike Checka' " TA=197 GS=30 a whopping ratio of 6.55 on a 3 year old game :)

Hit 65% completion if you include dlc working on 70% without dlc counting, only 0.45% to go :(

Yea I'm all about the completion percentage these days as well now. Went back to some older games like Virtua tennis to pick up the points from it and have Ghost recon to play through for more cheevs as well. It's a bit of a grind at times and I always hate when you pop in a new game and see you percentage drop off by a good bit.

I got you beat on the TA ratio though. Got a 5G achievement in Fight Night worth 70TA having a ratio of 14.09

Whats even crazier is that it's one of the easiest cheevs to actually get but the hard part is that it's only available to be obtained for 3 days every 2-3 weeks and you're severely limited in who you can get it with. Generally only 3-4 other gamers in each window.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Add me
    Gamertag: shovelt00th

I got you beat on the TA ratio though. Got a 5G achievement in Fight Night worth 70TA having a ratio of 14.09

:eek: Thats a massive one

It's sickening when you get a high one in a new popular game and the TA plummets almost over night, happened me with Dragon Age 2 and the last lego starwars :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Could I please be added to the league, DuffffMan00. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 tsmyth

tsmyth wrote: »
    add me please

i sent a request on the 24TH OF APRIL. why have i not been accepted? are you guys afraid i will win every month? add me

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

Wahey! 3rd place! :D

I've fallen to 4th :(

And nothing but a back log of rubbish unfinished games here to get through :mad:

I've been having a good week gamerscore wise, but it's mainly long term achievements that are now popping, like getting $1000,000 in Borderlands :)

wow, I'm in 2nd place at the moment. More because of a big upswing in some of my achievements in Pinball FX 2. It's looking like a lot of new people started playing so it's seen my bigger achievements in that jump by 25% - to 33%.

Other than that I've been having a pretty quiet time and am just picking up the last few straggling SP cheevs in Crysis 2 before concentrating on LA Noire again

anybody able to add me, gt is the same

2nd! This is a record week for my TA score.

Finally got around to finishing the Brutal Legend campaign, should've done it sooner the ending is pretty cool.

apologies to all for neglecting the league, as you guys probably seen in the league standings i havent been online lately! the following have been sent invites to the league:

frankie gibson
    duffman
    shooveltooth
    raze them all

and tsmyth, no need for the attitude, i sent replied to your request on the 13TH OF MAY asking you for your gt which you havent given.

best of luck to the new members in the league.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Have just accepted it there. Number 9 in the leaderboard, not bad but I will get my gaming shoes on during the week and improve. How can people be minus?

Advertisement