Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox 360 achievements league

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Yeah but that was the Karma Gods telling you not to boast about being first :D
    I bet you've just been slipping helix some dosh to screw with me :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

Any one still taking an interest in the league ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

nah i check it every now and then it's usually one of 3 people walking it by a mile

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Jericho.

Same as, check it now and again. Not getting as much xbox time as I'd like lately. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭da gamer

anybody still take an interest in this or keep an eye on the table? seems calex and pavent are pretty much uncatchable every month, although i am second at the moment for this month :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

How does one get access to this leaderboard, do someone have to add me or grant me access.

GT: The Batman IRL

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    How does one get access to this leaderboard, do someone have to add me or grant me access.

GT: The Batman IRL

invite sent to you mr. freeze. just log into ta and accept. best of luck

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

Ah I always take a look every now and again, Im usually hovering around fourth or fifth! No idea how Calex and the other guys stay on top every month! Im a bum and I cant put that time in! Impressive!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

I'd like to join :)
    GT: Seamarse

I'd like to join :)
    GT: Seamarse

request sent dude, sorry for the delay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭dmcdante

Hi lads can i get in on this seems like it could be fun to compere with some other xbox heads
    GT:SkinlessSnowman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

i usually check it once a week, like to see what other peeps are playing

Advertisement