Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3DS StreetPass

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Got 1 on grafton street and I wasn't even anywhere near eiretakon :p

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭psicic

1 hit only :(

Mind you, only have the thing a week. :pac:

Got the hit while I was zooming through traffic on my motorbike - assume it was someone on a bus, or else someone crossing the road while I was stopped at traffic lights.

Spent twenty minutes walking around Stephen's Green area today - passed a good few groups of Spanish teens - thought one of them would have a 3DS but no luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Tell me about it! I have mine about 6 months, only have 12 streetpass hits!
    Every Sat I walk through Henry st and around the game shops to have a look with the 3ds with me for an hour or so and never get hit! On a Saturday!

Last week I even went as far as Henry st then to Grafton st and stephens green for a few hours, not, one, hit! Seems like no one has a 3ds in Dublin at all!
    But I guess after Xmas, all the kids will be carrying theirs around with them so, soon...

Maybe most people dont know that they have something called 'streetpass' on the system or never turn it on or some rubbish like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

When it first came out I was getting hits regularly in the evening at Tara Street train station. I haven't taken it out into town in a couple of months. I might start again after Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

so far ive 111 hits

• Advertisement

so far ive 118 hits since March 25, 2011

wampyrus77 wrote: »
    so far ive 118 hits since March 25, 2011

I'm not sure I like you. :pac:

Seriously though, where do you hang out that you get 7 hits in a few days?

psicic wrote: »
    I'm not sure I like you. :pac:

Seriously though, where do you hang out that you get 7 hits in a few days?

i buy new game for my Nintendo Wii or 3ds almost every friday plus my college is in the city centre and plus my course in DIT is Computer Games course

I thought there might be some trick I could copy... oh well... thanks anyways.

Guess I'll go on the prowl around some of the games stores this weekend.... if no luck, I might start loitering around DIT with intent!

ive 122 hits so far since march

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I had my 3DS out with me in Dundrum Town Centre while doing Christmas shopping on Wednesday. We were there for about four hours and I only got one hit. That hit belonged to a demo display in Hamleys.

Today in town I got some Streetpass data for Super Mario 3D Land but no new Mi.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭randomuser77

Has anyone from Cork got many hits? I've had two in the month that I've owned my 3DS but they were from a Dub and a Brit. Any Cork people actually bothering?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

I got one in school today, no idea who it is! Couldn't believe it! I like that the Mario Kart ghost data is exchanged. Hopefully a few more pop up after christmas.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Brought the 3ds out for the first time today and got 1 hit. Might start bringing it to work and see if I can get more :)

update your 3ds today to streetpass 2, a new streetpass quest, new puzzles and many more

125 hits

127 hits and StreetPass 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Has anyone from Cork got many hits? I've had two in the month that I've owned my 3DS but they were from a Dub and a Brit. Any Cork people actually bothering?

I will be getting one for Christmas, so will be walking around Cork City nearly everyday after that. :D

I will be getting one for Christmas, so will be walking around Cork City nearly everyday after that. :D

Nintendo 3DS prices

Argos €174.99
    HMV €169.99
    Gamestop €164.99
    GAME €159.99
    Smyths €159.99 (or €149.99 with the smyths card)

129 hits so far

• Advertisement

132 hits so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

wampyrus77 wrote: »
    132 hits so far
    Why not just give us an update every month or something, that way we can see your stellar progress but not all the time, which is a bit tedious.

ive 137 hits so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Went around town For the first time with it today , got 6 hits , very surprised , didnt think people would walk with it themselves :P

i went city centre dublin today walking from 1pm - 6pm and i got 11 hits today, but in total is 148 hits on my streetpass so far and streetpass quest 2 finish,

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

bumper day for it in liffey valley yesterday with 5 hits. Only 2 new puzzle pieces though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

My plan was to go into town everyday since Christmas but have been dying with a cold since the 28th. Guess I'll have to wait until after New Years.

i got 9 hits yesterday in the city centre after walking for 3hrs, but in total ive 157 hits so far

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Wow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭MrVestek

I've only had one hit so far since Christmas morning in Smyths Carrickmines.

I feel left out :-(

Advertisement